And y'all wonder why so many of us think Trump is a racist

cctxfan

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Why keep up the argument? I said Trump made billions and he did. Nobody knows how much he inherited, I've seen estimates ranging from $1 million to $200 million. Every objective third party analysis of his net worth will show him as being worth billions of dollars so he has in fact made billions from where he started, even assuming the upper end of his inheritance at $200 million.

That's really good to turn $200 million into a couple billion. Not as impressive as Bezos or Gates, but still substantially better than most people who inherit a like sum.
And he lost billions, too, according to leaked tax records. No one knows exactly how much Trump is really worth other than himself and the lawyers and accountants who prepare his tax returns. But, no, I don't think he's very good at business. We can agree to disagree.

UTGrad91

Oct 29, 2008
And he lost billions, too, according to leaked tax records. No one knows exactly how much Trump is really worth other than himself and the lawyers and accountants who prepare his tax returns. But, no, I don't think he's very good at business. We can agree to disagree.
Reporting losses for tax purposes in real estate is common because of all the tax breaks and of course yearly income isn't directly correlated to net worth which is the important figure.

padrehorn11

Oct 27, 2016
Texas
You know the the Democrats and their lapdog media have completely lost touch with reality when there's a headline like this for a Time Magazine article.

Republicans Want a White Republic. They'll Destroy America to Get It

I haven't read a Time magazine in years so I don't know if this sort of over-the-top insanity is in the Ideas section because that's their name for nutcase opinions, or what.

calvin farquhar

Dec 19, 2017
You know the the Democrats and their lapdog media have completely lost touch with reality when there's a headline like this for a Time Magazine article.

Republicans Want a White Republic. They'll Destroy America to Get It

I haven't read a Time magazine in years so I don't know if this sort of over-the-top insanity is in the Ideas section because that's their name for nutcase opinions, or what.
That's the kind of ridiculous bull**** the entire media continually puts out there and the dem lapdogs (jg) spew it out like its truth. So stupid. And they say the President is the reason for all the **** that's going on. Worse, they say no one on the right should even respond to this kind of crap.

padrehorn11

Oct 27, 2016
Texas
I just don't see how anyone with a shred of sanity and intelligence could buy into anything that insane. Then again, who says the people who buy into something that over-the-top crazy are sane or intelligent.

eodhorn

Member Who Talks
Mar 24, 2018
Surprise, Arizona
I just don't see how anyone with a shred of sanity and intelligence could buy into anything that insane. Then again, who says the people who buy into something that over-the-top crazy are sane or intelligent.
JG and Hiphopster believe it with ever fiber of their being. Many Libs do. They don’t give a **** if there are conservatives of all colors and ethnicities, because this allows them to be racist and call those people “Uncle Toms” and race traitors.

Reactions: TexasPalladin

JG

Oct 29, 2008
I would be willing to bet there is more Antifa members nationwide than Neo Nazis and white supremacists. They are certainly more active.
President of the United States.

SAhornfan

Oct 29, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Those tweets. If you can’t see the racism in “send them home”, perhaps you need to do some soul searching.
John,
If it wasn't those tweets you would find something else. I have news for you, pal, not every older white male is a racist. They may be in that bizarre little world you've built in your mind but not in real life.

calvin farquhar

Dec 19, 2017
Those tweets. If you can’t see the racism in “send them home”, perhaps you need to do some soul searching.
I don't see it. You do because you're a racist. My soul is searched. It's fine. You people have been trying to pin the racist label on the guy since day one. 40 years in NYC and it's only when he pisses off democrats does he suddenly become a racist. Not buying it. Get back to me with evidence. Not your claim he's racist every time he criticizes someone of color.

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
Soul searching huh? Let's take a look at your posts below...you seem to use racist & homophobic slurs quite a bit. Who is it again that needs some soul searching?

