Corey Nelson to OU?????

editionshield

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 29, 2008
worth a look back at Nelson's own words less than one week ago:

>>
Nelson told TexAgs.com via text, “I’m not committed to OU and I will remain an Aggie. It’s my future. Report that please. Tell everyone I’m through with recruiting and I will remain at A&M. It’s my future.”
>>

=))

man i am glad we did not end up with this guy.

cryoburn76

Oct 29, 2008
White Beach Nav Inst. Okinawa, Japan
Here is some more bad news for the Aggies:

Jarrett Fobbs is now official to LSU. A second loss for the Aggies today. Fobbs, a 5-11, 180-pound receiver from Shreveport Huntington, had been committed to Texas A&M since July of 2009.

cctxfan

Oct 29, 2008
Austin, TX
worth a look back at Nelson's own words less than one week ago:

>>
Nelson told TexAgs.com via text, “I’m not committed to OU and I will remain an Aggie. It’s my future. Report that please. Tell everyone I’m through with recruiting and I will remain at A&M. It’s my future.”
>>

=))

man i am glad we did not end up with this guy.
Isn't it funny how the careers turn out for these guys. Usually not very well...

KBrown

Oct 29, 2008
It's bad for Texas, too. Texas needs A&M to be competitive and needs to slow the flow of Texas talent to OU.

NORTHTEXHORN

Oct 29, 2008
Stoopsie is at it again. Not that I care much but this reeks with Sooner scandal once again. How many times have we seen this same scenrio go down but at our expense. I too had much rather see akid stay home than cross the border to play for Zero U. Chreating SOB's. I literally hate OU.

NTH