Mueller Report

UTGrad91

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 29, 2008
If you polled people today, liberals would oppose the wall and conservatives would support it. Similarly if you pulled people today most liberals would oppose tariffs too. These aren’t the left-wing positions now.

All you have to do is look at polls of these subjects. Democrats oppose them, Republicans supported.
His support is from the Republican base. To pretend otherwise is ludicrous.
Free markets is a major tenant of conservative thought. How do restrictive immigration polices and protective tariffs further the cause of free markets?

JG

Oct 29, 2008
Free markets is a major tenant of conservative thought. How do restrictive immigration polices and protective tariffs further the cause of free markets?
You tell me. You guys are the ones that elected this man. Liberals sure as hell didn’t vote for him.

TexasPalladin

Nov 30, 2008
If you polled people today, liberals would oppose the wall and conservatives would support it. Similarly if you pulled people today most liberals would oppose tariffs too. These aren’t the left-wing positions now.

All you have to do is look at polls of these subjects. Democrats oppose them, Republicans supported.
And when President Obama was in office they supported them you dummy.
And I can cite articles and videos all damned day long showing this.
The ONLY reason that Democrats are against the concept of the "Wall" and immigration right now is that it denies President Trump the ability to make good on a campaign promise.
At least TRY to be honest.
It's no damned different than Mitch has changed his tune on filling SCOTUS vacancies.
(We all knew it would happen...doesn't make it right).
We allowed our politicians to engage in political warfare versus representative governance.

Semper Fi

calvin farquhar

Dec 19, 2017
And when President Obama was in office they supported them you dummy.
And I can cite articles and videos all damned day long showing this.
The ONLY reason that Democrats are against the concept of the "Wall" and immigration right now is that it denies President Trump the ability to make good on a campaign promise.
At least TRY to be honest.
It's no damned different than Mitch has changed his tune on filling SCOTUS vacancies.
(We all knew it would happen...doesn't make it right).
We allowed our politicians to engage in political warfare versus representative governance.

Semper Fi
He's exactly what he rants about and I applaud your tenacity.

Reactions: TexasPalladin

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
Stop trying. He doesn't get it. Trump has an R by his name. He's a right wing maniac.
This same argument happened during the Kavanaugh hearings... @JG proved & admitted his hypocrisy confirming if Kavanaugh were a liberal justice, he would argue for innocent until proven guilty. Kavanaugh being more conservative, @JG stated Kavanaugh was guilty of sexual assault, even without proof of any kind

That’s just the type of hateful person he’s shown himself to be, time after time after time after time

& this doesn’t include the repeated racial & gay slurs he’s posted here

UTGrad91

Oct 29, 2008
You tell me. You guys are the ones that elected this man. Liberals sure as hell didn’t vote for him.
Trump won because he picked up enough blue collar Dems in the midwest to win Wisky, Mich, and Penn based on his populist policies.

timwright84

Dec 12, 2010
Midland, TX
I don't like Trump. He is a petulant and narcissistic ass, who has no self discipline and is too willing to spread misinformation when it benefits him. I also voted for Trump. And, I will again in 2020 because he has kept his promises on the judiciary and on deregulation. What is the alternative? Biden, who was part of an administration that, in my view, did more harm to the country than any other in my lifetime? The rest are so extreme left that they make Biden appear moderate. I wish there was a conservative alternative to Trump, but there isn't. Given the available alternative in 2016 and those currently announce for 2020, I am certainly not ashamed about my 2016 vote or about voting for Trump again in 2020.
I 100% agree with this statement!

JG

Oct 29, 2008
Trump won because he picked up enough blue collar Dems in the midwest to win Wisky, Mich, and Penn based on his populist policies.
Very small numbers. He picked up about 100,000 votes in MI and about 200,000 in PA. He actually lost ground over Romney in WI.

Primarily it was the GOP base.

UTGrad91

Oct 29, 2008
Very small numbers. He picked up about 100,000 votes in MI and about 200,000 in PA. He actually lost ground over Romney in WI.

Primarily it was the GOP base.
The truth is that Hillary lost, Trump didn't win. Trump is easily the most unpopular candidate to win a Presidential election. The "base" as you call it (people like me) held our nose while voting for him.

