Site is acting up

khaled

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Aug 23, 2009
40 acres
@ClendonRoss @Justin Wells @Eric Nahlin

I've been having issues with IT all day. When I click on threads, sometimes they aren't updated with the latest posts. Then if I click on the IT members only tab, it says that I'm not logged in, but lets me open a thread and shows me logged in. Other times it works fine.

This also happened to me, twice, once as dos bobby(I don't remember the other one):

1.jpeg

Just wanted to let y'all know.

MissionsBack2BackChamps

Oct 29, 2008
I haven't experienced those issues, but for the past month or so I get the "file is too large" notice on gifs. And they are files that I, or others have previously posted.

Justin Wells

Inside Texas Web Editor
Staff member
Jul 22, 2013
I haven't experienced those issues, but for the past month or so I get the "file is too large" notice on gifs. And they are files that I, or others have previously posted.
That's different. Some file sizes are different, despite pixel numbers. Not the same thing.

khaled

Aug 23, 2009
40 acres
If you have a problem, please log out and log back in. Thanks!
Problem is that I'm not even logged in at times. This morning it had me as this user after I logged in. I cleared cookies, was logged out. I logged in, it was my account I clicked on the members only forum, it because this user: 2.jpeg
And it took me a couple of minutes of just logging in and out, every time it would be as gwruiz. I kept trying and I finally got to my account.

ClendonRoss

Co-Publisher
Aug 8, 2008
Austin, Tex.
This may be a "cookie” issue. Try clearing the InsideTexas.com cookie (so that you can reenter your login info) in your browser. Once you’ve done that, go back to the InsideTexas.com forums login and use your regular login info. That should work but if not, let me know and we’ll continue to troubleshoot. Thanks!