Help Clendon,Ross or someone!

bevobilly

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 29, 2008
Texarkana
It shows me as logged in with free access and I can't get membership sights! Been a member awhile. When I tried to resin scribe with pay pal it says account already set up with cr card! I'm having withdrawals HELP!

ClendonRoss

Co-Publisher
Aug 8, 2008
Austin, Tex.
It shows me as logged in with free access and I can't get membership sights! Been a member awhile. When I tried to resin scribe with pay pal it says account already set up with cr card! I'm having withdrawals HELP!
Hey bevobilly. I sent you an email on the 28th. If for some reason you didn't receive it, let me know and I can resend. Thanks!

Class of 49

Member Who Talks
Mar 4, 2009
Clendon, I am still waiting for my renewal subscription. I have been a member but
cannot post. Evidently, my Visa Card has been extended to 04/2016. There has been a slip up somewhere.
Class of 49

T-Horn

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 29, 2008
Clendon, I am still waiting for my renewal subscription. I have been a member but
cannot post. Evidently, my Visa Card has been extended to 04/2016. There has been a slip up somewhere.
Class of 49
Have you sent Clendon a PM and/or email? That's really the best way to get in touch with him.