Poll: 63% expect Trump reelection, up from 43%

TexasPalladin

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Nov 30, 2008
Sounds like a great grift, err I mean business, to me. I want in on it!
You're a attorney and part of the greatest professional Con-Artist/Liars/Grifters fraternity in history.
So you could probably fit right in..
(Come to think of it...aren't Gore and Clinton Attorney's as well?) :)

Semper Fi

TEXBTP

Oct 29, 2008
You're a attorney and part of the greatest professional Con-Artist/Liars/Grifters fraternity in history.
So you could probably fit right in..
(Come to think of it...aren't Gore and Clinton Attorney's as well?) :)

Semper Fi
We penned the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. We get a pass.

Reactions: TexasPalladin

UTGrad91

Oct 29, 2008
Rasmussen is a biased pollster with an interest in electing Republicans. Using this poll is not much different from the Dems using a Change Research poll, which has an interest in electing Democrats. Take these and all polls with a big grain of salt.

That said, if someone asked ME if I thought Trump was at least somewhat likely to be re-elected, based upon the Dems running I would say "yes" also.
I knew your obligatory "Rasmuseen is biased" post would be in here somewhere.

etexhorn

Oct 29, 2008
Rasmussen is a biased pollster with an interest in electing Republicans. Using this poll is not much different from the Dems using a Change Research poll, which has an interest in electing Democrats. Take these and all polls with a big grain of salt.

That said, if someone asked ME if I thought Trump was at least somewhat likely to be re-elected, based upon the Dems running I would say "yes" also.
Yeah, but you are squirrelly.

• Haha

etexhorn

Oct 29, 2008
That I am.

Long time no see on the politics board...how are you JJ?
Doing good man. How about you? I am just doing a drive by today. SA sent me the question about farmers so I responded and stayed to see who I could piss off.

• Haha

JG

Oct 29, 2008
Doing good man. How about you? I am just doing a drive by today. SA sent me the question about farmers so I responded and stayed to see who I could piss off.
Coming to any games?

I’m tossing around going to either LSU or OU.