Sen. Al Franken is next

mcb0703!

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Feb 6, 2015
I said whoever.

You say that as if there was some conspiracy to protect the Clintons. Funny how the prosecutor is now in Trump’s Cabinet.

If ANY Dem was guilty of this kind of crime, lock them away. Or Pubs. Somehow don’t think this is a partisan thing.
Funny how you didn't say this when Hillary (the candidate you admittedly voted for) was running & she was slut-shaming rape victims

JG

Oct 29, 2008
I'm talking about Juanita, Paula, Kathleen, etc. Their allegations against Bill were all pilloried and ridiculed by the media because they wanted to protect their boy.

Beginning with the Me Too movement, the Dems finally started to admit that Clinton was in fact a serial abuser of women, but that was only because he was out of power so it didn't hurt them to turn on him. The NOT Profiles in Courage.
Paula Jones doesn’t need to be on that group. He hit on her, she said no, the end.

And the others had no more evidence than Kavanaugh’s accuser did. Who we believe depends on our political view.

Shane3

Feb 17, 2015
  • Haha
Reactions: padrehorn11

Shane3

Feb 17, 2015
Him and Trump.
One show, sorry I don’t remember which one, played an old Trump quote about Epstein. Roughly paraphrasing he said “Epstein likes the ladies, on the younger side”. I think Trump had some idea of what was happening, even if it was only observational.

TEXBTP

Oct 29, 2008
One show, sorry I don’t remember which one, played an old Trump quote about Epstein. Roughly paraphrasing he said “Epstein likes the ladies, on the younger side”. I think Trump had some idea of what was happening, even if it was only observational.
I actually posted that quote on another thread. Possibly the Mueller thread. I'll speculate here, but I think Trump took a ride on the lolita express.

Shane3

Feb 17, 2015
My grandma often used an old expression that goes like this. Birds of a feather flock together.

Financier Jeffrey Epstein once flew Bill Clinton and Kevin Spacey to Africa

ole tnhorn

Jan 31, 2012
It's sad that in a thread about the sexual abuse of children people continue to attempt to score meaningless political points. Both parties appear to have pedophiles who use money and power to exercise and obscure their crimes. Does it really matter their political beliefs or where these individuals are in their career paths? Thankfully it appears the the prosecutors don't care.

UTGrad91

Oct 29, 2008
Paula Jones doesn’t need to be on that group. He hit on her, she said no, the end.

And the others had no more evidence than Kavanaugh’s accuser did. Who you believe depends on our political view.
Bill exposed himself to Paula and flat out raped Juanita. CBF couldn't even give simple details such as time or place of Judge K's alleged assault that she somehow remembered 35 years after the fact. Other that that, yeah they're basically the same.

JG

Oct 29, 2008
Bill exposed himself to Paula and flat out raped Juanita. CBF couldn't even give simple details such as time or place of Judge K's alleged assault that she somehow remembered 35 years after the fact. Other that that, yeah they're basically the same.
Suffice it to say that your version of these events and mine are different, and we are not going to agree.

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
@JG proves on an almost daily basis racism does not matter if it comes from Libs; sexual assault does not matter if it’s a Lib accused; homophobic slurs do not matter if said from the Libs.

There’s posters here who’ve repeatedly told me @JG is actually a good person once you get to know him. His words here speak for themselves

JG

Oct 29, 2008
@JG proves on an almost daily basis racism does not matter if it comes from Libs; sexual assault does not matter if it’s a Lib accused; homophobic slurs do not matter if said from the Libs.

There’s posters here who’ve repeatedly told me @JG is actually a good person once you get to know him. His words here speak for themselves
Thanks for your service mcb. Hope you have a wonderful day.

ole tnhorn

Jan 31, 2012
I can't vouch for the accuracy of this but it offers more insight into the Epstein case

acreativeusername

Nov 27, 2016
I can't vouch for the accuracy of this but it offers more insight into the Epstein case

So many people failed these victims. Awful. Is anything happening to Acosta? Hope that guy gets torched

TexasPalladin

Nov 30, 2008
White House is "looking into" the case. Snowballs chance in hell
He'll be jettisoned quickly as he has become a political liability.
One thing to remember about the President is that he has no real loyalty to anyone except himself and his family along with the fact that he is not averse to employing the hook to anyone for just about any reason.

Semper Fi

Shane3

Feb 17, 2015

Brutal.

Shane3

Feb 17, 2015
Bubba lied, again? It sure looks that way.

Bill Clinton is lying about his involvement with arrested pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, according to investigative journalist Conchita Sarnoff - who first revealed the former president's extensive flights on Epstein's "lolita express" in a 2010 Daily Beast exposé.

Clinton claimed in a Monday statementthat he only took "a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein's airplane" in 2002 and 2003, and that Secret Service accompanied him at all times.

According to Sarnoff's research as well as flight logs obtained by Fox News in 2016, that's a complete lie.

