Drag to reposition cover

We talkin' bout aliens? Aliens!

padrehorn11

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 27, 2016
Texas
“At first sight, it looked like a normal body but looking closely at every body part we found could find several abnormalities. “For example, the head is bigger, it has wider eyes, a smaller nose, and it has no ears. It has fewer vertebrae that a common human,” said, Dr. Benitez

“The bone structure is different; it’s wider. There are only three fingers and three toes. These are the most notable distinctions we could find. There are a few more such as the number of finger joints and the nail beds,” added Dr. Benitez.

Is Dr Benitez blind?The alleged mummy doesn't look anything like a normal human being. If he had to count the fingers and toes to see the difference, he would say that a chimpanzee mummy looked exactly like a human until he studied it carefully.

Sorry, eodhorn, obviouisly I can't prove this is a hoax from just this but every thing about it screams hoax The article and the film clip don't even rise to the level of a good hoax.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: bHero

eodhorn

Member Who Talks
Mar 24, 2018
Surprise, Arizona
“At first sight, it looked like a normal body but looking closely at every body part we found could find several abnormalities. “For example, the head is bigger, it has wider eyes, a smaller nose, and it has no ears. It has fewer vertebrae that a common human,” said, Dr. Benitez

“The bone structure is different; it’s wider. There are only three fingers and three toes. These are the most notable distinctions we could find. There are a few more such as the number of finger joints and the nail beds,” added Dr. Benitez.

Is Dr Benitez blind?The alleged mummy doesn't look anything like a normal human being. If he had to count the fingers and toes to see the difference, he would say that a chimpanzee mummy looked exactly like a human until he studied it carefully.

Sorry, eodhorn, obviouisly I can't prove this is a hoax from just this but every thing about it screams hoax The article and the film clip don't even rise to the level of a good hoax.
Lol, it came across my Facebook feed. I am definitely not offering it as evidence to alien existence.

padrehorn11

Oct 27, 2016
Texas
I figured thatbut couldn't find my "not-taking-this-very-seriously- and-realize-you-don'-either" font. I'm still open-minded to realistic evidence though.

Which reminds me, I know it's not your field but do you think those recordings from the fighter planes were realistic?. I mean for all I know they could have been, but even moe likely they were fakes. I just do't know although a few things seemd fishy.

I still think your idea that something may be going on is worth thinking about, but in addition to preparing us, they may be putting out obvious hoaxes so even if they are real most people won't take any evidence seriously. Who the hell knows with those government 'alphabet' organizations?

Reactions: Shane3 and bHero

Shane3

Feb 17, 2015
I figured thatbut couldn't find my "not-taking-this-very-seriously- and-realize-you-don'-either" font. I'm still open-minded to realistic evidence though.

Which reminds me, I know it's not your field but do you think those recordings from the fighter planes were realistic?. I mean for all I know they could have been, but even moe likely they were fakes. I just do't know although a few things seemd fishy.

I still think your idea that something may be going on is worth thinking about, but in addition to preparing us, they may be putting out obvious hoaxes so even if they are real most people won't take any evidence seriously. Who the hell knows with those government 'alphabet' organizations?
There’s no question in my mind that we have a military interest in UFOs, going back to the 1940s, and we probably produce a large % of the information/disinformation in the field as well.

Reactions: eodhorn and TEXBTP

eodhorn

Member Who Talks
Mar 24, 2018
Surprise, Arizona

Well the Navy released some footage and has admitted to investigating multiple incidents similar to these. Project Blue Book was a real thing as well. So I am starting to question my stance on not believing.

padrehorn11

Oct 27, 2016
Texas
Well the Navy released some footage and has admitted to investigating multiple incidents similar to these. Project Blue Book was a real thing as well. So I am starting to question my stance on not believing.
It's going to take a lot better evidence than anything I've seen to date for me to be anyhing but highly skeptical about aliens visiting earth. But I remain open to the possibility.

padrehorn11

Oct 27, 2016
Texas
Here's the video released by the Pentegon a few years ago. The pilot was Cdr. David Fravor, at the time a 16 year pilot, TOPGUN graduate and member of the Black Aces (VFA-41), flying the latest and fastest version of the FA-18F Super Hornet. He tracked this thing in the air about 50 miles off the coast of San Diego, for about 5 minutes.

After the video release, he was granted permission by the pentagon to talk about his experience and it has been declassified.

