Poll: 63% expect Trump reelection, up from 43%

Shane3

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Feb 17, 2015
Wow..

A growing number of Americans, now a substantial majority, believe that President Trump is at least “somewhat likely” to win reelection, according to a new survey.

Despite nonstop negative headlines and concerns of an economic stall, 63% believe Trump is heading to reelection in Scott Rasmussen’s latest 2020 poll.

And, he said, those expectations have continued to grow even as the Democratic presidential primary race heats up.

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
Wow..

A growing number of Americans, now a substantial majority, believe that President Trump is at least “somewhat likely” to win reelection, according to a new survey.

Despite nonstop negative headlines and concerns of an economic stall, 63% believe Trump is heading to reelection in Scott Rasmussen’s latest 2020 poll.

And, he said, those expectations have continued to grow even as the Democratic presidential primary race heats up.
The soon-to-be predictable @JG response...

“Polls are always correct unless it’s from Rasmussen which is known to lean right. More Americans agree with me, based on the other polls, that believe Trump is s racist & did not win the first election because Hillary had more votes in the general election...”

“There are several other polls that prove everything I’ve posted is correct, just can’t provide the links right now...too much going on.”

“And I spoke with my 1 black neighbor & he confirms everything I’ve just posted.”

- @JG

stevehorn

Oct 29, 2008
The soon-to-be predictable @JG response...

“Polls are always correct unless it’s from Rasmussen which is known to lean right. More Americans agree with me, based on the other polls, that believe Trump is s racist & did not win the first election because Hillary had more votes in the general election...”

“There are several other polls that prove everything I’ve posted is correct, just can’t provide the links right now...too much going on.”

“And I spoke with my 1 black neighbor & he confirms everything I’ve just posted.”

- @JG
This **** is just as old as what JG posts.

ATX_Horn

Jan 16, 2009
Pensacola, FL
Wow..

63% are resigned to the fact we may end up with another 4 years of this assclown as POTUS. He's a mental beatdown for many folks.

ATX_Horn

Jan 16, 2009
Pensacola, FL
My posts are going to continue whether you like it or not. Please let me know if you’d like to continue making it personal
Hey, man. You keep being you. I know you'll continue to post while adding very little of substance.
Personally, IDGAF. I just felt like expressing my opinion and maybe that of others who mainly lurk and don't feel like wading into the BS.

I don't know you from Moses, but you've seemed to take on the role as the boards chief Mean Girls representative. If that's what you consider personal, so be it. No apologies.

I don't post anonymously on a message board to win e-cred, so I won't continue with any back and forth BS with you to further clutter up the board.

ATX_Horn

Jan 16, 2009
Pensacola, FL
The dems have no one to blame but themselves. You can bitch and name-call all you want but as long as you and the party keep moving left, you'll keep losing the presidency.
Not placing blame. Just stating the obvious. There is not a truly strong DEM candidate. The last DEM man/woman standing may rally enough support to win the election, but that's mainly because Trump is such a ****ty representative of the office and many people will simply support the candidate with the best chance to send him packing.

Also, both parties are drifting further from center than either want to recognize, IMO.

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
Hey, man. You keep being you. I know you'll continue to post while adding very little of substance.
Personally, IDGAF. I just felt like expressing my opinion and maybe that of others who mainly lurk and don't feel like wading into the BS.

I don't know you from Moses, but you've seemed to take on the role as the boards chief Mean Girls representative. If that's what you consider personal, so be it. No apologies.

I don't post anonymously on a message board to win e-cred, so I won't continue with any back and forth BS with you to further clutter up the board.
Lol. You don’t want to “clutter up the board”, but you post this...

You stated I was a “bitch” but don’t think that’s personal

& you don’t want any message board “e-cred” but wanted to post for others that may be lurking

Just another liberal hypocrite

calvin farquhar

Dec 19, 2017
I crazy, you crazy, we all crazy now!
I think there are more than enough middle of the road voters and politicians. They just don't speak up or loud enough, feel the weight of staying in line with the party, afraid they'll get swamped by social media, or any other number of things. The media has taken up with driving left or right. No one pays attention to the middle anymore. It's there.

lazyLH

Member Who Talks
Jun 19, 2012
The left has gone way too far down the identitarian path.

When your messages come across as:
  • Orange Man Bad
  • White men almost as bad as Orange man
  • Free stuff for everyone but white men (even people who broke our laws to be here)
  • They will attack the 2nd amendment
  • They will attack the 1st amendment (pass hate speech laws)(and yes hate speech is protected speech)
How do you get poor and middle-class white people to vote for a guy you think is a racist? Keep telling them how bad and greedy they are. How they have to pay for their original sin for being born white and male. This is the message I see coming from the left.

I don't see anything that will actually help people. You can't raise one group up by pushing another group down. You just end up with two groups that are down.

I didn't vote for Trump and don't plan to vote for him in the next election. However, I will more than likely not vote for a Dem either.

I might vote for someone like Andrew Yang. He avoids the identitarian crap, and even where I disagree with him he seems to have at least thought out his position and is more than a sound bite.

Duke Silver

Oct 29, 2008
Not placing blame. Just stating the obvious. There is not a truly strong DEM candidate. The last DEM man/woman standing may rally enough support to win the election, but that's mainly because Trump is such a ****ty representative of the office and many people will simply support the candidate with the best chance to send him packing.

Also, both parties are drifting further from center than either want to recognize, IMO.
BIDEN!

• Haha
Reactions: TexasPalladin

JG

Oct 29, 2008
Rasmussen is a biased pollster with an interest in electing Republicans. Using this poll is not much different from the Dems using a Change Research poll, which has an interest in electing Democrats. Take these and all polls with a big grain of salt.

That said, if someone asked ME if I thought Trump was at least somewhat likely to be re-elected, based upon the Dems running I would say "yes" also.

JG

Oct 29, 2008
Slade was the biggest band in England in the early 70's. Quiet Riot's two biggest hits were Slade covers: Cum On Feel The Noize and Mama Weer All Crazee Now
Didn’t they sing “Run, Run Away” in the early 80s?

calvin farquhar

Dec 19, 2017
Ha! Dems need some serious work on their bullpen. I mean, let's place our future hopes on the 76yo said no one ever!
Biden will be the Dems version of Bush the Younger. Not too bright. Says stupid ****. Gets little done. Present mostly in the physical sense. Instead of pics chopping wood at the ranch he'll post something from somewhere with his hands on the shoulders of a cringing female. He'll go to a kinder class but they'll have to read Brown Bear, Brown Bear to him (that's probably where the cringy pic will come from) Brings in a VP that tells him what to do. Etc, etc, ad infinitum.

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
Better than all the others who have the arrogance to think they can remake the entire US economy from the White House.
I have wondered if Al Gore would jump in; I think he could re-energize the base, but has it been too long?

TEXBTP

Oct 29, 2008
Biden will be the Dems version of Bush the Younger. Not too bright. Says stupid ****. Gets little done. Present mostly in the physical sense. Instead of pics chopping wood at the ranch he'll post something from somewhere with his hands on the shoulders of a cringing female. He'll go to a kinder class but they'll have to read Brown Bear, Brown Bear to him (that's probably where the cringy pic will come from) Brings in a VP that tells him what to do. Etc, etc, ad infinitum.
There are no dems as cool as Cheney. In reality there is no one as cool as Cheney.