Walk-On Kicker/Punter Highlight Video - Luis Veras Landron

VerasLandron

Jan 18, 2016
Hello,

My name is Luis Veras Landron and I'm currently a freshman at the McCombs School of Business here at The University of Texas. Last fall I attempted to walk-on to the football team, and after months of training I have decided to try out in the spring again. Throughout the months leading up to spring tryouts I created a video showcasing what I'm capable of.

Please find the YouTube link to the video attached below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz_l9rgyrMU

Any positive feedback or constructive criticism is all I'm asking for! Thank you and Hook 'Em!

-Luis Veras Landron

HornsUp

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Jun 30, 2014
Spend more time on kicking it between the uprights, and less working on your video and sign.

Sneezybeltran

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Dec 4, 2013
Hello,

My name is Luis Veras Landron and I'm currently a freshman at the McCombs School of Business here at The University of Texas. Last fall I attempted to walk-on to the football team, and after months of training I have decided to try out in the spring again. Throughout the months leading up to spring tryouts I created a video showcasing what I'm capable of.

Please find the YouTube link to the video attached below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz_l9rgyrMU

Any positive feedback or constructive criticism is all I'm asking for! Thank you and Hook 'Em!

-Luis Veras Landron
If your head is straight in between your 2 ears, we have an automatic improvement over our previous kicker. I care most about your fg % from 40 yds on in. Care to enlighten me? I might quit being lazy and just look them up.

VerasLandron

Jan 18, 2016
If your head is straight in between your 2 ears, we have an automatic improvement over our previous kicker. I care most about your fg % from 40 yds on in. Care to enlighten me? I might quit being lazy and just look them up.
I've never played football previous to the summer of 2015. That's the reason I created the video, so Texas coaches can have something to reference to.