SCOTUS rulings today

JG

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 29, 2008
Sweet, Trump needs to get some folks working on how they plan to frame the next Lib Prez. My choice would be China, the Russian thing is wore the **** out. Then the Pubs will be playing like the Dems.
Now it’s Dems framing Trump. Hysterical.

UTGrad91

Oct 29, 2008
It doesn’t matter. GOP controls the Senate and will push through Trump’s candidate. Elections have consequences. You guys get to run the three ring circus in the House.

Amy Barrett would be a tremendous replacement for RBG.
You just know Trump will nominate her. He loves to stick it to the Dems and replacing the most liberal SCOTUS judge with the most conservative one would be a huge stick.

JG

Oct 29, 2008
You just know Trump will nominate her. He loves to stick it to the Dems and replacing the most liberal SCOTUS judge with the most conservative one would be a huge stick.
Because #ownthelibs

All I say is, if the Pubs want to escalate the SCOTUS fights, the Dems will play.

• Sad
Reactions: Duke Silver

JG

Oct 29, 2008
LMFAO have you been in a box? Peter Stryzok, Lisa Page, the Ohr’s? Comey lying under oath? JFC you are a partisan hack.
Uh huh.

It was an investigation by a Republican, appointed by a Republican that was nominated by a Republican and confirmed by a Republican Senate.

But...I am the hack. Got it.

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
Uh huh.

It was an investigation by a Republican, appointed by a Republican that was nominated by a Republican and confirmed by a Republican Senate.

Remarkably sad. You care more about the Dem Party than you do about the country.

Pathetic.

eodhorn

Member Who Talks
Mar 24, 2018
Surprise, Arizona
Uh huh.

If you think those are Republicans I don’t know what to say. They may have at one time been Republicans but power corrupts and they were batting for Hillary Clinton. Mueller clearly didn’t investigate ****, as his Congressional hearings confirmed. Now his entire Dem donor staff did a lot of investigating though.

• Sad
Reactions: Duke Silver

JG

Oct 29, 2008
If you think those are Republicans I don’t know what to say. They may have at one time been Republicans but power corrupts and they were batting for Hillary Clinton. Mueller clearly didn’t investigate ****, as his Congressional hearings confirmed. Now his entire Dem donor staff did a lot of investigating though.
Robert Mueller was appointee as a US Attorney by that well known liberal Democrat, Ronald Reagan. He was appointed head of the FBI by that pinko George W Bush.

Jeff Sessions won multiple Senate elections as a Republican. He was appointed as AG by that lib Donald Trump.

He was confirmed by Republicans in the Senate.

Come on man. This idea that this was a Dem witch hunt is really silly.

calvin farquhar

Dec 19, 2017
The Dems invented the SCOTUS fight. McConnell just happened to land a haymaker in 2016, and now your on your heels.
Same with going nuclear. This decision by the dems got them Kavanaugh and Gorsuch as much as or more than anything else. Dems are short sighted fools. National vote compact. Demolish the EC. No need to go into other things like speech rights, religious freedoms, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Reactions: TexasPalladin

eodhorn

Member Who Talks
Mar 24, 2018
Surprise, Arizona
Robert Mueller was appointee as a US Attorney by that well known liberal Democrat, Ronald Reagan. He was appointed head of the FBI by that pinko George W Bush.

Jeff Sessions won multiple Senate elections as a Republican. He was appointed as AG by that lib Donald Trump.

He was confirmed by Republicans in the Senate.

Come on man. This idea that this was a Dem witch hunt is really silly.
Robert Mueller was a front guy for a Dem investigation. If you couldn’t see that after the hearings, when he knew next to nothing about his own investigation. Comey was thought of as a Republican, that’s laughable because he is just Deep State. I suspect Mueller was as well. Sessions as well.

I have always stated that the DS is bipartisan. It’s not about issues for these people, it’s about power and control. When DT won the election that control was lost. McCain, Mueller, Comey, McCabe etc all flipped on a dime when told to.

JG

Oct 29, 2008
The Dems invented the SCOTUS fight. McConnell just happened to land a haymaker in 2016, and now your on your heels.
If he wants to escalate it by being hypocritical about waiting for elections only when it is a Dem nominee, then don’t be surprised when the Dems respond.

scout3dave

Oct 29, 2008
Michael Horowitz the IG investigating the FBI was appointed by Obama. No one can say what his political leanings are because he has served both sides. Sounds like a perfect person to investigate a politically charged incident.

You have to put Mueller in the same category, he has served both sides with dignity.

That's about the end of my list.

Reactions: eodhorn

eodhorn

Member Who Talks
Mar 24, 2018
Surprise, Arizona
Michael Horowitz the IG investigating the FBI was appointed by Obama. No one can say what his political leanings are because he has served both sides. Sounds like a perfect person to investigate a politically charged incident.

You have to put Mueller in the same category, he has served both sides with dignity.

That's about the end of my list.
I felt that way, but Mueller not knowing very much about his own investigation in a Congressional hearing was pretty damn eye opening.

scout3dave

Oct 29, 2008
Mueller might be sharper than we think, he was probably tired of jacking with both sets of morons.

Reactions: JG