Another Program in Trouble

temtexhorn

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 29, 2008
This is the reason that I have long been a Mack fan. He has qualities that many don't like, but you can't fault hsi integrity. Thanks Mack.

dblackmor

Oct 29, 2008
This is the reason that I have long been a Mack fan. He has qualities that many don't like, but you can't fault hsi integrity. Thanks Mack.
Alabama for free books?!!! Give me a break! What the hell ever became of Bush and the free house for his parents?

TENHORN

Oct 29, 2008
Alabama for free books?!!! Give me a break! What the hell ever became of Bush and the free house for his parents?

I agree that So. Cal. should be severely slapped. However, Ala. is almost as bad as ousux in their cheating.

dblackmor

Oct 29, 2008
I agree that So. Cal. should be severely slapped. However, Ala. is almost as bad as ousux in their cheating.
I totally agree with the fact Alabama was cheating and am glad appropriate measures are being taken. And Yes, I too appreciate Mack Brown. All this just reminds me that we know what took place in Bush's situation, and it is being swept under the rug.

Manhorn

Oct 29, 2008
I would assume that Alabama either reported or was found to have more serious violations and the NCAA & Bama did a "plea bargain" resulting in penalties for giving athletes too many free text books, while more serious matters are swept under the rug.