And a word that is an insult from an outsider is often friendly from your own. Girls can call each other bitches but men can't call them that, because it means something different. Black guys call each other nigger and it's not an insult but it would be if I did.
It is NEVER ok to punch a chick. EVER. Not if she called you a stupid nigger or a fu cking moron redneck. Not if she kneed you in the nuts and not if she slapped you or punched you. Never.
You people sound like white guys complaining about black kids using the word "nigger". There IS a double standard about violence between the sexes. Get over it. When the number of men beaten up by women reaches even 10% of the number of women beaten by men, then maybe you can complain.
I was raised in East Texas...with a whole lot of Christians who were raving racists as soon as they left the church steps. Good God fearing Christian people who would tell you things like "no team with a nigger quarterback is ever going to win the Suoer Bowl because they're too stupid".
You sound a lot like people I grew up with saying they used the word nigger without malice in their hearts.

It's a slur, major, and you know it. From dictionary.com:

homos. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive.
1.a contemptuous term used to refer to a homosexual, especially a male homosexual.

You know damned well it's an offensive term. If you didn't know you wouldn't say you don't give a **** if it hurts someone's feelings.
Offering to sit down with our enemies without preconceived conditions is for pinko faggot Dems...until the day Trump sits down with Kim, then it is Nobel Prize worthy.
He wrote "Kill all the Jews. Kill the ****ing Jews"

"Pasty jew<nigger"

Or another post where he wrote "nigger" like 50 times

JG

Oct 29, 2008
John,
If it wasn't those tweets you would find something else. I have news for you, pal, not every older white male is a racist. They may be in that bizarre little world you've built in your mind but not in real life.
Not every older white male is a racist.

Proof in the pudding of Trump's tweets...would he say that about a white Dem he disagreed with? Send them home?

JG

Oct 29, 2008
It really is crazy to think about

JG how can you not see that this is just par for the course

There are countless quotes on every Republican President

Its sickening and tired
It's different. Telling people of color to "go home" is racist. It just flat is. He wouldn't say that to a white person.

Reactions: TEXBTP

jhablinski

Mar 20, 2009
It's different. Telling people of color to "go home" is racist. It just flat is. He wouldn't say that to a white person.
I'm not going to have the semantics argument with you because he didn't say go home period.

And like SA said its not different. This is your parties playbook. If it wasn't this they will find something else. They will take and twist anything that is said as racist because your party views every single thing through that lens.

Its why now Biden and Pelosi are being called racist now

Your party is on a slippery slope

JG

Oct 29, 2008
I'm not going to have the semantics argument with you because he didn't say go home period.

And like SA said its not different. This is your parties playbook. If it wasn't this they will find something else. They will take and twist anything that is said as racist because your party views every single thing through that lens.

Its why now Biden and Pelosi are being called racist now

Your party is on a slippery slope
Here is exactly what he said.

"..and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. "

Reactions: TEXBTP

eodhorn

Member Who Talks
Mar 24, 2018
Surprise, Arizona
Not every older white male is a racist.

Proof in the pudding of Trump's tweets...would he say that about a white Dem he disagreed with? Send them home?
If they were from another country or 1 generation removed from another country, say France for example, I absolutely think he would. Trump doesn’t give a **** about color, he will be up your ass if he thinks your anti-American, especially if you are the recent product of it’s kindness but do nothing but spew hate for it and it’s allies.

sacatomato horn

Member Who Talks
Sep 15, 2016
Here is exactly what he said.

"..and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. "

It is NOT exactly what he said: Your diatribes have repeatedly left out the last sentence of his tweet. Why is that? Could it be that it doesn't fit your narrative? It doesn't. Trump told them to come back.

Here is the full tweet:
....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

If you must put an "ism" on this, use the proper one, like the white college students told to "Love it or Leave It" during the Vietnam protests. It's Jingoism, an aggressive spread-eagle patriotism, something that Trump is using to portray the fundamental anti Americanism of these collection of fools.