Anyone else having problems logging in on their computer?

utah_horn

Member Who Talks
Dec 21, 2018
I can only browse on my phone. This is going to get in the way of me not working today. Any help from the mods?

Reactions: bHero

jethro

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Aug 15, 2015
I have been having to log in and out every few minutes up until about 20 minutes ago. Seems to have slowed now.

utah_horn

Member Who Talks
Dec 21, 2018
I was logged out last night and had to reset my password. Works now, but was weird.
What if you don’t remember your password and you’re not getting a link sent to your email? Asking for a friend of course.

Bandit18

Dec 19, 2009
McKinney, Texas
@josephcook
I am blocked on my PC using Chrome.
“Brute force bot was blocked” reason.
I’ve seen this before and wanted to do some research about it. Here’s what I got this morning:

“Brute-force is a method of guessing your password by trying combinations of letters, numbers and symbols. Some brute-force attacks utilize dictionaries of commonly used passwords, words, etc. in order to speed up the process of guessing users passwords.”

Not sure it will help but thought I’d pass it on.

Steindam Hall

Dec 31, 2011
Back in Austin
I’ve seen this before and wanted to do some research about it. Here’s what I got this morning:

“Brute-force is a method of guessing your password by trying combinations of letters, numbers and symbols. Some brute-force attacks utilize dictionaries of commonly used passwords, words, etc. in order to speed up the process of guessing users passwords.”

Not sure it will help but thought I’d pass it on.
From the denial page I got, I assume I thinks I am a “Brute-force” intruder. Only happened on my Chrome browser. MS Edge and iPad work fine with the same password.