UT to expand Financial Aid for Lower Income students

padrehorn11

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 27, 2016
Texas
That's right. When I come to Abilene next time, I'm driving an hour southwest to meet you "for lunch" and don't mind the papers my "buddy" brings and asks you to sign. We are all friends and you're just giving me half your mineral rights and working interests, hahaha.
I've got a Working Interest I'll trade for a good lunch and a tank of gas for my boat. It may not net enough to be worth the bother of record keeping, and someday before long you'll have plugging obligations, but Hey, you're a friend. ;)

PS If you're nice I'll also take you out on the lake for the afternoon and you can wakeboard, or water ski, or tube, or fish, or even just ride around and swim in water you don't have to clean. But you still have to take the Working Interest.:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sneezybeltran

Jdhmills

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Dec 27, 2011
That's right. When I come to Abilene next time, I'm driving an hour southwest to meet you "for lunch" and don't mind the papers my "buddy" brings and asks you to sign. We are all friends and you're just giving me half your mineral rights and working interests, hahaha.
I got dibs on drilling foreman, 2% stake outta do it

• Angry
Reactions: Sneezybeltran