Widgets Magazine
  #1  
Old 05-01-2012, 04:22 PM
PFD PFD is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 7,325
Default Ted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wtOKVfB1lk

I'll definitely be going to see this...
__________________
Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do.

--Dale Carnegie
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #2  
Old 05-01-2012, 04:25 PM
SAhornfan's Avatar
SAhornfan SAhornfan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 20,417
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFD View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wtOKVfB1lk

I'll definitely be going to see this...
Kind of reminds me of Wilfred.

__________________
Better get a bucket. I'm gonna throw up.

Last edited by SAhornfan; 05-01-2012 at 04:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-01-2012, 07:59 PM
Bitterwhiteguy's Avatar
Bitterwhiteguy Bitterwhiteguy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 28,827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFD View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wtOKVfB1lk

I'll definitely be going to see this...
"OK, so that's where we draw the line"

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClendonRoss View Post
If you are unhappy with the moderation of the board or the tone of the conversation, I respectfully submit that you should discontinue participating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBrown View Post
They thought they had Saban a year ago.
They thought they had Mack gone six months ago.
They thought they had Luck two months ago.
They thought they had Saban five weeks ago.
They thought they had Saban hours ago.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-01-2012, 09:05 PM
tim beam's Avatar
tim beam tim beam is online now
Basketball Editor
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Posts: 5,505
Default

Holy ****! There are legitimately 10 movies I am looking forward to see this year...this one, Avengers, Dark Knight Rises, Moonrise Kingdom, Dark Shadows, Snow White and the Huntsman, Bernie, Spiderman, Bourne Legacy, the Hobbit.

That's not even mentioning certain blockbuster hits like Madea goes to prison, GI Joe: Masturbation, and That's My Boy.
__________________
See Mercury Falling
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-02-2012, 07:47 AM
T-Horn's Avatar
T-Horn T-Horn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 8,744
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim beam View Post
Holy ****! There are legitimately 10 movies I am looking forward to see this year...this one, Avengers, Dark Knight Rises, Moonrise Kingdom, Dark Shadows, Snow White and the Huntsman, Bernie, Spiderman, Bourne Legacy, the Hobbit.

That's not even mentioning certain blockbuster hits like Madea goes to prison, GI Joe: Masturbation, and That's My Boy.
You completely forgot about The Twitard Saga: Breaking Douche.

Haven't heard about GI Joe: Masturbation. I'm really hoping it's a movie with the hot chicks in the first one gettin' nekkid and making out.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-02-2012, 08:40 AM
Duke Silver's Avatar
Duke Silver Duke Silver is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 20,877
Default

What is the relation of this new Spiderman to all the Tobey Macguire ones?
__________________
If wishes were horses, I'd be eating wishmeat every night.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-02-2012, 08:49 AM
SAhornfan's Avatar
SAhornfan SAhornfan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 20,417
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Silver View Post
What is the relation of this new Spiderman to all the Tobey Macguire ones?
Homosexual lovers.
__________________
Better get a bucket. I'm gonna throw up.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-02-2012, 08:53 AM
Duke Silver's Avatar
Duke Silver Duke Silver is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 20,877
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAhornfan View Post
Homosexual lovers.
That's gotta be sticky.
__________________
If wishes were horses, I'd be eating wishmeat every night.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-02-2012, 09:25 AM
SAhornfan's Avatar
SAhornfan SAhornfan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 20,417
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Silver View Post
That's gotta be sticky.
New web material?
__________________
Better get a bucket. I'm gonna throw up.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-02-2012, 09:40 AM
PFD PFD is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 7,325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAhornfan View Post
Homosexual lovers.
So, would a fear of that be "arachnophobia" or "homophobia"?
__________________
Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do.

--Dale Carnegie
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #11  
Old 05-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Bitterwhiteguy's Avatar
Bitterwhiteguy Bitterwhiteguy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 28,827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFD View Post
So, would a fear of that be "arachnophobia" or "homophobia"?
I think it would be fear of a terrible movie.


My list of movies I'm excited about starts & ends with the latest Batman movie. There are others I'm interested in(Prometheus, Avengers, Ted may have just joined the list), but I'm genuinely excited about this Christopher Nolan work. I'm already a little depressed that this is going to be the last one he does.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClendonRoss View Post
If you are unhappy with the moderation of the board or the tone of the conversation, I respectfully submit that you should discontinue participating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBrown View Post
They thought they had Saban a year ago.
They thought they had Mack gone six months ago.
They thought they had Luck two months ago.
They thought they had Saban five weeks ago.
They thought they had Saban hours ago.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:44 PM.

Widgets Magazine Widgets Magazine

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger