Do any of you still doubt Obama was born here?

JG

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 29, 2008
Do you? If so, what proof do you require?

SAhornfan

Oct 29, 2008
San Antonio, TX
This is from a post of mine from 2 years ago:
As a follow up to the original birther thread: I received a copy of my Hawaiian birth certificate the other day. Low and behold, it looks exactly like Obama's. I can barely see the imprint of the seal in my official copy much less had it been photo copied. Although I never doubted the legitimacy of his birth certificate, I can say with reasonable certainty that it's real. Time to quit birthing and after-birthing.
LINK

RepOfTexas

Jan 2, 2009
The sworn testimony of everyone on duty that day, including the janitor. Being deceased is not a convenient excuse because they can easily testify during the seance. This has to happen!

golfhorn

Oct 31, 2008
The sworn testimony of everyone on duty that day, including the janitor. Being deceased is not a convenient excuse because they can easily testify during the seance. This has to happen!
Really? It has to? Because RepofTexas demands it?

Get a grip, man.

TOK2000

May 3, 2010
Photoshop? Just kidding...I never believed that birther crap.

TENHORN

Oct 29, 2008
You know, JG, he could have produced that long copy 2 years ago and the question would have died there. Why do you think that he procrastinated? He looked like the cat who ate the canary this am on tv. That's not Presidential behavior, imo.

Bitterwhiteguy

Oct 29, 2008
You know, JG, he could have produced that long copy 2 years ago and the question would have died there. Why do you think that he procrastinated? He looked like the cat who ate the canary this am on tv. That's not Presidential behavior, imo.
No, it wouldn't have, just like how you still hear dumbasses still yammering about the moon landing being faked & 9/11 being an inside job. Conspiracy theorists wouldn't have accepted that thing 2 years ago & they won't accept it now.

ShoTym

Oct 29, 2008
He didn't owe it to the general public. There are things in place to verify his citizenship. Anybody who thinks he could've gotten by those checks w/o being born here are idiots. He did what he owed to the American people before the election. If he were not brown, it wouldn't have even been an issue. Did the public get to see Bush's or Clinton's birth certificate or did they assume all that was taken care of by those who are in charge of doing it?

TENHORN

Oct 29, 2008
He didn't owe it to the general public. There are things in place to verify his citizenship. Anybody who thinks he could've gotten by those checks w/o being born here are idiots. He did what he owed to the American people before the election. If he were not brown, it wouldn't have even been an issue. Did the public get to see Bush's or Clinton's birth certificate or did they assume all that was taken care of by those who are in charge of doing it?
So, are you now JG junior what with bringing in the race issue. He knew there was a controversy, he had the means to end it before it really began, he didn't, that was wrong. End of statement.

seadaddy

Oct 29, 2008
So, are you now JG junior what with bringing in the race issue. He knew there was a controversy, he had the means to end it before it really began, he didn't, that was wrong. End of statement.
Agree with you, he could have ended this issue many months ago, but held on to it for political advantage . . . like he does with virtually every decision he makes.

ShoTym

Oct 29, 2008
Of course his race had something to do with the question being raised. His father is from Kenya. Doesn't mean all birthers are racists. But the color of his skin was a factor in the controversy.

As far as it being wrong, that's your opinion. He apparently already did the only thing he HAD to do. That's why he was allowed on the ballot. He doesn't need to placate a bunch of idiots. Does he now need to release his school transcript now to prove he was not a bad student? Does he have to provide proof against every idiotic thing brought up?

Duke Silver

Oct 29, 2008
He apparently already did the only thing he HAD to do. That's why he was allowed on the ballot. He doesn't need to placate a bunch of idiots.
But the idiots demand idiotic answers to their idiotic questions.

TENHORN

Oct 29, 2008
Of course his race had something to do with the question being raised. His father is from Kenya. Doesn't mean all birthers are racists. But the color of his skin was a factor in the controversy.

As far as it being wrong, that's your opinion. He apparently already did the only thing he HAD to do. That's why he was allowed on the ballot. He doesn't need to placate a bunch of idiots. Does he now need to release his school transcript now to prove he was not a bad student? Does he have to provide proof against every idiotic thing brought up?
No, he just needs to address the reasonable things. His college transcript and his Pakistani passport would be a great start.

Bitterwhiteguy

Oct 29, 2008
Mitt Romney refuses to release his birth certificate, does that bother you?

ShoTym

Oct 29, 2008
No, he just needs to address the reasonable things. His college transcript and his Pakistani passport would be a great start.
It's reasonable for him to prove to the necessary people that he is a citizen in order to be on the ballott. He did that. He owes the general public nothing after that.

Duke Silver

Oct 29, 2008
TEN, you remind me of my Dad sometime because of your age and humor, so I say this with as much respect as I can muster: Please stop embarrassing yourself further with this nonsense.

TENHORN

Oct 29, 2008
TEN, you remind me of my Dad sometime because of your age and humor, so I say this with as much respect as I can muster: Please stop embarrassing yourself further with this nonsense.
I assure you that I am not the least bit embarrassed. I do have a smile on my face, however.

seadaddy

Oct 29, 2008
Outside of the birth certificate issue . . . how's the unemployment situation, the price of gasoline, the deficit and interest on same, the new conflict in Libya, the lack of an annual balanced federal budget, the new increased debt limit, Obamacare, and those golden programs in the red: social security, medicare, and medicaid? Who gives a sh*t about the birth certificate, we've got the worst POTUS in history leading this country!

Bitterwhiteguy

Oct 29, 2008
Outside of the birth certificate issue . . . how's the unemployment situation, the price of gasoline, the deficit and interest on same, the new conflict in Libya, the lack of an annual balanced federal budget, the new increased debt limit, Obamacare, and those golden programs in the red: social security, medicare, and medicaid? Who gives a sh*t about the birth certificate, we've got the worst POTUS in history leading this country!
Rewind the clock 4-5 years and this is almost verbatim what jgxx would have said about Dubya.

TrueHorn

Oct 29, 2008
Washington DC
Agree with you, he could have ended this issue many months ago, but held on to it for political advantage . . . like he does with virtually every decision he makes.
We have some political wisdom in Washington -- never interfere with the opposing party while it is in the middle of self destruction.

The President had furnished his legal birth certificate. The "long form" is interesting but no longer his legal birth certificate.

Republicans can be really dumb.