An assessment of top targets for in-state schools and Oklahoma

sharkman22

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Dec 7, 2009
charleston, sc via TX, born and raised!
Adding those 12 names to the Texas recruiting calculator in 247 would give Texas a 290 plus score with 19 total commits (most likely a top 5 class when all is said and done).....the amazing 2016 class after the Baylor additions was 280. Big time talent in 2017, hope Texas can Hook them!

ttaghorn

Oct 29, 2008
So when does the Aggie class mass-decommit? After Trevor Knight completes 25% of his passes against UCLA? Or do they wait until a lame duck 3-7 Sumlin team, QBed by Jake Hubenak, ekes out a narrow win over UTEP?
With Aggies stellar OOC schedule, read School of the Sisters of the Poor, they will win at least 5 games this year.

Burnt 4 Life

Member Who Talks
Jan 11, 2012
Spring, TX
I LOL'd at Baylor.

Good stuff, hoss.[/QUOTE]

One of your best for educating us to be really dangerous with comments & questions now. :rolleyes:In reading you side comments along with the facts; Big 12 will have more teams in top 20 other than SEC.
Great info EEZE

dos bobby

Jan 22, 2010
Back Porch, Selma Texas
Yall are due a raise, feel free to raise my monthly dues, it`s well worth it. Best Longhorn site in the world..!!!! Thanks for all yalls hard work.
Go back up to post #42 and notice the 1st 2 to "like" the post.

I don't blame them, because it starts with "Ya'll are due a raise".

But when you followed with "feel free to raise my monthly dues", it makes me wonder; doesn't @ClendonRoss have a "like" button? Surely he will be all over your suggestion!

Glad I pay by the year, he can raise the monthly fees, just don't touch the yearly stipend.

By-tha-way, I agree with you, "best Longhorn site in the world", and this whole post is sarcasm.

Have a great day 1968.

Reactions: Eric Nahlin

stringsays

Aug 23, 2016
True that. Whose idea was it to move him? Chavis?

Btw: Diggin' your avatar (except for the "Gig Em"). The Wire is classic.
chavis and terry joseph (DB coach)

the wire is by far my favorite show ever. still trying to convince my wife to watch it.

Reactions: Bwub60

Fuddy

Sep 15, 2013
It's one of about 27 shows I've never seen but need to. I feel like I'm missing out on tons of references.
It's a massive commitment because it's five seasons long, but if you're going to watch a show that's that long I'd put the Wire squarely at the front of the line.

haydenk

Oct 28, 2013
It's a massive commitment because it's five seasons long, but if you're going to watch a show that's that long I'd put the Wire squarely at the front of the line.
I loved season one. I'm stuck a few of episodes into season two and can't get motivated to start watching it again

foxraider

Sep 6, 2016
Welp. Looks like I've found my new go-to timewaster.

Great insight in the OP.

Tech has struggled with legacy recruits like no one else. Can't explain it.