deleting old posts

valleyhorn

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 29, 2008
McAllen
Clendon,

I am trying to delete all my old posts after pulling content however I can only do one at a time and that is too slow. How do I do it all at once like I do on the computer. By the way SA don't bother to post some smart a** answer as I have you on ignore

Reactions: atxhorn4425

TWIYTC

Oct 29, 2008
Rehab
valley,

Why do you want to do such a thing? I've never read anything you posted that would be considered vulgar, sexist or demeaning to women and children.

Post on!

Hook'em!

10isgod

Jan 29, 2012
I am the same way on my computer at work or at home in that something in me wants to clean it up if not needed. If I don't get it done the world will not come to an end. Trust me I am not doing this to get something off that is not appropriate (sp)
It's not like there's a storage limit to your post history though.

Reactions: sonofgreyhair

SAhornfan

Oct 29, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Too bad you put me on ignore. That just proves to me that you have no ability to laugh at yourself. What a pathetic existence you must live.

ClendonRoss

Co-Publisher
Aug 8, 2008
Austin, Tex.
Clendon,

I am trying to delete all my old posts after pulling content however I can only do one at a time and that is too slow. How do I do it all at once like I do on the computer. By the way SA don't bother to post some smart a** answer as I have you on ignore
valley, there is no way to mass delete posts.

KBrown

Oct 29, 2008
Clendon,
Including this one?