Sarah Sanders leaving

W.W. McClyde

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Nov 30, 2010
Austin/Dallas
This is a terrible joke that I couldn't share anywhere else. But it's a shame for Trump that his candidate pool for his next press secretary has been diluted by the fact that Josef and Magda Goebbels killed their six children in the bunker.

ZING!

(He's baaack!)

W.W. McClyde

Nov 30, 2010
Austin/Dallas
The President is going to have a very hard time finding a replacement for Sarah Sanders. She was extraordinarily good at her job.
The President is going to have a very hard time finding a replacement for Sarah Sanders. She was extraordinarily good at her job.
Next stop: Hollywood. I don't care how fat she is. Melissa McCarthy made it. It takes a special kind of talent to lie like that on a daily basis.

Then again, I'm a lawyer, so I know what it's like to represent an unpopular client.

But she's not a lawyer. She made Ron Ziegler look like Jesus Christ.

Simms to Gilbert

Dec 28, 2011
Cleveland, OH
This is a terrible joke that I couldn't share anywhere else. But it's a shame for Trump that his candidate pool for his next press secretary has been diluted by the fact that Josef and Magda Goebbels killed their six children in the bunker.
But she's not a lawyer. She made Ron Ziegler look like Jesus Christ.
Time to refresh your references, McClyde. You jumped from the 40s to the 70s, so I'm expecting your next one to be only 20 years out of date...

Reactions: TEXBTP

ttaghorn

Oct 29, 2008
Trump should hireyou JG. You should be right at home dealing with obstinate people fixated on their agendas.
Jg would be right at home dealing with the liberal press, NYT, WP, CNN, and all other news outlets. He would agree with them all, esp about Trump. No longer would he allow critics of Democrat candidates, and he would crown AOC as the darling of Congress. IMHO she didn't do such a bad job, sometimes making excuses for the President can be very taxing on ones ego. She also didn't take no **** from noone.

ttaghorn

Oct 29, 2008
WW, I have it on good authority that Lawyers never lie, they simply relate the truth as presented by lying clients.

The_Major

Apr 2, 2012
Austin, Texas
I think she did a good job considering the situation but I have to admit I'm not going to miss her say uh and ah between every thought.

JG

Oct 29, 2008
Thankless job. Hilarious people bashing her for lying, as if that's not basically the job description. They all do it and will continue to do it.
My problem has been with the job itself… Having a person who is basically expected to mislead the American people on behalf of the president. That bothers me, whether it be Democrats or Republicans.

But I don’t have any problem with her in particular. She did her job.

calvin farquhar

Dec 19, 2017
My problem has been with the job itself… Having a person who is basically expected to mislead the American people on behalf of the president. That bothers me, whether it be Democrats or Republicans.

But I don’t have any problem with her in particular. She did her job.
Completely agree. The list of PC's that lied, misled or said a lot while saying nothing, is long and distinguished. It's why I didn't care when Trump said they may do away with them. Daily pressers are unnecessary and are only demanded because it gives a bunch of fools a reason to have a job. (talking journalists here).

Zombie_Slayer

Oct 2, 2013
This has to be one of the toughest jobs in the world. Only so long anyone can deal with it.
It’s the toughest job in the world, not because Trump is is his own spokesman, but because he habitually lies and contradicts himself, many times, within hours.