Omarosa may have taped White House discussions

Discussion in 'Politics and Current Events' started by Shane3, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Shane3

Shane3 Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

2. TEXBTP

TEXBTP Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

What s sh it show!

CaliHorniaBoy likes this.
  3. scott_tiger

scott_tiger Member Who Talks

If we can’t trust Omarasa all hope is lost

4. rope4747

rope4747 Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

As soon as Junior cuts her a fat check the tapes will magically disappear.

5. SmackBrown

SmackBrown Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Kind of like 30,000 emails, and cell phones...

6. CaliHorniaBoy

CaliHorniaBoy Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

What does that have to do with Trump?

HRC isn’t the president. Why are you deflecting and making this about her?

Like everyone on here knows HRC is a POS. Now if only some of the delusional righties could be honest about Trump...

7. scott_tiger

I chug with each whatabout. I’m so wasted.
    [​IMG]

8. SmackBrown

I'm not deflecting sh*t. You're a f*cking hypocrite. Accountability only applies when your party isn't in power. When it isn't your guy, or girl. "But...but...HRC isn't president. But...but...Obama isn't president." How f*cking convenient for your position.

And if she was POTUS?! Let me tell you exactly how you'd be. You know damn well you wouldn't be calling her out for being the POS she is, if she were POTUS, like you do Trump. Sick of that double standard bullsh*t.

Don't act like you're being rational/objective about it. You're not. Far from it. Don't act like you apply criticism equally. If you actually did, you would have room to talk, and your "HRC isn't president" argument would have some validity. But you are as partisan as anyone on this board.

Better buckle up, buttercup. You got another 3 years of whining to do.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  9. SmackBrown

One of my favorite movies.

scott_tiger likes this.
  10. scott_tiger

[​IMG]
    Can we switch this to a Phoebe Cates thread?

11. SmackBrown

Every dude's wet dream. That scene...man...

TEXBTP likes this.
  12. CaliHorniaBoy

1) You maaaaad!

2) You're ASSUMING a lot and basically making s*** up (typical). None of my posting history on HRC suggests that I think she is a good person or would have made a great president. None. She's better than the s***show we have in office now but that is setting the bar as low as it goes. She sucks.

But keep pretending like I said otherwise about HRC. I'll let you have that.

3) FYI: I am not a registered democrat. I don't donate to any political party. To be honest, I rarely ever vote for anything but president. You assume I am a Democrat because I am socially liberal and I love getting the older, staunch Republican guys all riled up because most of them fly off the handle over the dumbest s*** like two dudes holding hands or climate change. It's fun to f*** with them. You're the easiest to get going. Also, I jab conservatives more on here because they are way too insulated. They outnumber liberals like 20 to 1 and they end up getting into the most unoriginal and pathetic group think inspired circle jerks on every issue. Then, they high five each other like they are dropping knowledge or "winning" actual debates with guys like JG even when he is making valid and reasonable points.

I respect most on here a great deal, conservative or liberal. You are far from dumb (and way smarter than the average Trump supporter) but you're a complete MAGA moron at times and it's hard to take you seriously these days.

4) Your reaction to getting called out is hilarious and pathetic. You decided to freak out instead of answering my question. Par the course for you. Step 1: Deflect and say/cry "but but Obama". Step 2: Deflect and say/cry " but but Hilary".

5) One thing we do know with 100% certainty (even your conservative brethren on here would secretly agree): SmackBrown is the furthest thing from "rational and objective" on this board. You'd still lick Trump's ass even after he clubbed a baby seal and pissed on its corpse. You'd say "but but Obamacare" or some other retarded comment as to why Trump needed to piss on the baby seal's lifeless corpse.

6) I'll continue to bash Trump until he actually does something that works. Tax bill wasn't as bad as I thought, but I am still skeptical and not optimistic about its longterm impacts. Other than that, he's a disaster. I'll be fine regardless of the POTUS. I ain't moving to Canada or crying for CA to secede. I have too much fun making fun of all the MAGA Morons.

13. scott_tiger

That’s for sure. @Gamma I must confess I sinned. Several times.

SmackBrown likes this.
  14. Duke Silver

Duke Silver Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

FAIL

15. SmackBrown

The all knowing, and all seeing internet Duke gave me a thumbs down.

Darn.

16. SmackBrown

As much as you'd love to think that, I'm not mad at all. Just calling bs when I see it.

You continue to talk one sided sh*t with this "not president" strawman position, and I'll continue to call you on it.

Number 5 is just some of the dumbest sh*t I've ever seen posted. And that's saying something. Everyone here knows how much I love Trump the person. I rave on him all the time, saying what a wonderful Christian he is. He's the perfect POTUS. He could club a baby seal, and I would hug him for it. I say it all the time. Seriously, are you that much of a moron? I have stated multiple times that Trump wasn't even my 3rd choice out of the candidates.

On number 6, what I do see, is f*cking results...and I acknowledge them. Let me help you with the oh so horrible disaster of a presidency he has been so far...

