Mueller Report

bHero

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Jan 19, 2012
Keller
barkingcarnival.fantake.com
IIRC...And in spite of protestations to the contrary, Mr. Clinton took something like 24 flights to Epstien's "lolita island" according to flight logs (With different planes and pilots).
II also RC....guy by the name of Menendez (Senator) was also a passenger a few times.
Not sure about President Trump except it has been reported that he is said to have flown as a passenger with Epstein before (Unsure of destination).

I think that with the evidence seized in safes, vaults, homes and testimony that there are going to be a slew of the rich/powerful/political figures who are going to get exposed (yes I went there) before this all ends.
(especially if Epstein sings)

Semper Fi
I doubt they will let this stuff see the light of day.

ole tnhorn

Jan 31, 2012
Fox conveniently omitted any reference to Acosta. Just once I wish the major political water carriers would do the right thing.

Last edited:

TexasPalladin

Nov 30, 2008
This former federal prosecutor weighs in on whether the sweetheart plea deal from 2007 by Acosta in the SD of Florida will impede the new investigation by the SDNY. He makes a startling statement in the article: Acosta left out standard boilerplate language seen in all other federal non prosecution agreements that states that it ONLY binds the US Attorney signing it, not any other office. This would suggest the deal was even cheesier than it looks on the surface, that it was crafted to provide Epstein cover on sex crimes committed elsewhere, like New York?

If I was the SDNY prosecutor I would view this in the same way I would view an Oakland pimp preying on 12 year old foster girls in group homes.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-indictment-hes-out-luck/593512/
Can't remember where I read it, but the one of the women who wrote about and pursued this stated that she got the distinct impression (Was told on deep background) that the AUSA got word from on high to make the case go away.
She said that there were a lot of politics in play before, during and after this all went down in the 2000's.

Semper fi

Reactions: eodhorn

TexasPalladin

Nov 30, 2008
Reactions: bHero and mcb0703!

JG

Oct 29, 2008
I’m reading that apparently part of the deal for Epstein was for his help in trying to take down Stearns Foster. Whose guys got off anyway.

ole tnhorn

Jan 31, 2012
Yes and it's gonna make you mad.

It needs to be said that the Florida plea deal would not have come to national attention without the work of one reporter at the Miami Herald who worked this beat for years and is still on it. In the NY filing, the AG's office even mentioned how her work had been instrumental in moving the case against Epstein forward. The slow death of newspapers is one of the worst aspects of our modern media age, and has been bad for journalism.
Makes. Me. Sick. Our legal system is terribly broken. Lawyers have far too much power.

bHero

Jan 19, 2012
Keller
That's why I laugh when people expect this time to be different. He will get little to no jail time, and we will learn the tippiest tip off the iceberg on what Epstein is truly involved in.
Exactly. It's silly. If they covered up the DC madam's little black book of lobbyists and senators, you can be damn sure one with presidents and princes diddling underage kids won't see the light of day. After all, laws and judges are for us common folk, not them.

ole tnhorn

Jan 31, 2012
That's why I laugh when people expect this time to be different. He will get little to no jail time, and we will learn the tippiest tip off the iceberg on what Epstein is truly involved in.
I hope not. It's a very different time. #METoo, Acosta is a Trump cabinet member, it's already seen a great deal more daylight than 2007, the NY prosecutor has balls, people are sick of insider preferential treatment....?

Reactions: 40A

Jdhmills

Dec 27, 2011
They raided his New York Mansion and found a bunch more pictures and evidence. I don't see how a judge in good conscience lets a registered sex offender out on bail with troves of evidence pointing towards continuing abuse.

calvin farquhar

Dec 19, 2017
They raided his New York Mansion and found a bunch more pictures and evidence. I don't see how a judge in good conscience lets a registered sex offender out on bail with troves of evidence pointing towards continuing abuse.
He'd be a flight risk IMO.

acreativeusername

Nov 27, 2016
I hope Acosta is haunted for the rest of his life. He deserves the worst

futures2015

May 2, 2015
He'd be a flight risk IMO.
Too bad Justice of the Peace Claudia Brown wasn't setting his bail. She slapped a $4 Billion bail on an accused murderer in Killeen, TX earlier this year.

Judge Brown, who was a surprise winner in November 2018, was removed from her elected position after a February 2019 court trial which found her guilty of being “grossly incompetent” and “engaging in official misconduct.”

TEXBTP

Oct 29, 2008
Too bad Justice of the Peace Claudia Brown wasn't setting his bail. She slapped a $4 Billion bail on an accused murderer in Killeen, TX earlier this year.

Judge Brown, who was a surprise winner in November 2018, was removed from her elected position after a February 2019 court trial which found her guilty of being “grossly incompetent” and “engaging in official misconduct.”
Haha. She presided over her own son’s case. That is ridiculous

eodhorn

Member Who Talks
Mar 24, 2018
Surprise, Arizona
Exactly. It's silly. If they covered up the DC madam's little black book of lobbyists and senators, you can be damn sure one with presidents and princes diddling underage kids won't see the light of day. After all, laws and judges are for us common folk, not them.
Man I hope you’re wrong. And if Trump isn’t involved and truly wants to drain the swamp he will use every bit of influence he has for everything in this case to make it to the public. If he is involved, I hope it all comes out some other way. This is just the kind of case that can go a long way into fixing this country by putting real fear into the DC, Elite, and affluent corruption that has been rotting our country for a very long time.

bHero

Jan 19, 2012
Keller
Man I hope you’re wrong. And if Trump isn’t involved and truly wants to drain the swamp he will use every bit of influence he has for everything in this case to make it to the public. If he is involved, I hope it all comes out some other way. This is just the kind of case that can go a long way into fixing this country by putting real fear into the DC, Elite, and affluent corruption that has been rotting our country for a very long time.
Trump has covered up Epstein's mess before. Epstein was banned from Mar-a-Lago for pimping underage girls there. But they never reported him. I'm not expecting that to change now.

Reactions: ole tnhorn and 40A

eodhorn

Member Who Talks
Mar 24, 2018
Surprise, Arizona
Trump has covered up Epstein's mess before. Epstein was banned from Mar-a-Lago for pimping underage girls there. But they never reported him. I'm not expecting that to change now.
Supposedly he was the sole person to voluntarily assist in the last case. If it’s true, and say when the Mar-A-Lago **** basically boils down to Epstein saying he didn’t know the girl was under age (I haven’t seen pictures of the girl, especially at that time) then it’s plausible that’s why he volunteered to help after the incident. Aka “You got banned but I was okay with just banning you over a mistake, but now the more I hear about this case I am going to give the authorities everything I know” type situation. At this point no one knows for sure, and that’s definitely a best case scenario, and also the best scenario for someone powerful trying to keep this whole thing going instead of shutting it down.

Reactions: TexasPalladin

ole tnhorn

Jan 31, 2012
They’re so over-represented in the legal system too!
More so on message boards.
Actually I have tremendous respect for most of the lawyers I know but money makes the playing field very unlevel. If any attorney read the Miami Herald link posted by @windycityhorn would you please explain how a battery of lawyers seemed to prevent Epstein's prosecution with little or no evidence to counter the prosecutions and they did so vs. the state and the feds.

Jdhmills

Dec 27, 2011
More so on message boards.
Actually I have tremendous respect for most of the lawyers I know but money makes the playing field very unlevel. If any attorney read the Miami Herald link posted by @windycityhorn would you please explain how a battery of lawyers seemed to prevent Epstein's prosecution with little or no evidence to counter the prosecutions and they did so vs. the state and the feds.
ball lifter blackmail, duh

Reactions: ole tnhorn