Help

rene ramirez

Nov 13, 2012
Weatherford, OK
@ClendonRoss

Clendon - I haven't been able to access the premium boards since last Wednesday.
My credit card hasn't expired.......cleared cookies/cache........logged out and logged back in.
Even tried renewing my subscription, but I keep getting an error message asking for the first name on the credit card.
There is no first name.......only an initial, my middle and last names.
Sent a message to the help desk, but guess they're busy......haven't heard anything from them.
I get this message when I try to access premium

Upgrade required
An account upgrade is required to continue.

canid

Jun 5, 2012
@ClendonRoss

Clendon - I haven't been able to access the premium boards since last Wednesday.
My credit card hasn't expired.......cleared cookies/cache........logged out and logged back in.
Even tried renewing my subscription, but I keep getting an error message asking for the first name on the credit card.
There is no first name.......only an initial, my middle and last names.
Sent a message to the help desk, but guess they're busy......haven't heard anything from them.
I get this message when I try to access premium

Upgrade required
An account upgrade is required to continue.
Same issue here

RJHookEM90

Member Who Talks
Dec 16, 2009
Islamorada, Fl
I’m having this same issue, haven’t had access to premium forums for a week now. Tried the steps listed in the pinned thread and I’ve been unable to get anywhere. I emailed insidetexas’ help page, and pm’d @ClendonRoss But have not heard back yet. Please help!

SAhornfan

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 29, 2008
San Antonio, TX