Ocasio-cortez is the new gift that keeps on giving

texvet16

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Jan 15, 2017
Just watched AOC blasting border patrol agents for allegedly telling detainees to drink out of a toilet. She was looking for anything to disparage the men and women of the border patrol. She's a despicable human being!

texvet16

Jan 15, 2017
AOC was angry because she thought border patrol agents were laughing at her and then she tells the media that the agents made her feel unsafe. What a joke, what an incredible drama queen! Screaming and threatening border patrol agents, just pathetic.

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
AOC was angry because she thought border patrol agents were laughing at her and then she tells the media that the agents made her feel unsafe. What a joke, what an incredible drama queen! Screaming and threatening border patrol agents, just pathetic.
These are not all the facts of this issue

TEXBTP

Oct 29, 2008
Just watched AOC blasting border patrol agents for allegedly telling detainees to drink out of a toilet. She was looking for anything to disparage the men and women of the border patrol. She's a despicable human being!
Sounds like Trump

Reactions: bHero

texvet16

Jan 15, 2017
& current CBP employees shouldn’t be making fake sexually explicit photos of AOC & posting them to a CBP Facebook site

CBP is every bit as wrong in this issue as AOC
Horse****! Those agents are in the minority and more than likely make a tiny fraction of the majority of agents who work their asses off for this country and put it all on the line for us every single day. You don't lump in a few dumb asses for the 99.9 percent of honorable work that is done, that's just ignorant! It most certainly doesn't justify a member of Congress denigrating the service of those men and women by saying she felt threatened by them or that they were making illegal immigrants drink from the toilet or yelling and threatening them.

texvet16

Jan 15, 2017
He writes comedy in his spare time. Not sure whether he has too much or too little.
The depth of his comedic genius with that one line is on par with " I know you are but what am I ? " and "Nanny nanny boo boo, stick your head in doo doo".

Reactions: eodhorn

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
Horse****! Those agents are in the minority and more than likely make a tiny fraction of the majority of agents who work their asses off for this country and put it all on the line for us every single day. You don't lump in a few dumb asses for the 99.9 percent of honorable work that is done, that's just ignorant! It most certainly doesn't justify a member of Congress denigrating the service of those men and women by saying she felt threatened by them or that they were making illegal immigrants drink from the toilet or yelling and threatening them.
“A few dumb asses...”

There’s close to 10,000 active & retired CBP employees as members of this specific Facebook page. That’s significantly more than “a few”...

This group produced a pic of AOC in a forced sexually explicit act, & then went viral throughout Facebook. The fact that you’re condoning their behavior speaks volumes about you.

The things AOC said yesterday were reprehensible; the posts on a CBP Facebook page were just as reprehensible. Stop acting like they were justified

SAhornfan

Oct 29, 2008
San Antonio, TX
“A few dumb asses...”

There’s close to 10,000 active & retired CBP employees as members of this specific Facebook page. That’s significantly more than “a few”...

This group produced a pic of AOC in a forced sexually explicit act, & then went viral throughout Facebook. The fact that you’re condoning their behavior speaks volumes about you.

The things AOC said yesterday were reprehensible; the posts on a CBP Facebook page were just as reprehensible. Stop acting like they were justified
So you're saying all 10,000 members were behind the photo?

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
So you're saying all 10,000 members were behind the photo?
I’m saying this group produced the photo on their site...& the site’s only for current & retired CBP employees with close to 10k. But it then went out to other Facebook pages linked to each person

Everyone in this bull**** scenario is wrong. AOC, her staff, & CBP

Reactions: TexasPalladin

texvet16

Jan 15, 2017
“A few dumb asses...”

I never said I condoned their behavior! Reread slooooowly and spare me your sanctimonious dribble. I said that most of them are honorable men and women who serve this country..... Period. Those who participated should be dealt with and I'm sure they will be but their actions don't represent the majority! Despite whatever you may believe, now go pound sand!

SmackBrown

Oct 29, 2008
Dallas, TX
I never said I condoned their behavior! Reread slooooowly and spare me your sanctimonious dribble. I said that most of them are honorable men and women who serve this country..... Period. Those who participated should be dealt with and I'm sure they will be but their actions don't represent the majority! Despite whatever you may believe, now go pound sand!

jamesrh

Oct 29, 2008
True. That would be even worse, and might actually go into the realm of criminal.
I should have spent a little more time checking. It looks as though the site is legit. However, only a small number of the members participated in the bad behavior and any that are still on duty should be disciplined.

calvin farquhar

Dec 19, 2017
So, whose story should we believe?

