Random JPEG that amused me II

KBrown

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 29, 2008
I've actually never seen a single episode. I just remember that gif was gross. What's the story behind it? Like, did the dude die?
Spoilers! :)

He was the "big bad" for the season. Always one step ahead of everyone until some extremely cool strategy by Walt. Essentially blew a bomb up in his face, he realized it and started running for the door hence half of him was blown away. He had a way of handling himself of always being prim and proper so after the blast he walks out of the room and all we see is his left side where it looks like he survived. He stops, fixes his coat, fixes his tie and the camera pans such that you can see he didn't escape an the right side of him is toast. He then falls down dead.

Reactions: msflash

KBrown

Oct 29, 2008
This may be the best one I've ever seen. The ending is ROFL...

GammaEta67

Oct 29, 2008
Airplane flight paths.

Really amazing. Fascinating how much of the air traffic is between America, Europe and East Asia, and how almost completely devoid of it most of Russia, Australia, Africa, and South America seem to be. Looks like some severe air traffic inequality. What do you think, Hiphop?

Last edited:
Reactions: OUsucks

KBrown

Oct 29, 2008
Crap. Wish I'd saved it.

Couple comes out of parking garage to be confronted with a drop-gate. Evidently they stayed too long.
Woman gets out and looks around, she's leaning in the driver's window talking when he decides to test the gate.
He drives into the gate, the gate swings up and the car is out. She, however, is still behind the gate and stuck.
He backs into the gate, swinging it open the other way, but it grabs his car's bumper and lifts the back up. Front wheel drive, so he stops that way.
Pulls forward. She walks towards the gate. He tries again backing harder. Hits the gate, swings it up, hits her, knocks her 10 feet backwards. The car again gets lifted up, just higher.
He pulls forward again. She stumbles to her feet and steps to the side... good thing.
He comes flying at the gate, hits it hard enough to go through it. However, it still grabbed the bumper, flips the car upside down and he lands on his roof facing the wrong way with her standing there staring at him.

drnlaw

Member Who Talks
Nov 11, 2008
I stood and watched a gorilla at the Toledo zoo play with the kids exactly this way a few months ago. I don’t know who was having more fun, the kids or the gorilla – or me standing there watching both of them having fun.