Avengers: Endgame (SPOILER THREAD!!!!)

roycee1221

Member Who Talks
Dec 23, 2011
Something to keep an eye out for, if you didn't notice before, that I didn't notice the couple times I saw it, in the signature Marvel logo open, all the heroes who got snapped are absent. Clever small detai
Yeah there quite a few intended or unintended details they threw in. Like a rat bringing Scott Lang from the Quantum Realm being a nod to Walt Disney's quote, "It all started with a mouse"

Reactions: MikeHdez12

10isgod

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Jan 29, 2012
Damn that was purdy good. I’m not going to get to mixed up on time travel paradoxes. It’s impossible to do said travel without paradoxes. So cap, black widow and stark are done for good. Any other characters we don’t see again?
I know this question is old but it looks like no one answered it and I finally got around to watching Endgame this week. Vision is dead as well (outside of the TV show planned, but that will have to be in the past) since the stones were destroyed and he cannot exist without them.

rawb_stark

Dec 14, 2016
Dallas
I know this question is old but it looks like no one answered it and I finally got around to watching Endgame this week. Vision is dead as well (outside of the TV show planned, but that will have to be in the past) since the stones were destroyed and he cannot exist without them.
Ehhhh in his original form from the MCU, yes, but remember he's originally an android and not made from the stone in the comics. Hypothetically, he could have uploaded/backed up his consciousness on a Super Computer since his foundation is Stark's/Ultron's AI.

10isgod

Jan 29, 2012
Ehhhh in his original form from the MCU, yes, but remember he's originally an android and not made from the stone in the comics. Hypothetically, he could have uploaded/backed up his consciousness on a Super Computer since his foundation is Stark's/Ultron's AI.
That’s definitely true but in the MCU he died as soon as the stone was removed, so it seems unlikely that he would be able to come back.

Reactions: rawb_stark

rawb_stark

Dec 14, 2016
Dallas
That’s definitely true but in the MCU he died as soon as the stone was removed, so it seems unlikely that he would be able to come back.
I think he’s dead, but could see them saying his soul was stolen hence the robot dying, but his AI is definitely still everywhere. Remember he’s JARVIS at his core and JARVIS spread his AI everywhere to keep himself alive. I’m probably just praying bc I don’t think they did him justice.

He’s an amazing character and glad he’ll be in the broader Disney+ platform.

Reactions: 10isgod

10isgod

Jan 29, 2012
I think he’s dead, but could see them saying his soul was stolen hence the robot dying, but his AI is definitely still everywhere. Remember he’s JARVIS at his core and JARVIS spread his AI everywhere to keep himself alive. I’m probably just praying bc I don’t think they did him justice.

He’s an amazing character and glad he’ll be in the broader Disney+ platform.
Plus Paul Bettany was solid in the role, it’s unfortunate that they had to kill him off.

As an aside, I haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere but the scene with the older Cap I thought that the makeup made him look more like a blonde Reagan than Chris Evans.

Reactions: rawb_stark

JG

Oct 29, 2008
Apparently, some money changed hands or threats were made or both… Take a Spiderman is now apparently back in the MCU.

Reactions: mytopia32