The FBI against Trump

windycityhorn

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Jun 11, 2012
The reason I asked about the Hersch audio is yesterday, Andrew McCabe was named as the FBI source that provided Hersch with the details about Rich's murder; from a lawsuit involving Rich's family, & I believe a reporter from Fox News

& there's audio of Hersch discussing the details
There's a new podcast out now called "Conspiracyland" from Michael Isikoff and Yahoo News. It's worth a listen, it's a 6-part series all about the Seth Rich case. They're currently on episode 3. I've listened to the first two. I always take everything with a grain of salt but it makes a very compelling case that Seth's murder was a robbery gone wrong, and that Russia and Assange latched on to the murder to cover up their own role in hacking and disseminating the DNC files.

mcb0703!

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Feb 6, 2015
There's a new podcast out now called "Conspiracyland" from Michael Isikoff and Yahoo News. It's worth a listen, it's a 6-part series all about the Seth Rich case. They're currently on episode 3. I've listened to the first two. I always take everything with a grain of salt but it makes a very compelling case that Seth's murder was a robbery gone wrong, and that Russia and Assange latched on to the murder to cover up their own role in hacking and disseminating the DNC files.

Appreciate it. I'll take a listen, as it likely makes more sense

As I posted earlier, when Hersch has the goods, it's a holy **** moment; when he's wrong, it almost sounds like he's making it up