And Cmdr Fravor's interview:

And one more angle on the little encounter:

I'm bringing this up because it comes up in the interview on the OP. Cmdr Fravor tells the filmmaker that they've been monitoring this "UAP"'s for awhile, and says the confirms it in his interview below.

Interesting. Doesn't prove aliens or anything, but it's a data point that says there's stuff in the sky that don't move right.

Shane3

Feb 17, 2015
It's going to take a lot better evidence than anything I've seen to date for me to be anyhing but highly skeptical about aliens visiting earth. But I remain open to the possibility.

Why pilots are seeing UFOs
By Don Lincoln

Editor's Note:Don Lincoln is a senior scientist at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory. He is the author of several science books for general audiences, including the bestselling audio book "The Theory of Everything: The Quest to Explain All Reality." He also produces a series of science education videos. Follow him on Facebook. The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely his. View more opinion articles on CNN.

Reactions: padrehorn11

eodhorn

Member Who Talks
Mar 24, 2018
Surprise, Arizona
Ever watch Ancient Aliens? It’s entertaining, mostly, and does bring up lots of interesting points, and for me is hypothesis on ancient mysteries that science has yet to even attempt to address or answer (for example the tombs in the Pyramids that are so deep underground there isn’t enough oxygen for sustained torches and the mirror trick doesn’t work). Sometimes there is simply too much widespread similarities and events, especially with referring to ancient civilizations, to think something very strange happened. (Architecture, using stars in how the build temples, pyramids, etc)

Reactions: bHero and Shane3

eodhorn

Member Who Talks
Mar 24, 2018
Surprise, Arizona
Why does the FBI care? National security?

The thing that puzzles me, okay it’s only one of many things about Lazar that puzzles me, is his claim about element 115. He talked about it before scientists knew it existed, but his description of it doesn’t match current reality.
I believe he stated that the 115 scientists use now is a coverup of the real 115. I am no scientist so no clue.

Shane3

Feb 17, 2015
Joe Rogan brings on OG ufologist Bob Lazar, who in 1989, claimed to be employed at a military base near Groom Lake (where area 51 is), where he worked for the government reverse engineering UFO propulsion systems.

Also, this interview is timed with Netflix releasing their new documentary on him, called Bob Lazar, with Mickey Rourke narrating the schtick.

For entertainment purposes only.

This guy claimed to have gone to school at MIT and Caltech, however there's no record of him ever attending either. So, either his lying or he was deleted from all records there (unlikely). Still, he's a smart dude who builds jet cars/vehicles and has a ridicolous amount of knowledge related to this stuff. He runs a supply company United Nuclear, supplying nuclear related stuff, as well as a pyrotechnic company.

I tend think it's mostly a bunch of Alex Jones fantasy land stuff, but since the guy gets raided by the FBI every 3-5 years I do think there's some sort of love/hate relationship with the government going on.

It's worth a listen. Very entertaining.

What you think? Bob's got something, or FOS? And what about aliens? Real, fake, ze russians did it?
Colonel Corso was the first one I heard talk about reverse engineering alien technology. I even bought his book but apparently much of his story didn’t hold water, even though he did have an interesting military background.

Reactions: bHero

Shane3

Feb 17, 2015
Ever watch Ancient Aliens? It’s entertaining, mostly, and does bring up lots of interesting points, and for me is hypothesis on ancient mysteries that science has yet to even attempt to address or answer (for example the tombs in the Pyramids that are so deep underground there isn’t enough oxygen for sustained torches and the mirror trick doesn’t work). Sometimes there is simply too much widespread similarities and events, especially with referring to ancient civilizations, to think something very strange happened. (Architecture, using stars in how the build temples, pyramids, etc)
Ancient humans clearly were not stupid.

Reactions: eodhorn

padrehorn11

Oct 27, 2016
Texas

Why pilots are seeing UFOs
By Don Lincoln

Editor's Note:Don Lincoln is a senior scientist at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory. He is the author of several science books for general audiences, including the bestselling audio book "The Theory of Everything: The Quest to Explain All Reality." He also produces a series of science education videos. Follow him on Facebook. The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely his. View more opinion articles on CNN.
This fellow expresses my thoughts exactly. But since he's a senior scientist at Femi Labs (meaning he has a very, very storng science background, but this isn't his particular field) that's not surprining seeing as how, other than the fact he's a good bit more intelligent than I am, we approach the question from the same background.

