How to ignore users

Bitterwhiteguy

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 29, 2008
Given the inevitable rush of Gooners, Raiders, & Jayhawks that will roll through this site soon enough, I thought you guys would like to know how to put a user on ignore. It's pretty simple; just highlight & copy their name, then go into your 'user cp' and click 'edit ignore list' on the left. It will give you a space to input a name; paste in the username and hit 'okay'. Ta-da!

AugustaHorn

Oct 29, 2008
Augusta, GA
I rather enjoy reading many of the opposing views. Most of the ones who step over the line get banned pretty quickly.

DC Horn

Oct 29, 2008
77, I think they (gooners, sand aggy's, jayhawks) are all too stupid to find this place. We shouldn't have any issues for at least 5 years. When one of their ilk does find this place, it'll be like ants at a picnic.

SAhornfan

Oct 29, 2008
San Antonio, TX
So I'll get ignored AND banned?

:(

why don't the sigs work and I only have 3 posts..
Oh well..:)
Wolf
To get your sig to work properly, you need to click on User CP, on the control panel, click edit option. Once there, scroll to the bottom to the misc. options and highlight enhanced interface then save changes.
This allows you to use MS word to determine colors of your sig and copy and paste into your sig. line. Size and fonts can be changed in the edit signature section.
If you PM Clendon with your post counts from the old board, he can update yours here.
Hope this helps.