The group of pastors saw a very different picture described by Ocasio-Cortez and other politicians and media outlets.

“We found no soiled diapers, no deplorable conditions and no lack of basic necessities,” Rodriguez remarked, adding he specifically asked border agents if they staged the facility in response to the negative press. “They unequivocally denied it — we were witnessing the identical conditions the attorneys saw when they toured the facility days earlier."

In fact, some told him the sources from whom the negative coverage originated “never toured the areas of the facility that we toured” and speculated they might have had political motivations.

TEXBTP

Oct 29, 2008
I should have spent a little more time checking. It looks as though the site is legit. However, only a small number of the members participated in the bad behavior and any that are still on duty should be disciplined.
Every group has good actors and some bad actors. Our society demonizes the entire group based on the bad actors.
I know a few border patrol employees and I know they are mostly good actors.

calvin farquhar

Dec 19, 2017
More truth bombs by Jeh Johnson that the politicians and media want to ignore or worse, spin into Trumps running concentration camps talking point.

ttaghorn

Oct 29, 2008
If the politicians including AOC want all this crap to end, its rather simple, get the damn wall built so it will be very difficult to enter illegally. All this grandstanding and protesting by AOC and her followers is giving me a headache, and they are becoming a real pain in th e ass. Never saying they wont try to enter, and some will succeed, but it should be in far fewer numbers than we see today. Would any of the liberal media, which excludes very few, care to show how they are treated in Mexico, or how about the refugee detention camps in, the Middle East, Syria, Angola, and a few other African Nations. I would bet, you would think these South Americans are living in a Hilton. Why are they complaining so much they are getting free food, free medical care, and free housing, something few if any would get at home. And to top it all off they don't have to work a lick to get it all.

calvin farquhar

Dec 19, 2017
If the politicians including AOC want all this crap to end, its rather simple, get the damn wall built so it will be very difficult to enter illegally. All this grandstanding and protesting by AOC and her followers is giving me a headache, and they are becoming a real pain in th e ass. Never saying they wont try to enter, and some will succeed, but it should be in far fewer numbers than we see today. Would any of the liberal media, which excludes very few, care to show how they are treated in Mexico, or how about the refugee detention camps in, the Middle East, Syria, Angola, and a few other African Nations. I would bet, you would think these South Americans are living in a Hilton. Why are they complaining so much they are getting free food, free medical care, and free housing, something few if any would get at home. And to top it all off they don't have to work a lick to get it all.
They all agreed it was necessary. Pre-Trump. Hell, Pre-Obama. But now, Trump. Can't have it viewed as him fulfilling one of his campaign promises or accomplishing something. So, f America, because, Trump.

Now, what will happen, should the dums regain control, is, they'll pass everything and follow that up with grandstanding in front of cameras to say, "look at me, look at what we, the dums did that Trump couldn't". Bank on it.

JG

Oct 29, 2008
Read something ttag.

Those people in those camps? They all came asking for asylum. A wall would not stop ANY of them.

If you are referring to free housing, living in a prison camp doesn’t seem all that appealing.

ttaghorn

Oct 29, 2008
Read something ttag.

Those people in those camps? They all came asking for asylum. A wall would not stop ANY of them.

If you are referring to free housing, living in a prison camp doesn’t seem all that appealing.
All, that seems a bit far fetched, are you sure some of those folks, or some of the press pics , were not of folks caught illegally entering the US. Asylum is a farce, seems anyone crossing the border immediately declares for asylum. Camps might seem good to some of those that came from the hell holes of Guatemala and Honduras. What makes you or any politician so sure all those folks in internment camps are unhappy, some might be very glad to be away from the crime, rape, and unrest in their home Country's. Sure, no doubt, they would prefer to simply walk across our border, say I'm here for asylum, and be let go to have free travel in the US. What percentage do you think would ever show up for their hearing? My guess would be about 2 or 3%. We didn't invite them to come here, let them go South to Paraguay, Uraguay, or Chili, or Bolivia, Columbia, Panama, or Peru, even closer would be Costa Rica, Why don't they go South, why do they choose to go North, simple, the Democrats give them everything free. If the wall doesn't stop them then let Congress get off its butt's and enact strict asylum and immigration quota's that would be a deterrent to mass immigration from South of the Border.

