US to deport "millions" of illegals next week

texvet16

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Jan 15, 2017
This is great news, but I agree why announce this? I know those on the left will be mad but it is important to show those who are taking advantage of the system that you can't just force your way into this country without consequences. GTFO and apply for citizenship the right way like my grandfather from Mexico did who eventually received the purple heart during world war II.

JG

Oct 29, 2008
This is great news, but I agree why announce this? I know those on the left will be mad but it is important to show those who are taking advantage of the system that you can't just force your way into this country without consequences. GTFO and apply for citizenship the right way like my grandfather from Mexico did who eventually received the purple heart during world war II.
Doing it your way would tear the families of 15 million people apart, and destabilize the f out of Mexico.

Not smart.

JG

Oct 29, 2008
And maybe you don’t care about destroying families of children born here, or sending people back to Mexico to starve.

What the hell, they’re just Mexicans. Not real people.

But it isn’t smart to destabilize a large and populous country on our southern border, one that is our largest trading partner, and one whose instability could spread to parts of our own country.

UTGrad91

Oct 29, 2008
And maybe you don’t care about destroying families of children born here, or sending people back to Mexico to starve.

But it isn’t smart to destabilize a large and populous country on our southern border, one that is our largest trading partner, and one whose instability could spread to parts of our own country.
Apparently, Mexico is the largest trading partner with the US as of today which surprises me, but we'll see how long that lasts. They've generally been third behind China and Canada:

• Angry
Reactions: Sneezybeltran

calvin farquhar

Dec 19, 2017

No, it's not that, but rather, in the world where we have to prioritize due to limited resources, illegals, come behind legals everyday and twice on Sunday. We can't take care of our own yet spend 10's of billions a year on people who shouldn't be here, many of whom have their loyalties elsewhere while their bank account is here. Mexico won't be destablilized, that's just another stupid talking point.

Plus, if we only save one American life from death at the hands of an illegal by sending back all of the illegals, well, I am good with that too.

JG

Oct 29, 2008
No, it's not that, but rather, in the world where we have to prioritize due to limited resources, illegals, come behind legals everyday and twice on Sunday. We can't take care of our own yet spend 10's of billions a year on people who shouldn't be here, many of whom have their loyalties elsewhere while their bank account is here. Mexico won't be destablilized, that's just another stupid talking point.

Plus, if we only save one American life from death at the hands of an illegal by sending back all of the illegals, well, I am good with that too.
15 million people with no jobs. Sure it won’t destabilize the country.

Idiocy.

calvin farquhar

Dec 19, 2017
15 million people with no jobs. Sure it won’t destabilize the country.

Idiocy.
You're such a racist for assuming it's 15 million Mexicans. Dumbass.

But because we can "afford" it, we should just say **** it. Makes sense.

It won't destabilize Mexico. Just an emotion based made up story to rationalize screwing over legals.

Reactions: Turnbo828

TEXBTP

Oct 29, 2008

It won't destabilize Mexico. Just an emotion based made up story to rationalize screwing over legals.
It would amount to a violent economic shock for our economy and labor market.

calvin farquhar

Dec 19, 2017
It would amount to a violent economic shock for our economy and labor market.
How many of them are actually doing the work, more importantly, it assumes there is no one left to do the work and lastly, this wasn't about the U.S., it was about Mexico becoming unstable. It won't. There's also the grand assumption it would actually have the effect assumed. Kind of like, beware, the earth is ending in 12 years or California seceding would be the end of the U.S. as we know it. Sounds good in theory if you are trying to sell something.

Hell, they're are a half dozen lawn crews running through my neighborhood. If half are filled with illegals and are deported you really think those jobs won't be filled by legals, possibly at a better wage and my yard guy goes up $3 a week. So what.

Last edited:

JG

Oct 29, 2008

Uh huh. Adding 15 million jobless and homeless people to a country already struggling with cartels and with a mediocre economy won't do anything to destabilize the place.

Silliness.

It's mostly 15 million Mexicans. But you don't care. They aren't us.

calvin farquhar

Dec 19, 2017
Uh huh. Adding 15 million jobless and homeless people to a country already struggling with cartels and with a mediocre economy won't do anything to destabilize the place.