padrehorn11

Oct 27, 2016
Texas
Playing the role of skeptic, let's think about the commonality of pyramids in ancient civilizations, both in the Old World and the New World. What more practical way is there for an ancient civilizations to build a large, tall structure? In fact, it's about the only possible way they could have made a stable very large, very tall structure without steel, concrete, and a very, very good mortar/cement. So given that all these civilizations had intelligent people at the top of the pecking order with the time to think, and lots and lots of cheap, probably slave, labor, they all come to similar solutions for something that seems an ingrained desire among humans--big, tall structures. You know, reaching toward the heaves. All these civilizations did have the means ( rock shaping tools, logs for rollers and leverage, ropes, plenty of slave labor, perhaps primitive mortar) to pile stone blocks in a pyramidal form... again a far more stable and much easier to build construction then any other alternative. One important factor with a pyramid is that they could use ramps to move the blocks to the next higher level.

Moving fresh air deep underground... take a few thousand slaves positioned along tunnels with fans and a construction that allows air curents to enter and exit and it's doable, I imagine. When you consider the resource of huge numbers of slave laborers a whole lot of these things aren't that hard, just very labor intensive. And if we don't see all the requisite tunnels now...they simply back filled tham when they became unnecessary.

An understanding of the movements of the sun, moon, stars, and planets they could see was certainly a logical commonality also, I'm sure ancient humans had a much better grasp of that than the great majority of people today do. So using them for simple geometrical reference points is going to happen whether the civilization is in Mesoptamia or the Yucatan. Or even England when Stonehenge was constructed.

You see what I mean? Certain commonalities are dictated simply by observation and practical understanding of intelligent people, without any need to refer to contact with advanced aliens.

I'm still open to evidence, but I think we have to look at other, much simpler explanations than aliens first.

Last edited:

bHero

Jan 19, 2012
Keller
barkingcarnival.fantake.com
Ancient Aliens uses a lot of bad translations and bad archaeology. And they make stuff up.

Not saying there isn't some tradition along those lines, just that 99% of the evidence they provide is not evidence that supports their conclusions.

There are not Egyptian hieroglyphics of dinosaurs or rockets or helicopters. Nor sumerian solar systems.

eodhorn

Member Who Talks
Mar 24, 2018
Surprise, Arizona
Playing the role of skeptic, let's think about the commonality of pyramids in ancient civilizations, both in the Old World and the New World. What more practical way is there for an ancient civilizations to build a large, tall structure? In fact, it's about the only possible way they could have made a stable very large, very tall structure without steel, concrete, and a very, very good mortar/cement. So given that all these civilizations had intelligent people at the top of the pecking order with the time to think, and lots and lots of cheap, probably slave, labor, they all come to similar solutions for something that seems an ingrained desire among humans--big, tall structures. You know, reaching toward the heaves. All these civilizations did have the means ( rock shaping tools, logs for rollers and leverage, ropes, plenty of slave labor, perhaps primitive mortar) to pile stone blocks in a pyramidal form... again a far more stable and much easier to build construction then any other alternative. One important factor with a pyramid is that they could use ramps to move the blocks to the next higher level.

Moving fresh air deep underground... take a few thousand slaves positioned along tunnels with fans and a construction that allows air curents to enter and exit and it's doable, I imagine. When you consider the resource of huge numbers of slave laborers a whole lot of these things aren't that hard, just very labor intensive. And if we don't see all the requisite tunnels now...they simply back filled tham when they became unnecessary.

An understanding of the movements of the sun, moon, stars, and planets they could see was certainly a logical commonality also, I'm sure ancient humans had a much better grasp of that than the great majority of people today do. So using them for simple geometrical reference points is going to happen whether the civilization is in Mesoptamia or the Yucatan. Or even England when Stonehenge was constructed.

You see what I mean? Certain commonalities are dictated simply by observation and practical understanding of intelligent people, without any need to refer to contact with advanced aliens.

I'm still open to evidence, but I think we have to look at other, much simpler explanations than aliens first.
I get some of that, and thanks for the explanation. In Egypt they were shaping these marble and granite with Copper Tools. I suppose than can be done using heat/and sand so not out of this world.

The tunnels issue is no oxygen + no light. And no exits, so not sure how, even with primitive fans, that works. The issue is much less an oxygen issue than a being able to see issue. Most thought mirrors were the key (redirecting sun light) but even with much better mirrors available we cannot get even close to getting lighting down there.

eodhorn

Member Who Talks
Mar 24, 2018
Surprise, Arizona
Ancient Aliens uses a lot of bad translations and bad archaeology. And they make stuff up.

Not saying there isn't some tradition along those lines, just that 99% of the evidence they provide is not evidence that supports their conclusions.