Reactions: SmackBrown

JG

Oct 29, 2008
The truth is that Hillary lost, Trump didn't win. Trump is easily the most unpopular candidate to win a Presidential election. The "base" as you call it (people like me) held our nose while voting for him.
I agree. But what happened is moderates and conservative Dems just didn't bother to vote, because they hated Hillary. The Pubs held their noses but did vote, and he won.

So it wasn't a bunch of people flipping so much as it was Hillary turning people off and them staying home, but the Pub base realizing that they preferred a Pub candidate they didn't like versus a Dem they hated. Lesser of two evils and all that.

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
US Attorney John Durham will question at least 3 CIA officers involved with the fake Russian Dossier. This is not an IG request, this an attorney with an active grand jury that will speak to these officers about their role in the dossier

This is likely to determine if their information matches Christopher Steele's details about the fake intelligence. & CIA Director Gina Haspel agreed to full cooperation with the DOJ & the questioning of these officers

But the main point of Haspel's approval & these specific officers is to catch Brennan in a lie & his role with the fake dossier. Rumor around the DIA is Haspel agreed to the questioning with the understanding this is not a criminal inquiry into these 3, but to confirm more evidence against Brennan & Steele

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
Mueller agrees to publicly testify before the House on July 17. I'd be surprised if the Horowitz report wasn't released before Mueller's testimony

Personally, I'd like to see Horowitz & Mueller at the same table testifying on the same day

calvin farquhar

Dec 19, 2017
Mueller agrees to publicly testify before the House on July 17. I'd be surprised if the Horowitz report wasn't released before Mueller's testimony

Personally, I'd like to see Horowitz & Mueller at the same table testifying on the same day

This is going to be an incredible waste of the first 4 years of a presidency and when he's reelected it will be more of the same. I wonder what they'll do when Pence takes over after Trump's reign.

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
This is going to be an incredible waste of the first 4 years of a presidency and when he's reelected it will be more of the same. I wonder what they'll do when Pence takes over after Trump's reign.
@JG should go ahead & post what we all know he’s going to post.

“Most Americans agree with me that IG Michael Horowitz is lying & Mueller has provided proof Trump should be impeached.”

He’ll probably add some random racial or homophobic slurs in there as well

Reactions: eodhorn

40A

Feb 20, 2012
Oklahoma City, OK

This will backfire on the Dems. He won't answer the "why didn't you indict Trump" so what will the questions be?

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
Epstein is the type that won’t just stop doing what he’s done.

Catfish that mother****er somehow some way.

Also, his actions have been known. It just requires going after Bill to be serious about it.
Epstein re-arrested tonight, will be charged with sex-trafficking on Monday. Alleged (I think I have to add that for now) that Epstein ran an international sex trafficking ring with underage girls; it's unknown if he'll give any details to the FBI about his clients, & some speculation this goes back to the Anthony Weiner laptop crimes that put Weiner in the hole (yeah, I typed that) for a few years

ole tnhorn

Jan 31, 2012
Epstein re-arrested tonight, will be charged with sex-trafficking on Monday. Alleged (I think I have to add that for now) that Epstein ran an international sex trafficking ring with underage girls; it's unknown if he'll give any details to the FBI about his clients, & some speculation this goes back to the Anthony Weiner laptop crimes that put Weiner in the hole (yeah, I typed that) for a few years
If the charges are accurate and it's proven that Clinton participated with knowledge and protected Epstein this will probably be the most reprehensible and degrading acts I can recall by a president.

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
If the charges are accurate and it's proven that Clinton participated with knowledge and protected Epstein this will probably be the most reprehensible and degrading acts I can recall by a president.
NY Times reporting the FBI has at least 30 victims that were a part of Epstein's trafficking ring; Miami Herald previously reported having found at least 60 victims. & it was Epstein's employees at his firm that would recruit the underage girls

• Angry
Reactions: calvin farquhar

Hiphopster

Mar 12, 2012
Lol. You are aware Trump has just as many ties to Epstein as Clinton does, no? And Alex Acosta (FL-R) likely to get ensnared in it again if Epstein gets held to account for what Acosta should have nailed him for already.

