New Emoticons/Smileys are Available

amykros

Member Who Talks
Oct 29, 2008
Austin, TX
I have posted new emoticons/smileys for use. Let me introduce you to your new forum friends.

:) = Happy
:-D = Big Smile
:)) = Laughing
=)) = Rolling on the Floor Laughing (otherwise known as LMAO!)
:p = Tongue Sticking Out
:-/= Confused
:-S = Worried
/:)= Eyebrow (subtle but effective, this one is my favorite)
:-O= Surprised
#:-S= WHEW!
X-(= Angry
:((= Crying
=D>= Clapping
:-@= blah blah blah
:eek: = Embarrassed
:eek: = EEK!
:-B= Geek
B-) = Cool
:)>-= Peace
^:)^= Not Worthy
**=== American Flag (sorry I could not find a TX flag to go along with it)

Enjoy!

ClendonsWife /:)

NORTHTEXHORN

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 29, 2008
There is nothing to the right of my p0osts but there are some under the post. I dont think I am getting what yall are!

NTH

Vinegar Strokes

Oct 29, 2008
There is nothing to the right of my p0osts but there are some under the post. I dont think I am getting what yall are!

NTH
No, you must not be. I have the ones beneath the post that go in the title but then there are more to the right of the post that go in the post.

I'd help you if I knew how. Sorry.

djbfootball

Oct 29, 2008
At a Ball Field near you..
donaldjboyles.smugmug.com
OK NTH

DO this

go to your user CP up top. Click on it it will take you to your settings. On the left hand side you will see "setting and options" under that click on Edit Options. Scroll all the way down until you see this;

Miscellaneous Options Message Editor Interface When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type. Basic Editor - A simple text box Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing Message Editor Interface:

You body should say Basic Editor you need to change it to Enhanced interface.(Just like it says in the box above). Then click Save Changes. Let me know if you need anything else.

DC Horn

Oct 29, 2008
I have posted new emoticons/smileys for use. Let me introduce you to your new forum friends.

:) = Happy
:-D = Big Smile
:)) = Laughing
=)) = Rolling on the Floor Laughing (otherwise known as LMAO!)
:p = Tongue Sticking Out
:-/= Confused
:-S = Worried
/:)= Eyebrow (subtle but effective, this one is my favorite)
:-O= Surprised
#:-S= WHEW!
X-(= Angry
:((= Crying
=D>= Clapping
:-@= blah blah blah
:eek: = Embarrassed
:eek: = EEK!
:-B= Geek
B-) = Cool
:)>-= Peace
^:)^= Not Worthy
**=== American Flag (sorry I could not find a TX flag to go along with it)

Enjoy!

ClendonsWife /:)

At one point on one of the other IT boards we had a vomiting emoticon. Anyway to resurrect that one?

/:)