1. Tax reform. Lower taxes across the board (unlike your partisan argument that it wasn't)
    2. Historic Reduction in Illegal Immigration:
    President Trump made cracking down on illegal immigration the centerpiece of his campaign and end-of-year statistics from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) show historic success during the first year of his administration.
    The U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in FY 2017 reported a 23.7% decline over the previous year. Illegal migration along the Southwest border declined sharply from January 21 to April, which was the lowest month of border enforcement activity on record. In FY 2017, CBP reported the lowest level of illegal cross-border migration ever on record.
    The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Removal Operations (ERO) conducted 143,470 arrests and removed 226,119 illegal aliens, an increase of 40% from the previous fiscal year. From the start of the Trump Administration on January 20, 2017 through the end of the fiscal year, ERO made 110,568 arrests juxtaposed to 77,806 in FY 2016, also an increase of 40%.
    Worth noting, 92%, or 101,722 illegal aliens arrested by ICE during the Trump Administration, either had a criminal conviction or a pending criminal charge, were an ICE fugitive, or were an illegal re-entrant. In other words, he isn’t ripping babies out of their mother’s arms and dreamers out of their homes en masse as the hysterical media portray.
    3. Building the military back up. It needs it. The budget was cut so tight, they were stripping parts off of planes, to keep others operational.
    4. Conservative judicial appointments.
    5. Individual mandate repeal.
    6. Massive deregulation
    7. Signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior officials in the Department of Veterans Affairs to fire failing employees and establish safeguards to protect whistleblowers.
    8. Withdrawal from the bs Paris Climate deal.
    9. Allowing generals in the ME to actually do their f*cking jobs, now not having to wait on approval from the WH on military strikes, and subsequently wiping out ISIS.
    10. Stock Market Records, Wealth Creation:
    The Dow Jones Industrial Average has hit record highs nearly 70 times in 2017 and U.S. markets have created roughly 6.3 trillion in new wealth. In 2017, Americans’ 401Ks appreciated by 25% to 33% and Bank of America is forecasting the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Composite to rise at least another 12% and 16%, respectively, in 2018.
    11. Reviving the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
    12. American Law Enforcement Heroes Act of 2017
    13. Public Safety Officers' Benefits Improvement Act of 2017
    14. Harry W. Colmery Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2017
    15. "Promoting Women in Entrepreneurship Act"
    16. "Inspiring the Next Space Pioneers, Innovators, Researchers, and Explorers (INSPIRE) Women Act"
    Trump could get 3 percent, and maybe even 4 percent, GDP growth this quarter
    • Surprisingly strong November retail sales could give an unexpected lift to fourth quarter GDP growth, and some economists now say the economy could grow at 3 percent for a third quarter.
    • That would be the first time growth was above 3 percent for three quarters since 2005.
    • One economist, Joseph LaVorgna , chief economist, Americas, at Natixis, says 4 percent growth may be possible in the quarter.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/14/tru...e-even-4-percent-gdp-growth-this-quarter.html

Yeah...what a total disaster. :rolleyes:

Maybe if you step out of your f*cking I hate Trump echo chamber for a second, you'd see he is actually doing some good stuff. You may not like all of it, but there's some good stuff going on.

But like many on the left, you don't f*cking care to know. You don't want to know. All you know is you hate Trump. Great. How productive.

17. ole tnhorn

ole tnhorn Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

I honestly attempt to stay away from these partisan driven threads and so a few questions.
    Is it possible to approve of some of Trump's work without being a "delusional rightie"?
    If one hates Trump but approves of some of his work is that person a "delusional rightie"?
    If forced to make a decision between HRC and Trump and one choose Trump is he/she a "delusional rightie"?
    Can you list some of the "delusional righties" on this board?

scout3dave likes this.
  18. windycityhorn

windycityhorn Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Up to 22 million emails from the George W Bush administration were “lost” after being stored on a private server hosted at the RNC. More than 50 White House staffers including Karl Rove used the servers for official business. Pols long ago decided the risk of a scandal over missing emails is preferable to having someone actually read the emails.

Anyway, I thought we were talking about Omarosa. Or Phoebe Cates. Can we get back to that?

19. Duke Silver

Duke Silver Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

It's more how unhinged you seem. But, yes, this is correct.

20. rope4747

Hillary’s a c_nt. What does that have to do with Omarosa blackmailing the Trumps?

21. Shane3

Shane3 Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

I can only guess who you’re talking to but, based on his posting history, I’m pretty sure I know. In some cases I recommend the Ignore option.

22. CaliHorniaBoy

Go to your safe place Shane.

23. CaliHorniaBoy

It says something about a person’s state of mind when they constantly defend a person like Trump. Making excuses for him every time he says or does something out of line would suggest the person isn’t living in the same reality most people are. They are delusional.

There are plenty of conservatives on here that support some of Trump’s policies without being complete MAGA morons. But it is pretty clear to anyone that Trump’s first year has been a mostly ineffective s***show. I always wonder what show these MAGA maniacs are watching. It’s quite embarrassing seeing that we have people that gullible (and in some cases, dumb) in this country.

It’s not really an attack on righties so i should have used a different word choice like MAGA Momo.

24. rope4747

Most conservatives see Trump’s first year as a raging success. They don’t care about his lack of character & integrity. The same conservatives that screamed in agonizing pain about Hillary’s lack of anything resembling honor or dignity couldn’t give a solitary sh-t about Trump’s.

25. CaliHorniaBoy

Haha you maaaaad still. Like real mad.

I called you out on your BS and now you’re grasping at straws.

Trump’s been mostly ineffective and severely divisive. Period.

Sweet copy and paste job btw.

26. scout3dave

scout3dave Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Most conservatives like the economic changes Trump has made but find him a disgusting human being. I do anyway!

PFD, rope4747, Shane3 and 2 others like this.