Are you sure those pics in the Liberal Press, and the staged Congressional junket to the Border wasn't a purely Political scam on the American people.

JG

Oct 29, 2008
All, that seems a bit far fetched, are you sure some of those folks, or some of the press pics , were not of folks caught illegally entering the US. Asylum is a farce, seems anyone crossing the border immediately declares for asylum. Camps might seem good to some of those that came from the hell holes of Guatemala and Honduras. What makes you or any politician so sure all those folks in internment camps are unhappy, some might be very glad to be away from the crime, rape, and unrest in their home Country's. Sure, no doubt, they would prefer to simply walk across our border, say I'm here for asylum, and be let go to have free travel in the US. What percentage do you think would ever show up for their hearing? My guess would be about 2 or 3%. We didn't invite them to come here, let them go South to Paraguay, Uraguay, or Chili, or Bolivia, Columbia, Panama, or Peru, even closer would be Costa Rica, Why don't they go South, why do they choose to go North, simple, the Democrats give them everything free. If the wall doesn't stop them then let Congress get off its butt's and enact strict asylum and immigration quota's that would be a deterrent to mass immigration from South of the Border.

Are you sure those pics in the Liberal Press, and the staged Congressional junket to the Border wasn't a purely Political scam on the American people.
Turn off Fox and find something unbiased. A libertarian publication was quoted in this thread. The conditions down there are terrible.

Maybe Trump should get off his butt and divert the wall money back to providing appropriate housing for these people til we can have their hearings and send them home.

eodhorn

Member Who Talks
Mar 24, 2018
Surprise, Arizona
Read something ttag.

JG don’t fool yourself, there are literally thousands who try to cross illegally away from ports of entry, they keep the asylum claim in their back pocket in case they get caught. Not to mention the drug runners are not using ports of entry. In just a few years at the Gila Bend Range Complex here in Phoenix I myself (along with other EOD clearing the range) confiscated about 5klbs of marijuana and narcotics and around 100 smugglers, and that’s just happenstance. We weren’t looking for it. The BP gets much more. The Wall will definitely make a difference.

Reactions: TexasPalladin

JG

Oct 29, 2008
JG don’t fool yourself, there are literally thousands who try to cross illegally away from ports of entry, they keep the asylum claim in their back pocket in case they get caught. Not to mention the drug runners are not using ports of entry. In just a few years at the Gila Bend Range Complex here in Phoenix I myself (along with other EOD clearing the range) confiscated about 5klbs of marijuana and narcotics and around 100 smugglers, and that’s just happenstance. We weren’t looking for it. The BP gets much more. The Wall will definitely make a difference.
Drug runners typically use ports of entry, not someplace in the middle of nowhere. They have to get that product to market, and they need transportation to do so.

The wall won’t stop them.

And the asylum seekers are crossing the fence trying to get ahead of the line. They WANT to get caught.

Spend the money on courts that turn these cases around in a hurry. And send them home. When those still there see this asylum thing is just a huge waste of money and time, the flow will slow dramatically.

eodhorn

Member Who Talks
Mar 24, 2018
Surprise, Arizona
Drug runners typically use ports of entry, not someplace in the middle of nowhere. They have to get that product to market, and they need transportation to do so.

The wall won’t stop them.

And the asylum seekers are crossing the fence trying to get ahead of the line. They WANT to get caught.

Spend the money on courts that turn these cases around in a hurry. And send them home. When those still there see this asylum thing is just a huge waste of money and time, the flow will slow dramatically.
Lmao no they don’t at, and the stats you are probably referring to “Mist confiscated drugs come through ports of entry” has been debunked by BP numerous times. They have repeatedly said that the vast majority don’t get confiscated and can’t be tracked BECAUSE they come through places Border Patrol cannot regularly patrol. JFC it’s literally common sense man. If we have so many drugs coming through, (not even enough to scratch the surface on supply and demand) then it’s getting over through ways we aren’t catching. That’s low flying aircraft, and unpatrolled areas of the border.