Cocks Not Glocks..

Hiphopster

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Mar 12, 2012
I saw that on the news last night.

The local anchor woman didn't want to say the word and paused noticeably before she finally did.

Good for those protesters.

Hiphopster

Mar 12, 2012
Protest all you want, but being trashy isn't going to get the support you're looking for. You'll get attention, but don't think it's the attention you want.
I think they find the idea of students potentially carrying loaded weapons into their classroom equally as trashy, and dangerous, and insulting, and insane.....

SmackBrown

Oct 29, 2008
Dallas, TX

rope4747

Feb 24, 2012
Jesus, guys. Y'all sound pretty threatened by these girls. I say good for them. They're exercising their rights, making a point (albeit a weak one) and racking up some valuable experience they can use later in life. Theyll most likely come to regret this little soirée at some point. If any of y'all can tell me you didn't do some stupid sh-t in college I'll either call you a liar or figure you were boring as hell.

Reactions: Jdhmills

lazyLH

Member Who Talks
Jun 19, 2012
If any of y'all can tell me you didn't do some stupid sh-t in college I'll either call you a liar or figure you were boring as hell.
Do something stupid Never :D

This however was a crazy night I had about 25 years ago. I manager to not destroy anyone else's stuff or get arrested. But I was part of the crowd encouraging the stupidity. I didn't go to SDSU either I was visiting for the weekend. I'm not sure there were any dildo's there though.

40A

Feb 20, 2012
Oklahoma City, OK
Jesus, guys. Y'all sound pretty threatened by these girls. I say good for them. They're exercising their rights, making a point (albeit a weak one) and racking up some valuable experience they can use later in life. Theyll most likely come to regret this little soirée at some point. If any of y'all can tell me you didn't do some stupid sh-t in college I'll either call you a liar or figure you were boring as hell.
What experience are they gaining here? Any time they disagree they should whip out a giant dildo?

Sneezybeltran

Dec 4, 2013
Do something stupid Never :D

This however was a crazy night I had about 25 years ago. I manager to not destroy anyone else's stuff or get arrested. But I was part of the crowd encouraging the stupidity. I didn't go to SDSU either I was visiting for the weekend. I'm not sure there were any dildo's there though.

Ha, Steve's a pussy! Somebody should get him a dildo! "I feared for my life." Hahaha

lazyLH

Member Who Talks
Jun 19, 2012
Ha, Steve's a pussy! Somebody should get him a dildo! "I feared for my life." Hahaha
No need to fear for his life. But one camera man did get roughed up a bit and his camera was smashed (wasn't smart of the camera guy to comment that when the news showed the footage people would be getting in trouble). One news car was tipped over and everything taken out of it. The night before there was a car tipped over and burned.

Reactions: Sneezybeltran

scout3dave

Oct 29, 2008
This is one of the best threads I have read in a long time. Thanks guys!

And I am in Tulsa Kbrown, eat your heart out! HI Express hard boiled eggs are to die for!

Last edited:

IShotJR

Oct 29, 2008
Texarkana, Texas
I saw that on the news last night.

The local anchor woman didn't want to say the word and paused noticeably before she finally did.

Good for those protesters.
Those people were a joke and an embarrassment to the university and most of us who support it. It was just classless and ridiculous and made us look like a bunch of freaks and morons on national TV and the internet.

Last edited:

Hiphopster

Mar 12, 2012
Those people were a joke and an embarrassment to the university and most of us who support it. It was just classless and ridiculous and made us look like a bunch of freaks and morons on national TV and the internet.
I assure you that the thing that stands out about this issue is the fact that the State of Texas rammed this legislation down the throats of our public colleges and universities. Not that 50 women took to the mall with folds to protest it.

IShotJR

Oct 29, 2008
Texarkana, Texas
I assure you that the thing that stands out about this issue is the fact that the State of Texas rammed this legislation down the throats of our public colleges and universities. Not that 50 women took to the mall with folds to protest it.
That has what to do with how these people embarrassed many of us? You do know that the law just makes it legal, it doesn't mean everyone will carry one and even those that do will have to be 21 or over so it eliminates 75% of the students.?