Silliness.

It's mostly 15 million Mexicans. But you don't care. They aren't us.
Hey, make it up as you go if it helps you feel good. I have no problem with that and your meaningless theories are fun to read. I mean, at one point it was 8 million, jumped to 11 and now its 15. **** it, I say it's 20 million. My loyalty is legals first. That doesn't mean I don't care. But keep up with your passive aggressive race baiting.

You know what, to help out Mexico we should have an open 24 hour period where people can cross the border illegally and stay here. We're big and they're small.

texvet16

Jan 15, 2017
Doing it your way would tear the families of 15 million people apart, and destabilize the f out of Mexico.

Not smart.
Sorry, there are consequences for breaking the law and I don't see anyone feeling sorry for American citizens who break the law who get torn from their families because they have to go to jail. It's not about what is "smart" because there isn't any easy solution to this mess and it's not "my way", I'm not executing this decision and it's not up to me but to simply look the other way like Congress is doing is quite simply a dereliction of duty.

TEXBTP

Oct 29, 2008
How many of them are actually doing the work, more importantly, it assumes there is no one left to do the work and lastly, this wasn't about the U.S., it was about Mexico becoming unstable. It won't. There's also the grand assumption it would actually have the effect assumed. Kind of like, beware, the earth is ending in 12 years or California seceding would be the end of the U.S. as we know it. Sounds good in theory if you are trying to sell something.

Hell, they're are a half dozen lawn crews running through my neighborhood. If half are filled with illegals and are deported you really think those jobs won't be filled by legals, possibly at a better wage and my yard guy goes up $3 a week. So what.
I think you maybe underestimating the size of undocumented labor force. These people aren’t sitting on ass. They are working. Our economy can’t handle losing that many workers when the job market is as tight as it is without inflation. Thus interest rates will have to go up.
These aren’t theories, this is supply and demand.
I can’t speak to Mexico’s economy, but adding a number of people to their workforce may create serious problems there too. I’m more interested in America’s problems because this is my country.
Either way, this is just bluster, the orange ape is ramping up a run for 2020 and hes going to talk about immigration whenever he can to start building his coalition.

JG

Oct 29, 2008
Sorry, there are consequences for breaking the law and I don't see anyone feeling sorry for American citizens who break the law who get torn from their families because they have to go to jail. It's not about what is "smart" because there isn't any easy solution to this mess and it's not "my way", I'm not executing this decision and it's not up to me but to simply look the other way like Congress is doing is quite simply a dereliction of duty.
It's about what is best for the country and the people in it. The vast majority of these people have families, children, etc, and many are American. They work here. Their children are part of our future.

PS Trying to come into the country undocumented is not a crime. Certainly not such as Americans who break the law and go to jail.

PSS Congress is doing its duty. They are doing exactly what they were elected to do. The House is led by representatives of a majority of Americans don't want to see these people ejected. The Senate is led by representatives of a majority of the states, Americans also who do want to see it. There isn't a consensus. So expecting them to reach one when we the People do not is not realistic.

JG

Oct 29, 2008
Because he's not actually going to do it. It'll be like 200 people already in misprision or something.
Also @TEXBTP, you guys are right of course. I'm just arguing the semantics of it. We don't have the manpower to do what he is saying. It's just him running his mouth ahead of kicking off his reelection campaign.

Reactions: bHero

bHero

Jan 19, 2012
Keller
barkingcarnival.fantake.com
Also @TEXBTP, you guys are right of course. I'm just arguing the semantics of it. We don't have the manpower to do what he is saying. It's just him running his mouth ahead of kicking off his reelection campaign.
Well, he can sign a mass deportation order, but that doesn't mean anyone is going anywhere. I doubt we know where 10% are.

JG

Oct 29, 2008
Well, he can sign a mass deportation order, but that doesn't mean anyone is going anywhere. I doubt we know where 10% are.
I think his advisors would give everything they have to forestall that. It’s a great way to galvanize the Hispanic vote. His base only goes so far.

texvet16

Jan 15, 2017
It's about what is best for the country and the people in it. The vast majority of these people have families, children, etc, and many are American. They work here. Their children are part of our future.

