Time for some board beeetching!!!!!

NORTHTEXHORN

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 29, 2008
Ok time to unload here.

First, why can I not post anything animated especially on my sig line. That is just crap. I want my dan animation rights.

Second, just how in the heck do you post a picture of anything!

Third Why has my post count never been transfered like promised. On the old board it was 14,740! I woiuld like to add that to my current count here so I can be the senior dominate bada$$ again.

Fourth, who gets the azz whippin, Clendon, Ross or other! No I will not mess with Mrs. Clendon, ill bet she can kick some serious buttocks!

Fifth, are there any other emoticons beside what sat the bottom to pick from.

Gooood Gawwwwd!

austinr

Oct 29, 2008
San Antonio
NTH............for the record.......I thought you and I did plenty of bitching yesterday! My post count is incorrect also........:p

ClendonRoss

Co-Publisher
Aug 8, 2008
Austin, Tex.
NTH, your post count is updated, and as we've posted before, anyone whose post count is incorrect simply needs to send me or Ross a message and we'll take care of it.

As for not being able to post animated items, it's not something we've intentionally done. It may be a default board setting. I'll see what I can find out.

Photos? That's a question for djb, our resident photo expert. My understanding is that the process is not difficult, but I've never done it myself so I can't give you a step-by-step tutorial.

And if you guys want more emoticons, clendonswife is the one to ask, and ask nicely. She's responsible for the ones that we currently have, and I'll see if I can enlist her help in getting more. Let us know what emoticons you are looking for and we'll see what we can find.

P.S. I'm going to move this post to the Site Help board with a redirect.

djbfootball

Oct 29, 2008
At a Ball Field near you..
donaldjboyles.smugmug.com
NTH, your post count is updated, and as we've posted before, anyone whose post count is incorrect simply needs to send me or Ross a message and we'll take care of it.

As for not being able to post animated items, it's not something we've intentionally done. It may be a default board setting. I'll see what I can find out.

Photos? That's a question for djb, our resident photo expert. My understanding is that the process is not difficult, but I've never done it myself so I can't give you a step-by-step tutorial.

And if you guys want more emoticons, clendonswife is the one to ask, and ask nicely. She's responsible for the ones that we currently have, and I'll see if I can enlist her help in getting more. Let us know what emoticons you are looking for and we'll see what we can find.

P.S. I'm going to move this post to the Site Help board with a redirect.

NTH,

My Friend you can do this several different ways.

The easiest is of course drag and drop in to the body of the post.

Like so,

the other way is for you to down load a picture on to you desk top and then let IT host the pictures.

Go here for this function;

http://insidetexas.com/forums/newattachment.php?t=2226&poststarttime=1229383278&posthash=e27f3c3bd2e6dfeae203d586d88d88e9