Mueller Report

TEXBTP

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 29, 2008
Any idea why the prosecution basically allowed in the walk?
Possibly for lack of evidence. Speculation is not good here though. The deal was rotten though. It gave immunity to all unindicted co-conspirators.

The conspiracy theorist in me says to many high profile people would have went down so they shut the case down as quickly as possible. The prosecutors reward was a cabinet position during next republican administration.

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
Vanity Fair accused of covering up numerous aspects & witness information before the 1st trial

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
Fair warning, if you go down the rabbit hole researching this case you will come out extremely jaded. I know I did. @bHero can vouch for this too.
Kinda changed my view on politics.
Do either of you know if politicians, billionaires, whatever from Europe involved? I mean names we’d know?

The flights to Spain & France were frequent to say the least

TEXBTP

Oct 29, 2008
Do either of you know if politicians, billionaires, whatever from Europe involved? I mean names we’d know?

The flights to Spain & France were frequent to say the least
Prince Andrew and I think a Rothschild. Likely others. Dershowitz has strong ties with this scumbag too.
I remember Alex Jones used to talk about this **** on his late night show in early 2000s. We used to have a lot of fun coming home drunk and watching him rant. Not a rant anymore...

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
Prince Andrew and I think a Rothschild. Likely others. Dershowitz has strong ties with this scumbag too.
Couldn’t believe it when I read about a Rothschild family member involved..I believe the Rothschild family is the wealthiest in the world

Reactions: bHero

TEXBTP

Oct 29, 2008
Couldn’t believe it when I read about a Rothschild family member involved..I believe the Rothschild family is the wealthiest in the world
I can. Rich families are full of degenerates. Kennedy, Bush, etc, they all have one that is the ****up.
The term is affluenza. They are so rich they don’t know right from wrong or so they say..

TexasPalladin

Nov 30, 2008
There's a ton of legal findings on top of the Miami stuff. I think somewhere in this thread I posted the link to the flight logs as well.
IIRC...And in spite of protestations to the contrary, Mr. Clinton took something like 24 flights to Epstien's "lolita island" according to flight logs (With different planes and pilots).
II also RC....guy by the name of Menendez (Senator) was also a passenger a few times.
Not sure about President Trump except it has been reported that he is said to have flown as a passenger with Epstein before (Unsure of destination).

I think that with the evidence seized in safes, vaults, homes and testimony that there are going to be a slew of the rich/powerful/political figures who are going to get exposed (yes I went there) before this all ends.
(especially if Epstein sings)

Semper Fi

40A

Feb 20, 2012
Oklahoma City, OK
IIRC...And in spite of protestations to the contrary, Mr. Clinton took something like 24 flights to Epstien's "lolita island" according to flight logs (With different planes and pilots).
II also RC....guy by the name of Menendez (Senator) was also a passenger a few times.
Not sure about President Trump except it has been reported that he is said to have flown as a passenger with Epstein before (Unsure of destination).

I think that with the evidence seized in safes, vaults, homes and testimony that there are going to be a slew of the rich/powerful/political figures who are going to get exposed (yes I went there) before this all ends.

Semper Fi
I don't care who it is or what would be the ramifications, all those dirty bastards need to be strung up by their balls.

40A

Feb 20, 2012
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm only saying this to you because you won't immediately label me a Trumpist, but some construe that Trump quote as a not-so-subtle dig at Epstein and his private affairs, much in the way that Trump made not-so-subtle digs at Hillary and her doings in Haiti.

I don't know that for sure, but it adds some color to the quote. If you read that quote without Trump glasses you have to ask why he said the last thing about them being younger.

TEXBTP

Oct 29, 2008
I don't care who it is or what would be the ramifications, all those dirty bastards need to be strung up by their balls.
That would be a great kick starter to public executions. Put that **** on pay per view at $50 bucks a pop and watch our national debt slowly come down.

I’m only partially joking...

TexasPalladin

Nov 30, 2008
Some of today's latest articles.

Semper Fi

The_Major

Apr 2, 2012
Austin, Texas

Semper Fi
It's 27. And there are young girls in the logs of the same flights.

windycityhorn

Jun 11, 2012
Any long form articles or anything I can read?
Yes and it's gonna make you mad.

It needs to be said that the Florida plea deal would not have come to national attention without the work of one reporter at the Miami Herald who worked this beat for years and is still on it. In the NY filing, the AG's office even mentioned how her work had been instrumental in moving the case against Epstein forward. The slow death of newspapers is one of the worst aspects of our modern media age, and has been bad for journalism.

The_Major

Apr 2, 2012
Austin, Texas

sacatomato horn

Member Who Talks
Sep 15, 2016
This former federal prosecutor weighs in on whether the sweetheart plea deal from 2007 by Acosta in the SD of Florida will impede the new investigation by the SDNY. He makes a startling statement in the article: Acosta left out standard boilerplate language seen in all other federal non prosecution agreements that states that it ONLY binds the US Attorney signing it, not any other office. This would suggest the deal was even cheesier than it looks on the surface, that it was crafted to provide Epstein cover on sex crimes committed elsewhere, like New York?

If I was the SDNY prosecutor I would view this in the same way I would view an Oakland pimp preying on 12 year old foster girls in group homes.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-indictment-hes-out-luck/593512/

calvin farquhar

Dec 19, 2017