This whole mess has the potential to be a bipartisan ****storm of epic proportions

Reactions: TEXBTP

Hiphopster

Mar 12, 2012
Another prediction? Are you a glutton for punishment?
You poor sap. I am right about the facts -- Trump obstructed justice and he aided and abetted Russian interference in the election. And the future will bear that out. I also have full faith that a treasure trove of financial crimes will be uncovered. Multiple investigations remain ongoing and Mueller is finally being forced to testify before Congress on his findings. What a disappointment that guy has been.

As for this affair, I'll make one prediction. If Bill goes down for anything related to it, so will the Clementine Caligula

ole tnhorn

Jan 31, 2012
Lol. You are aware Trump has just as many ties to Epstein as Clinton does, no? And Alex Acosta (FL-R) likely to get ensnared in it again if Epstein gets held to account for what Acosta should have nailed him for already.

This whole mess has the potential to be a bipartisan ****storm of epic proportions
Lol? This is nothing to laugh about. I know very little about Epstein except I seem to recall he was friendly with Clinton. If Trump, Price Andrew or anyone else was involved in human trafficking and or abusing children I hope they burn. I loathe both parties and neither represent my values.

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
@windycityhorn ...I saw your comment in the other thread about Epstein. I've followed off & on; looks like the indictment will be unsealed tomorrow which could have more details & the appeals court recently ruled more than 2000 documents from the 2007 case will be released

Just now reading that Epstein was trying to buy Bear Stearns brokerage firm before the financial crisis in 2008 & that sale was called off because the feds had info on Stearns execs that were a part of Epstein's sex ring.

I am wondering just how bad this will be...politicians? More billionaires? Athletes? I found 1 article that reported one of the Rothschild's was in this cult

Epstein's homes & offices were raided today as well

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
Had no idea Ken Starr was Epstein's attorney from the first arrest & a few years after...why am I not surprised

windycityhorn

Jun 11, 2012
@windycityhorn ...I saw your comment in the other thread about Epstein. I've followed off & on; looks like the indictment will be unsealed tomorrow which could have more details & the appeals court recently ruled more than 2000 documents from the 2007 case will be released

Just now reading that Epstein was trying to buy Bear Stearns brokerage firm before the financial crisis in 2008 & that sale was called off because the feds had info on Stearns execs that were a part of Epstein's sex ring.

I am wondering just how bad this will be...politicians? More billionaires? Athletes? I found 1 article that reported one of the Rothschild's was in this cult

Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew, off the top of my head. I’m sure there are more. He was represented by Ken Starr and Dershowitz, among others. If this goes to trial, look out. I hope it does but I’d bet he takes a plea. It sure won’t be as plum as the deal he got from Alex Acosta. What a story all around.

Hiphopster

Mar 12, 2012
Lol? This is nothing to laugh about. I know very little about Epstein except I seem to recall he was friendly with Clinton. If Trump, Price Andrew or anyone else was involved in human trafficking and or abusing children I hope they burn. I loathe both parties and neither represent my values.
Nice try at taking the moral high ground numnutz. I wasn't laughing at the potential crimes at hand but at yet another initial attempt by a right winger to lay this at the feet of Bill Clinton whilst failing to also understand anything Clinton was involved with almost certainly enveloped the Mango Mussolini.

Now carry on feeling good about yourselves...Trumpistan.

ole tnhorn

Jan 31, 2012
Nice try at taking the moral high ground numnutz. I wasn't laughing at the potential crimes at hand but at yet another initial attempt by a right winger to lay this at the feet of Bill Clinton whilst failing to also understand anything Clinton was involved with almost certainly enveloped the Mango Mussolini.

Now carry on feeling good about yourselves...Trumpistan.
Politicizing pedophilia
OK, cool. Hook'em

SAhornfan

Oct 29, 2008
San Antonio, TX
You poor sap. I am right about the facts -- Trump obstructed justice and he aided and abetted Russian interference in the election. And the future will bear that out. I also have full faith that a treasure trove of financial crimes will be uncovered. Multiple investigations remain ongoing and Mueller is finally being forced to testify before Congress on his findings. What a disappointment that guy has been.

As for this affair, I'll make one prediction. If Bill goes down for anything related to it, so will the Clementine Caligula
Ha!

TEXBTP

Oct 29, 2008

I hope the prosecution can do better in this new case than they could the last time. Not holding my breathe though.

Reactions: ole tnhorn