Site is acting up

Discussion in 'InsideTexas.com Site Help, Questions, Suggestions' started by khaled, Mar 4, 2016.

1. khaled

khaled Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

@ClendonRoss @Justin Wells @Eric Nahlin

I've been having issues with IT all day. When I click on threads, sometimes they aren't updated with the latest posts. Then if I click on the IT members only tab, it says that I'm not logged in, but lets me open a thread and shows me logged in. Other times it works fine.

This also happened to me, twice, once as dos bobby(I don't remember the other one):

1.jpeg

Just wanted to let y'all know.

2. Fuddy

Fuddy Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

I've been getting the same

3. MissionsBack2BackChamps

MissionsBack2BackChamps Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

I haven't experienced those issues, but for the past month or so I get the "file is too large" notice on gifs. And they are files that I, or others have previously posted.

4. Justin Wells

Justin Wells Inside Texas Web Editor

That's different. Some file sizes are different, despite pixel numbers. Not the same thing.

5. Justin Wells

I've let Clendon know.

6. b_pittenger

b_pittenger Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Did you let Cook know though?

7. Justin Wells

Who is that?

8. ClendonRoss

ClendonRoss Co-Publisher

If you have a problem, please log out and log back in. Thanks!

9. EvanPotter7

EvanPotter7 Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

10. Planohorn

Planohorn Member Who Talks

It's the ghost of Bouree's avatar.

OUsucks and cordsamuels like this.
  11. khaled

khaled Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Problem is that I'm not even logged in at times. This morning it had me as this user after I logged in. I cleared cookies, was logged out. I logged in, it was my account I clicked on the members only forum, it because this user: 2.jpeg
    And it took me a couple of minutes of just logging in and out, every time it would be as gwruiz. I kept trying and I finally got to my account.

12. ClendonRoss

ClendonRoss Co-Publisher

This may be a "cookie” issue. Try clearing the InsideTexas.com cookie (so that you can reenter your login info) in your browser. Once you’ve done that, go back to the InsideTexas.com forums login and use your regular login info. That should work but if not, let me know and we’ll continue to troubleshoot. Thanks!