amykros

Member Who Talks
Oct 29, 2008
Austin, TX
I have finally figured out how to get the Avatars working. This option is now available for Premium Members. I have uploaded a few for your use or you can link to, or upload your own. Thanks for you patience while we worked through getting this set up.

To access the avatar setting: Click on "User CP" on the far left of the navigation bar above this thread, then click on "Edit Avatar" under Settings and Option in the navigation bar to the left (third section).

ClendonsWife

amykros

Member Who Talks
Oct 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Registered Users

And now should be updated to allow Registered Users to access avatars as well.

ClendonsWife

amykros

Member Who Talks
Oct 29, 2008
Austin, TX
You are very welcome! Thanks for all of your patience during this transition. We are tackling these issues/suggestions as quickly as possible. There is a little bit of learning curve on our end too while we figure out where everything is. We are glad you all are here and we'll keep doing what we can to improve.

Hook'em!

ClendonsWife

TWIYTC

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 29, 2008
Rehab
Clendon's Better-Half,

I've got me a fluckin' avatar!!! I'm a made-man in the technoworld!!!

My only question is where in the hell have you been all these years? You get more done in a day than all the numbnuts who ever worked for Clendon got done in a month!

If you can cook and clean, turn in your monitor and come live with me. You're my kind of get-it-done-without-bitchin'-broad.

Hook'em!

BevoBoy

Oct 29, 2008
Houston (or close to it)
I'm a moron

Well! This has been one hell of a topsy-turvy weekend! After recovering from the shock of that game last night I logon to IT (at the scout site) and discover things are not as a I remembered them. Now, I realize I'm getting older (not as old as some of you sumbeeches though), but I was pretty certain that when I last logged on that site was not called burntorange-whatever-they-call-it. And there is DEFINITELY no sherriff in town over there.

Glad I finally figured out what the f was going on and found my way to the REAL InsideTexas board. Congrats on gaining your freedom from the corporate pile of dung, CR.

burntorange80917

Oct 29, 2008
Hamburg, NY
Well! This has been one hell of a topsy-turvy weekend! After recovering from the shock of that game last night I logon to IT (at the scout site) and discover things are not as a I remembered them. Now, I realize I'm getting older (not as old as some of you sumbeeches though), but I was pretty certain that when I last logged on that site was not called burntorange-whatever-they-call-it. And there is DEFINITELY no sherriff in town over there.

Glad I finally figured out what the f was going on and found my way to the REAL InsideTexas board. Congrats on gaining your freedom from the corporate pile of dung, CR.
You aint kidding, its a war zone over there .... someone like TW could do some real damage :D

utee94

Member Who Talks
Oct 29, 2008
Sorry TWI, but from what I hear, Clendon is the cook in that household. Something about Tuscan chicken...?

Clendon's Wife-- thanks for the hard work. I'm happy to be here. Good luck in this new phase of your Grand Endeavor.

-Marcus

TWIYTC

Oct 29, 2008
Rehab
You aint kidding, its a war zone over there .... someone like TW could do some real damage :D

The new owners approached me with a short-term deal with no retention bonus, but I declined by saying, "GFY & GTFOOH!!! To keep my ass over here I want a multi-year deal, a retention bonus of no less than three-figures, no censorship, no minimum posts limit and a hammer to drop - an 'adios mofo button' - to ban those I don't like from the site."

They said they needed to 'meet about it'. I told them if they needed to 'meet about it' to GFY and GTFOOH, again!

Hook'em!