Do any of you still doubt Obama was born here?

ttaghorn

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 29, 2008
It might have cost billions $$$ to get Hawaii to forge documents. We will never know. At present it does look like he was born in the USA, just not on the mainland. However, he got mo impotant things to do, like quest shot on Opray and Demwit fund raisers.

Bitterwhiteguy

Oct 29, 2008
It might have cost billions $$$ to get Hawaii to forge documents. We will never know. At present it does look like he was born in the USA, just not on the mainland. However, he got mo impotant things to do, like quest shot on Opray and Demwit fund raisers.
Are you drunk?

Bitterwhiteguy

Oct 29, 2008
Spelling is a bitch when you're lit up like a Christmas tree.

Oh, is a quest shot like a load shot? I think I'm going to ask my wife if she wants a quest shot tonight.
I feel like he's quoting random Spike Lee movie titles.

TexasLogic

Oct 29, 2008
Being a licensed professional myself as well as someone who represents professionals, I'm well-versed with "how professional licenses work." And, yes, his statement was misleading. But feel free to continue labeling anyone who disagrees with your viewpoint as "ignorant." It brings to mind the old saying that when you point your finger at others, you've got three fingers pointing back at you.
I was speaking in generalities -- not to you specifically. I wasn't claiming you were ignorant of licenses. I didn't know if you were. And I didn't care. I think you are misinterpreting my my point, though. Being ignorant of licenses is not a condemnation of one's intellect. Such information is trivial and shared mostly by those with professional licenses. But not as trivial as this conversation. At this point, I'll just concede that my point was pointless and end this nonsense.

editionshield

Oct 29, 2008

And, like, killing Bin Laden.

Friggin' slacker of a prez....