Shane3

Feb 17, 2015
Suffice it to say that your version of these events and mine are different, and we are not going to agree.
We certainly do not agree.

Breitbart News reported Thursday that Bill Clinton rape accuser Juanita Broaddrick dismissed Clinton’s claim that he “knows nothing” about Epstein’s alleged crimes.

“Your denials are worthless, Bill Clinton,” Broaddrick told Breitbart News.

“You raped me in 1978,” she said. “I have had to live with that horrific memory all these years while you made statements of denial through your attorneys. You were too much of a coward to say it yourself. The majority of Americans, including Democrats, now realize you are a sexual predator who has never been brought to justice.”

Read more at https://mobile.wnd.com/2019/07/epstein-victim-testified-bill-clinton-visited-orgy-island/#V1SBxSgLKdi77JTj.99

calvin farquhar

Dec 19, 2017
We certainly do not agree.

Breitbart News reported Thursday that Bill Clinton rape accuser Juanita Broaddrick dismissed Clinton’s claim that he “knows nothing” about Epstein’s alleged crimes.

“Your denials are worthless, Bill Clinton,” Broaddrick told Breitbart News.

“You raped me in 1978,” she said. “I have had to live with that horrific memory all these years while you made statements of denial through your attorneys. You were too much of a coward to say it yourself. The majority of Americans, including Democrats, now realize you are a sexual predator who has never been brought to justice.”

Read more at https://mobile.wnd.com/2019/07/epstein-victim-testified-bill-clinton-visited-orgy-island/#V1SBxSgLKdi77JTj.99
She has no credibility.

Walls don't work.

Drugs only come through ports of entry.

I'm a centrist.

Cant we all just get along

• Haha
Reactions: eodhorn

Shane3

Feb 17, 2015

Unfortunately some of his posts are impossible to defend. :(

Shane3

Feb 17, 2015
It's sad that in a thread about the sexual abuse of children people continue to attempt to score meaningless political points. Both parties appear to have pedophiles who use money and power to exercise and obscure their crimes. Does it really matter their political beliefs or where these individuals are in their career paths? Thankfully it appears the the prosecutors don't care.
Here’s the type of sentence that I would like to see for Epstein.

Shane3

Feb 17, 2015
Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It
http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

This is bad and if recent history is any indication, there will be more stuff like this coming out about him.

It's unacceptable, and he should step down.

See guys? It's not that hard.
He’s not really sorry.

MINNEAPOLIS —

Former Democratic Sen. Al Franken of Minnesota told the New Yorker magazine in a story published Monday that he “absolutely” regrets resigning from the Senate after several women accused him of unwanted kissing or touching.

In the same article, seven current or former senators say they regret calling for Franken’s resignation in December 2017. Franken resigned his seat after Leeann Tweeden and seven other women accused him of sexual harassment.

The article, Franken’s first interview since leaving the Senate, calls into question some of the assertions against Franken and quotes several female former staff members and close friends who described him as physically clumsy but not predatory.

Franken said at the time that the allegations were false, and he repeats that in the New Yorker article. A former comedian who made his name on “Saturday Night Live,” Franken resigned amid a national wave of sexual harassment allegations against men in powerful positions as the #MeToo movement was gaining momentum.

windycityhorn

Jun 11, 2012
He’s not really sorry.

MINNEAPOLIS —

Former Democratic Sen. Al Franken of Minnesota told the New Yorker magazine in a story published Monday that he “absolutely” regrets resigning from the Senate after several women accused him of unwanted kissing or touching.

In the same article, seven current or former senators say they regret calling for Franken’s resignation in December 2017. Franken resigned his seat after Leeann Tweeden and seven other women accused him of sexual harassment.

The article, Franken’s first interview since leaving the Senate, calls into question some of the assertions against Franken and quotes several female former staff members and close friends who described him as physically clumsy but not predatory.

Franken said at the time that the allegations were false, and he repeats that in the New Yorker article. A former comedian who made his name on “Saturday Night Live,” Franken resigned amid a national wave of sexual harassment allegations against men in powerful positions as the #MeToo movement was gaining momentum.
He's not sorry he did it. He's sorry he resigned before it became possible to just ignore it and ride out the scandal, which is where we are today.

mcb0703!

Feb 6, 2015
I agree with that.

Unrelated, are you hearing anything about DNI Coats? Rumor has it he's on the way out.
Honestly, most I work with are surprised Coats has lasted this long. He’s a very smart man, & is likely a better deputy than Director; more of a behind the scenes intel analyst

Trump wants somebody to run DHS the way Pompeo runs foreign policy; a hard ass that knows what Trump wants & can take on Congress, in a public way

I believe Trump wants his DHS Secretary to say the things Trump says about immigration...& do so in a public forum that puts Congress on the defensive. My guess is it’ll be somebody Pompeo recommends

The current SECDEF nominee took on Warren during the hearing; exactly what Trump wanted to see

Reactions: TexasPalladin