PS Trying to come into the country undocumented is not a crime. Certainly not such as Americans who break the law and go to jail.

PSS Congress is doing its duty. They are doing exactly what they were elected to do. The House is led by representatives of a majority of Americans don't want to see these people ejected. The Senate is led by representatives of a majority of the states, Americans also who do want to see it. There isn't a consensus. So expecting them to reach one when we the People do not is not realistic.
Coming into this country illegally is certainly a crime, the severity of which is certainly debatable but it's still a crime. What's good for this country from your liberal perspective has no bearing on what the government is legally obligated to do, which is enforce the laws. Just because you think you're more compassionate than everyone else doesn't make it so and it certainly doesn't make your argument any more compelling. Breaking the law has consequences...period. Do it the right way and you don't have to worry about being deported.

If they are Americans then of course they aren't going anywhere, if they aren't then audios! I didn't serve 26 years in the army, taking part in combat, peace keeping and humanitarian deployments, so that illegal immigrants could just decide they could do whatever the **** they wanted and then suck up money and resources that should be going to American citizens in need.

Congress has failed and they do so with a smirk on their face because they believe it's to their benefit. To believe otherwise is showing ones naivety.

jamesrh

Oct 29, 2008

It is a federal crime, subject to jail time. Just because the often don't enforce it doesn't mean that it isn't a crime. Overstaying a legal visa is only a civil offense, but entering the country without authorization even if you are a citizen is a crime.

bHero

Jan 19, 2012
Keller
barkingcarnival.fantake.com
I think his advisors would give everything they have to forestall that. It’s a great way to galvanize the Hispanic vote. His base only goes so far.
The hispanics are on the other side of this issue pardner. If Trump frames this as the recent people from central american, the mexicans stay. They aren't the ones coming over en masse. It's just their border getting crossed.

Reactions: TexasPalladin

JG

Oct 29, 2008
Coming into this country illegally is certainly a crime, the severity of which is certainly debatable but it's still a crime. What's good for this country from your liberal perspective has no bearing on what the government is legally obligated to do, which is enforce the laws. Just because you think you're more compassionate than everyone else doesn't make it so and it certainly doesn't make your argument any more compelling. Breaking the law has consequences...period. Do it the right way and you don't have to worry about being deported.

If they are Americans then of course they aren't going anywhere, if they aren't then audios! I didn't serve 26 years in the army, taking part in combat, peace keeping and humanitarian deployments, so that illegal immigrants could just decide they could do whatever the **** they wanted and then suck up money and resources that should be going to American citizens in need.

Congress has failed and they do so with a smirk on their face because they believe it's to their benefit. To believe otherwise is showing ones naivety.
You served 26 years, every last one of which I appreciate greatly, for the Constitution of the country correct?

There is not a consensus among the people you fought for as to what to do about this issue. By that document the people that disagree with you have a right to their voice too.

• Angry
Reactions: Duke Silver

JG

Oct 29, 2008
The hispanics are on the other side of this issue pardner. If Trump frames this as the recent people from central american, the mexicans stay. They aren't the ones coming over en masse. It's just their border getting crossed.
I agree.

If he frames this as deport all the illegals, most of which are Mexican, they loses them.

Turnbo828

Jun 2, 2014
Pearland, Tx
You served 26 years, every last one of which I appreciate greatly, for the Constitution of the country correct?

There is not a consensus among the people you fought for as to what to do about this issue. By that document the people that disagree with you have a right to their voice too.
So laws change whenever “the people” feel they should? They’re breaking the law simple as that and the law ain’t changing.

texvet16

Jan 15, 2017

There is not a consensus among the people you fought for as to what to do about this issue. By that document, the people that disagree with you have a right to their voice too.
They use their voice when they vote and the people we vote into office form the legislative and executive branches of our democracy. The laws on the books get approved by Congress which are approved by the Senate, which are signed into law or vetoed by the president. With that in mind, coming into this country illegally is breaking the law, which is enforced by our government.