annual dues

valleyhorn

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 29, 2008
McAllen
Clendon, I know this is not the place to put this but my annual renewal is today and I have not heard from IT. Please e-mail me at giljandj33@aol.com and let me know if you are going to auto renew or do I need to give you a credit card number or send a check.

Justin Wells

Inside Texas Web Editor
Staff member
Jul 22, 2013
Clendon, I know this is not the place to put this but my annual renewal is today and I have not heard from IT. Please e-mail me at giljandj33@aol.com and let me know if you are going to auto renew or do I need to give you a credit card number or send a check.
I'll let him know, Valley.

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
We did have an overstock of assless chaps from the Recruitocosm days.
Clendon please send me an e-mail to giljandj33@aol.com just so I don't have to deal with this bunch of a** holes. They remind me of something a friend told me " that if a guy keeps talking about his boss his boss is doing his wife" All you real cuties remind me of the guy.
If you're wanting some of the assless chaps still available from the Recruitocosm days, all you have to do is ask

SAhornfan

Oct 29, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Clendon please send me an e-mail to giljandj33@aol.com just so I don't have to deal with this bunch of a** holes. They remind me of something a friend told me " that if a guy keeps talking about his boss his boss is doing his wife" All you real cuties remind me of the guy.
Instead of getting bent out of shape when you get picked on, maybe you should consider posting your request in either a PM or on the proper board. Hell, you even admitted you posted it in the wrong place. Your age doesn't prevent you from getting the same abuse anyone else gets for posting crap on the wrong board.

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
First and foremost SA my post was only for Clendon not some num nut like you and if I had had his e-mail address I would have used it. I wanted to keep my membership going and I thought that this was the best way obviously I was wrong. Perhaps you don't have enough to do at work or aren't working because you got fired for not doing anything just posting nonsense . By the way I am putting you on delete so I don't have the problem anymore.
Wait..we can put other posters on delete? I like this new feature Clendon

Reactions: atxhorn4425