Epstein Flight Logs Released - Dates & People Listed

mcb0703!

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Feb 6, 2015

ole tnhorn

Jan 31, 2012
Sex addict. Like tiger woods. They don’t think about the repricusions. They only think about feeding the addiction.
The underage aspect is simply inexcusable though
Absolutely agree. I didn't intend to sound like I was excusing his behavior only that he really had the ability to accomplish so much more than he has. I always viewed him as a guy that was in it for only himself.

Shane3

Feb 17, 2015
I really don't know how Bill Clinton come's out of this unscathed; I know others will be caught as well, but I don't see a bigger name than his out of this
Isn’t this hint about “faves” clearly talking about Bubba?

Nancy Pelosi daughter: 'Quite likely some of our faves are implicated' in Epstein case

windycityhorn

Jun 11, 2012
Grain of salt alert as always but Gabe Sherman has great sources.

Likely within days, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release almost 2,000 pages of documents that could reveal sexual abuse by “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders,” according to the three-judge panel's ruling. The documents were filed during a civil defamation lawsuit brought by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, a former Mar-a-Lago locker-room attendant, against Epstein’s former girlfriend and alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell. “Nobody who was around Epstein a lot is going to have an easy time now. It’s all going to come out,” said Giuffre’s lawyer David Boies. Another person involved with litigation against Epstein told me: “It’s going to be staggering, the amount of names. It’s going to be contagion numbers.”

Quite a bit more in there including some exciting David Boies vs. Alan Dershowitz action.

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
Grain of salt alert as always but Gabe Sherman has great sources.

Likely within days, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release almost 2,000 pages of documents that could reveal sexual abuse by “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders,” according to the three-judge panel's ruling. The documents were filed during a civil defamation lawsuit brought by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, a former Mar-a-Lago locker-room attendant, against Epstein’s former girlfriend and alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell. “Nobody who was around Epstein a lot is going to have an easy time now. It’s all going to come out,” said Giuffre’s lawyer David Boies. Another person involved with litigation against Epstein told me: “It’s going to be staggering, the amount of names. It’s going to be contagion numbers.”

Quite a bit more in there including some exciting David Boies vs. Alan Dershowitz action.
Saw this as well; Vanity Fair's usually really solid on their stories...looking forward to the names on these 2,000 docs about to be released