Biden in May with Klobucher or Beto

Discussion in 'Politics and Current Events' started by Horns05, Mar 13, 2019 at 4:32 PM.

1. Horns05

Horns05 Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Coming to you!!

2. Eric Nahlin

Eric Nahlin Recruiting Editor

I hope this is boxing related.

If so, give me Klobuchar in RD4 over blue collar Joe and RD2 for Beto in his 'no mas' moment.

padrehorn11, Horns05 and Turnbo828 like this.
  3. Horns05

L O L
    He’s setting up his money guys as we speak !!

4. JG

JG Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Won’t be Joe and Beto. Can’t be two white guys.

Turnbo828, UTGrad91 and SAhornfan like this.
  5. calvin farquhar

calvin farquhar Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Klobucher will be his Palin.

Horns05 likes this.
  6. Horns05

Beto, gonna pull that money and Hispanic vote .

7. bilbo t baggins

bilbo t baggins Member Who Talks

Dudes whiter than I am.

8. bilbo t baggins

bilbo t baggins Member Who Talks

For context, I'm white, as far as I'm concerned. People frequently throughout my life have confused me with Hispanic, but that's probably my native American blood.

9. mcb0703!

mcb0703! Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

PLEASE progressives....PLEASE nominate Beto.

There's about 25 dead Republicans that would beat Beto in a landslide

TexasPalladin likes this.
  10. Horns05

Yeah. But I’m telling you. My household is Hispanic as it gets . But they can’t wait to sign donation checks !!!

bilbo t baggins likes this.
  11. calvin farquhar

For $50 they're hoping to get a lifetime of free ****.

Turnbo828 likes this.
  12. Horns05

Oh my

13. calvin farquhar

:) Sorry. There's no sarcasm font.

Turnbo828 likes this.
  14. UTGrad91

UTGrad91 Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Dems haven't nominated a white guy for Prez in 15 years and I doubt they'll nominate one in 2020. You're correct though that there's no way it will be an all white male ticket.

Turnbo828 likes this.
  15. Horns1960

Horns1960 Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

The Dems have a gay black man, a high yellow former prosecutor that can suck a golf ball through a garden hose, a fake injun, and a communist self-loathing Jew. Biden is a lock.

msflash and hwhondaman like this.
  16. JG

Biden will win if he runs. The question is whether there is something in his background out there that someone could find a few weeks before the election.

Y’all shouldn’t count out Beto. He may be the perfect foil, the anti Trump.

He would get female votes in spades, and if he got enough blacks to turn out, Trump would be toast.

Dude got within 2 1/2 points of a incumbent senator in Texas. He would be a force in swing states.

Biden would be better in those states, but after him the best shot is O’Rourke.

Burnt Orange likes this.
  17. UTGrad91

FIFY

18. Horns05

Beto is announcing soon as well or I guess he kinda already has. We will see how that goes

19. padrehorn11

padrehorn11 Member Who Talks

Has he found himself yet?

Turnbo828 and TexasPalladin like this.
  20. Horns05

Guess, we will see. I can see him being sworn in though . Won’t really matter if he has or not .

21. JG

Beto officially entering the race.

22. padrehorn11

Yeah, like I said in another thread, nowadays any idiot can be President or a member of Congress. To be President they have to be 35, Senators, 30, and Representatives, 25, but they don't have to be a grown-up. I'm not sure if anything in the Constitution requires that they be human though. So I can see an Grey Parrot getting elected...the parrot would nail it in the debates.

futures2015 and TexasPalladin like this.
  23. JG

Been longer than that.

The last few Dem nominees

An angry old white woman
    A mixed race black man
    A mixed race black man
    A wooden stump

24. calvin farquhar

Don't forget the first black president. You'll have to go back to the tank driver from 30 years ago.

25. calvin farquhar

26. JG

If they were running against anyone besides Trump I would say yes.

27. Duke Silver

Duke Silver Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

We havin' a white-off?

28. Shane3

Shane3 Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

T-Horn, Halas, Turnbo828 and 2 others like this.
  29. padrehorn11

Shane3 and TexasPalladin like this.
  30. futures2015

futures2015 Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

"Every time Democrats talk, I want to vote for Trump twice."

Great line.

The only Democrat who beats Trump is Michelle Obama. And unfortunately she will be the Democratic nominee in 2020.

31. JG

Wouldn’t surprise me.

32. SmackBrown

SmackBrown Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

[​IMG]

33. UTGrad91

Michelle O is like HRC. She looks good on paper as a potential candidate, but like HRC, she doesn't have the political skills of her husband and would lose if she actually entered the fray.

34. calvin farquhar

She'd have to speak. It ends there.

35. padrehorn11

Tens of millions of white voter will be just a tad upset, not because Michelle Obama is a black woman, but because she's a black woman who voices her hateful disdain for them for the sin of being born white.

Oprah, on the other hand, very well might win, were she to run. Hell, I'm pretty sure she'd win. Oprah laughs, when she cries, it's with compassion, she smiles, she likes people (or at least makes you think she does). She's an extraordinary person who has made a fortune because she understands people. She may have different political views on a lot of things than me and many others, but she won't scare people just because they are a different race. She won't belittle people. She won't look at a person and say "I hate you. Do what I say because you're stupid". She'd say, with compassion in her voice, "I'm sorry you don't understand, but you're wrong about this. Let's give my way a try."

I think Oprah would beat anyone running and it wouldn't be close. I pray she doesn't run.

TexasPalladin and futures2015 like this.
  36. TOK2000

TOK2000 Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

How about a ticket of Beto and Pete Buttigieg? Both of them are young, have charisma, have some record but not much so unlike Biden there isn't as much to opposition research. Buttigieg is gay so that helps the big tent party. Both have said they are for some form of M4A. Neither of them seem mean, like the witches from CA or the one from Wisconsin, or have claimed Native American heritage at times?

37. padrehorn11

Well, I couldn't imagine that Trump would even be nominated much less elected, so in this crazy world I guess Beavis and Butthead could show up on the ticket.

TexasPalladin likes this.
  38. JG

Oh great. I am already getting spam texts from Beto’s presidential campaign. They got to where they were coming almost every day during the Senate camoaign. That in itself is almost enough to make me vote for Trump.

39. calvin farquhar

I applaud your attempt at humor but we all know that's not true. But, since they told me their policy positions prior to the mid-terms, and I laughed and told them to **** off, I haven't received anything from them. You should try it if they are bothering you. Their policies suck anyway.

40. ttaghorn

ttaghorn Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Reading this thread has given me great humor today. Thanks to all of you for the laughs, esp those comments about the Democratic ticket for 2020. I can surely see those candidates eating each other alive, all the while hoping Trump decides not to run.