Roshauud Paul - 2017 Texas A&M commit

Ghost

Member Who Talks
Aug 27, 2016
Roshauud Paul HT: 6-0 WT:175 (4.7)
Bremond H.S

Couple of thoughts :

- A smooth, agile runner that looks natural with the ball in his hands. One of those guys with good speed on the field, even though their 40 time isn't the best. Paul is a fluid athlete with the ability to change direction on a dime and make multiple defenders miss in the open field. The central Texas star is a prospect that projects well on either side of the ball (WR, DB). He makes very clean cuts that allow him to be a smooth route runner. Throw in the fact that he posseses very good ball skills and you have a dangerous receiver capable of catching a short pass and making a couple defenders miss. Inside receiver is the position I think he projects best, but Paul does have the athleticism, size and raw tools to play safety as well.

Roshauud is a raw prospect, he plays against lower level competition. He'll need some time to develop and adjust to the talent in the SEC.

Small town kid that could eventually develop into one of the steals of the 2017 class.

A true playmaker, Aggie fans should be excited about Paul.

Last edited by a moderator:

Justin Wells

Inside Texas Web Editor
Staff member
Jul 22, 2013
Huge fan of the Aggie pledge.

Told Eric he needs love in Eazy's Top 100 dropping soon.

brownrecluse

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 30, 2009
Roshauud Paul HT: 6-0 WT:175 (4.7)
Bremond H.S

Couple of thoughts :

- A smooth, agile runner that looks natural with the ball in his hands. One of those guys with good speed on the field, even though their 40 time isn't the best. Paul is a fluid athlete with the ability to change direction on a dime and make multiple defenders miss in the open field. The central Texas star is a prospect that projects well on either side of the ball (WR, DB). He makes very clean cuts that allow him to be a smooth route runner. Throw in the fact that he posseses very good ball skills and you have a dangerous receiver capable of catching a short pass and making a couple defenders miss. Inside receiver is the position I think he projects best, but Paul does have the athleticism, size and raw tools to play safety as well.

Roshauud is a raw prospect, he plays against lower level competition. He'll need some time to develop and adjust to the talent in the SEC.

Small town kid that could eventually develop into one of the steals of the 2017 class.

A true playmaker, Aggie fans should be excited about Paul.
Do you know anything about Joe Williams from Bremond? He ran 21.1 in the 200 this summer and beat Shamon Ehimua, the 6A state champ. I'm sure he's a footballer as well.

juiceszn

Aug 19, 2016
Really? How did he look?
Definitely not a QB. Has good speed. Expected much more. Whitewright won maybe 3 games last year in 3A and will likely match that if not worse this year. Bremond won 29-10. WW almost went into the half up 3-0, but he broke a decent run right before the half to give them the lead at half. Very underwhelming.

Jdhmills

Dec 27, 2011
Definitely not a QB. Has good speed. Expected much more. Whitewright won maybe 3 games last year in 3A and will likely match that if not worse this year. Bremond won 29-10. WW almost went into the half up 3-0, but he broke a decent run right before the half to give them the lead at half. Very underwhelming.
I believe he is slated for DB or WR in college, not being recruited as a QB

northhorn

Jan 24, 2012
Dude's legit. I like the DB from Caldwell just up the road too. He's more polished than Paul but both are great athletes.

Ghost

Member Who Talks
Aug 27, 2016
Dude's legit. I like the DB from Caldwell just up the road too. He's more polished than Paul but both are great athletes.
I'm not very high on Devin Morris. We'll see how he performs against a quality receiver in 2 weeks when he faces Malik Jackson from Taylor.

Jackson man handled him last year.