Widgets Magazine
Old 05-04-2012, 09:00 AM

Default The New Stooges

My congratulations to BWG, Duke Silver, and T-Horn. They have accomplished what I did not think possible. They have actually exceeded the grandeur of their predecessors in terms of being anti-God, anti-science, anti-intellectualism, anti-civilization, and anti-truth. T-Horn himself said it best, they are to be thought of as post-apocalyptic mutant monkeys: no dreams, no hopes, and no positive plans for the future of humanity, they roam the dark forest of the internet, scavenging for any odd morsel of trivia and laughing like brainless hyenas at essentially nothing. Bravo!

No, I have not left.
Sponsored links
Old 05-04-2012, 09:12 AM

Was this even a week? It may be a new record.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GammaEta67 View Post
My congratulations to BWG, Duke Silver, and T-Horn. They have accomplished what I did not think possible. They have actually exceeded the grandeur of their predecessors in terms of being anti-God, anti-science, anti-intellectualism, anti-civilization, and anti-truth. T-Horn himself said it best, they are to be thought of as post-apocalyptic mutant monkeys: no dreams, no hopes, and no positive plans for the future of humanity, they roam the dark forest of the internet, scavenging for any odd morsel of trivia and laughing like brainless hyenas at essentially nothing. Bravo!

No, I have not left.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAhornfan View Post
Was this even a week? It may be a new record.
Eight days.

P.S. God's an @sshole.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:28 AM

First, is that supposed to be an insult?

Second, my balls itch.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Silver View Post
Eight days.
The only reason it was that long was because his cable modem died & he tried to pray to Mormon Jebus to bring it back online. Meanwhile his poor wife was forced to talk to Time Warner tech support, and 8 days after she got on the phone the field tech showed up, quietly moved past a sleeping(excuse me, praying) Gamma, and changed out the box. Gamma awoke at the sound of the tech closing the front door, thinking it was thunder from Mormon Jebus, and saw that his week-plus meditation prayer ritual brought back the Interwebs, so he decided he had to spread the word about His Lord of the Magic Underpants on IT again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBrown View Post
They thought they had Saban a year ago.
They thought they had Mack gone six months ago.
They thought they had Luck two months ago.
They thought they had Saban five weeks ago.
They thought they had Saban hours ago.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:54 AM

A new era begins.

The Stooges are Dead, Long Live the New Stooges!
Old 05-04-2012, 09:59 AM

Jesus, you're a sad, sad little man. (Double entendre! Boom!)
Old 05-04-2012, 10:02 AM

What intrigues me the most about you guys is how unbelievably negative you are. Wow! It's so totally toxic it's almost hilarious. Unfortunately, it's just sad.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:09 AM

I think Gamma isn't real. He's a figment of Clendon's imagination, something he does to keep the politics board entertaining.
Sponsored links
Old 05-04-2012, 02:27 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GammaEta67 View Post
What intrigues me the most about you guys is how unbelievably negative you are. Wow! It's so totally toxic it's almost hilarious. Unfortunately, it's just sad.
Shoot. I thought this was going to be a thread about Congress.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:15 PM
Banned

Gamma you can sure stir the pot. You've obviously got a loyal following here. Duke particularly seems to have serious man love for you.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueHorn View Post
Gamma you can sure stir the pot. You've obviously got a loyal following here. Duke particularly seems to have serious man love for you.
I don't think so, TrueHorn. My take is that Duke has a seriously skewed view of the world and a major league anger problem. If he could, I think he would like to break me into 4500 small pieces, and that's not the kind of individual I would ever want to meet in person. The way he's constantly calling people "a fool" and "ignorant" and "retarded" and "stupid" suggests to me that he was probably raised in a seriously abusive environment, and I think that is very sad. People don't normally say those kinds of things about other people unless they've repeatedly been told that about themselves.

You and I were probably luckier than most to grow up when and where we did and to have the kind of educational opportunities we did. Things are different now. Most of the guys on this board are very bright, but some of them really seem to have had a hard time. When we grew up, Kinkaid and St. John's were outstanding schools and consistently rated among the finest private schools in the nation. But even those schools are very different today. Thirty years ago, the best students from around the world wanted to come to America for their education. That is no longer the case. Statistics show that there has been a major collapse across the board in American education, and the students our educational system is now producing tend to prove it. Unfortunately, there's a new generation out there that in many ways seems much more grim and hopeless than anything that's ever come before, and we're seeing the fruits of that in every walk of American life.

As far as I'm concerned, our generation has dropped the ball on leadership. The younger generation deserved much better from society in terms of educational and economic opportunities, and it's obvious that many of them just haven't gotten what they need. How we can go about turning that situation around I'm not really sure, but it's an absolutely critical problem.

Last edited by GammaEta67; 05-06-2012 at 07:00 PM.