President wanted the 420-0 vote on releasing Mueller report. Eh?

Discussion in 'Politics and Current Events' started by mookieblaylocke, Mar 16, 2019 at 7:48 PM.

1. mookieblaylocke

mookieblaylocke Member Who Talks

2. padrehorn11

padrehorn11 Member Who Talks

I hate to stick up for trump, but I don't see the self-contradiction there.

He obviously thinks the whole probe was a "witch hunt" as either he or others have said. But he evidently thinks the report will essentially exonerate him. I have no idea if that will be the case, I know it won't in many people eyes no matter what it concludes. But I, for one, would be happy to see it done with, though I'll never fully support all of trump's policies, or think he's any better personally than a loudmouth slime ball. But as long as Trump lives, some people are going to want to bring him down, and if he comes out in favor of apple pie, they'll want apple pie banned. And no doubt, they are doing what they think is right in their own eyes. Sigh.

TexasPalladin likes this.
  3. TEXBTP

TEXBTP Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

He let the caucas vote for transparency because he already know the report won’t be too bad for him.

40A and TexasPalladin like this.
  4. Duke Silver

Duke Silver Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Hippy and cc may kill themselves after this is released.

40A, RepOfTexas, msflash and 3 others like this.
  5. Hiphopster

Hiphopster Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Yep. And then he had his Senior Bootlicker in Chief Lyndsey Graham kill the resolution in the Senate.

While were on that subject, anyone taking bets on what kompromat they have on Graham that caused him to undergo such a transformation??

6. Hiphopster

Lol. No. People will go to jail because of it.

7. Duke Silver

Now it's just people, huh?

40A and msflash like this.
  8. Hiphopster

I don't think Trump goes to jail until he leaves office because of the supposed DOJ policy as outlined during the Agnew mess. They (Agnew and Nixon) were both in trouble but Justice wrote non-binding guidelines that make it unlikely Trump is charged until he leaves office. Of course my current theory is he's offered a deal to resign and not be prosecuted because of the clear and present danger he represents.

Edit: And unless Dems take control of the Senate I find it very difficult yo believe there will be enough 'profiles in courage' to emerge out of the Republican party to convict him.

Edit 2: People will include his son, at minimum however. Which then triggers pardons and a whole other constitutional crisis.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019 at 10:47 PM
  9. kennoisewater

kennoisewater Member Who Talks

Graham is angling for the Trump base when he runs in ‘24.

10. Duke Silver

Who offers him this deal?

11. Hiphopster

AG. With guidance from FBI and CIA, likely.

12. Duke Silver

His own attorny general is going to offer him a plea deal while in office? Ok, little buddy.

40A likes this.
  13. Hiphopster

Yes. It's plausible to get him out of office with the least amount of jeopardy to the country.

You have your head stuck in the sand regarding the criminal behaviors he and his campaign engaged in.

14. Hiphopster

How quaint that I find myself wishing you were correct, and that were all there was to it.

15. Hiphopster

Edit 3: Remember the name
    Konstantin Kilimnik

16. Halas

Halas Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

You’ll be on here in 4 years telling us trump is going to prison, still.

40A, futures2015 and msflash like this.
  17. Hiphopster

Perhaps. Had we a Congress worth a **** that felt like exercising its constitutional oversight duties with the same passion they do for Democratic presidents, we would be much farther along that path. As it is, justice will still be cockblocked by tribalistic tendencies. If only the shoe were on the other foot, I cannot imagine.

18. Duke Silver

No. It's not.

19. Halas

Halas Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

DDF77BA6-8C47-4BD5-9104-DE57F56E4F0A.gif

40A, TexasPalladin and Turnbo828 like this.
  20. Hiphopster

I admit, this gif honestly makes me laugh each time you use it. And that is quite often.

It's gold.

TexasPalladin, Turnbo828 and Halas like this.
  21. TexasPalladin

TexasPalladin Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Damn Hip,
    Just when I thought you were gaining a little sanity.
    Makes me want to ask....
    Have you donned your tin foil hat and started receiving messages from the Mother Ship again?

Semper Fi

22. mcb0703!

mcb0703! Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

I’m guessing @Hiphopster was a CB at one point given his outstanding backpedaling in this thread

40A and padrehorn11 like this.
  23. calvin farquhar

calvin farquhar Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

I have yet to find any of those Democratic Presidents that are in jail due to the vigorous oversight of congress.

24. SAhornfan

SAhornfan Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

**** happens.

25. Hiphopster

When any of them go full Trump, get back with me.

26. SAhornfan

I know you fancy yourself having a huge intellect that, no doubt, extends to legal knowledge. Please tell me what Trump has done that violates the law (not what you have read), more than what CF is referring to or what Nixon did?

27. jamesrh

jamesrh Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Or maybe he honestly got to the point where he was fed up with the Democrats and no longer believed that there was a road to bipartisanship.

TexasPalladin and SmackBrown like this.
  28. SmackBrown

SmackBrown Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

trump_derangement_syndrome.jpg

TexasPalladin and UTGrad91 like this.
  29. Hiphopster

Not going down that wasted time rabbit hole again. But I'll fancy you to a point.

First, I'll hang my hat, for the point of your question, on one group of crimes for which he is an unindicted co-conspirator AS WE SPEAK. And for which his former fixer/lawyer is going to jail.

Second, there are going to be countless financial crimes, extending out to fraud and RICO, charged at the federal level, and if not, at the state level where and when they can. See what the NY AG just did to prevent Manafort from being pardoned.

And finally, Mueller has been a complete and utter professional with his investigation. Ghere have been no leaks from his office. But there have been a couple of critical hints as to where he is going in his investigation on the larger criminal conspiracies as they relate to the election and Russian involvement. There will be chargescoming on this. As I stated yesterday, remember the name Konstantin Kilimnik.

But go ahead and fanboy your team and dismiss the truth of it all. Don't worry though, youll get a chance to show that historically unmatched hypocritical ass in 2 years when the nation elects a Democrat and youll call for impeachment when he or she jaywalks.

30. Hiphopster

Lol. I cant believe someone actually wasted energy on that.

31. SmackBrown

Applicable in most cases.

32. Hiphopster

If you **** in one hand and wish the the other...

33. Hiphopster

QB and safety, then just QB baby.

34. Hiphopster

I'm the crazy one? Seriously??

Did you watch the video? LG has done the prettiest moonwalk I've ever seen from a politician. Followed shortly thereafter by Cruz.

"He's a kook that will destroy our country and the Republican party"

2016 LG was so woke.

35. SmackBrown

Confirmed.

TexasPalladin likes this.
  36. jamesrh

jamesrh Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

OK JG.

37. 40A

40A Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

You new to this board?

38. 40A

[​IMG]

39. SAhornfan

No, just hoping he'll actually answer the question for a change.

40A and TexasPalladin like this.
  40. 40A

You know he won't.