IT has bad ownership

Discussion in 'InsideTexas.com Site Help, Questions, Suggestions' started by valleyhorn, Nov 8, 2013.

1. valleyhorn

valleyhorn Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Just for the members and I am posting on this because I was cut off on the member board. I have been a member since back in the Heard days always paying for a full year. Last year I asked if I could just send in a check and then when the it is almost due Clendon promised to send me a notice so I could send in the $99.00 check. Well today I tried to check IT at work and the message came up saying I could not pull it up. I tried to check my account and of course that is next to impossible and I sent an e-mail in to Clendon. I got his curt answer when I got home by e-mail informing me that the membership had expired and if I would send in a check he would turn it back on. I will do that tomorrow. Would one of you please put this on the membership board so that all of you will see how IT treats a loyal regular paying longtime member. If the information was not so good I would just leave it off.

2. golfhorn

golfhorn Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

CR,
    This is fuct up. I'd tell you to charge his script to mt, but I am pretty sure that my card on file has expired, so...awww, ****.

3. ClendonRoss

ClendonRoss Co-Publisher

Hey valley. I've emailed you about this. Almost everything we do is automated and this was just something that slipped through the cracks. Sorry that this happened. Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  4. SAhornfan

SAhornfan Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

valley, quit fluckin' whining about everything.