There are not Egyptian hieroglyphics of dinosaurs or rockets or helicopters. Nor sumerian solar systems.
Oh I agree. That’s a reason I mentioned mostly for entertainment, but every once in a while there is a good nugget in there.

eodhorn

Member Who Talks
Mar 24, 2018
Surprise, Arizona
I get some of that, and thanks for the explanation. In Egypt they were shaping these marble and granite with Copper Tools. I suppose than can be done using heat/and sand so not out of this world.

The tunnels issue is no oxygen + no light. And no exits, so not sure how, even with primitive fans, that works. The issue is much less an oxygen issue than a being able to see issue. Most thought mirrors were the key (redirecting sun light) but even with much better mirrors available we cannot get even close to getting lighting down there.
EDIT: Missed your backfill on the tunnels part, you would think we would have seen evidence of that by now, but it does offer explanation.

Reactions: padrehorn11

bHero

Jan 19, 2012
Keller

There's a lot of practicality here I agree with. I would argue that slave labor built the pyramids. I don't believe that's the idea anymore. I believe they were paid bondservants in most cases. The traditional view of slavery was much wider in scope and generally not as brutal in practices as American Slavery.... ironic considering how "civilized" and morally superior we consider ourselves vs ancient peoples.

I'm not sure we really understand how they were able to move the massive blocks around, but obviously they had time to figure it out.

Understanding the movement stars was critical to survival back then. Especially around the Nile where massive seasonal flooding would take place.

And I agree with you. I'm not seeing aliens in any of this. Just old fashioned human intelligence.

Reactions: PFD and padrehorn11

Shane3

Feb 17, 2015

I doubt granite can be effectively worked with copper tools, but that doesn’t mean I buy into the alien hypothesis .

On a side note, my grandparents were stunned by the incredibly precise stonework at Machu Picchu.

bHero

Jan 19, 2012
Keller
This guy (h/t @40A for putting me on to him) tears the show down really well, with scholarship.

This shouldn't surprise anyone, but neither the ancient Sumerians, nor the Akkadians, nor the Hebrews ever talk about multiple Gods creating people. And in the episode below, he actually pulls out the documents and shows you. You won't find this on Discovery's Ancient Aliens. Why? Because it's boring. But he's right. He has a PhD in Hebrew and Semitic languages, and knows many of the old middle eastern languages.

I like this kind of scholarship. He'll poke fun at the claim, but in the spirit of fairness go back and take it seriously, and give a textual analysis.

Last edited:

padrehorn11

Oct 27, 2016
Texas
As far as cutting, precisely shaping, and moving large stones using what was available to the Ancient Egyptians and lots of muscle power, here's a NOVA site that explains how they could have done all of it.

As far as the slaves, I'm sure you're right. But it's still captive cheap labor, which is the point in this case. I know that in some ancient civilizations with which I'm a little familiar (Roman mainly) slaves were genererally prisoners of war aoriginally, and often treated less harshly, in general, than African slaves in America. For example, it was common in Rman civilization for them to be freed at some point, especially when their owner died. The Romans treated them generally much more like the "servants" (and in some cases almost family members) that the Bible translators called them. Still, slaves, captured, bought and sold, they were. And they were at the bottom of the pecking order, which in all societies is a bad place to be.

I don't really know about the Egyptians--though I'd guess just from the Biblical stories of the Jews--it was a better treatment than African slaves in America. Pharoah evidently was fairly reluctant to release them from bondage...so it's sort of a matter of degree, but you're right, at least in some ancient civilizations it wasn't what we think of as "slavery" of Africans as it existed in America.And even in fairly recent times in Europe paid bondsmen were not uncommon. A number of English "settlers" came to America as paid bondsmen.

I don't know about the Mayans or Incas, -but the Aztecs were pretty brutal in many ways, like say fairly large scale human sacrifice (though maybe not as large scale as had been thought not that long ago). Still, slavery is not the exact same thing as bondage or even serfdom, though both were no picnics..one's freedom was definitely limited or non-existent. And serfdom could be pretty brutal...Russian serfs under the Tsars for example, and (I think to a lesser extent) Saxons under the Normans.

I'm not trying to justify slavery or say it wasn't horrible for African slaves in America and worse in ways than many or even most cases in history, but I think just about every civilization practiced some form of human bondage before the Industrial Revolution. I mean without machines, it's, at the least, very, very hard to build a civilization without very, very cheap human labor. Hell, even now we come pretty close. We certainly take advantage of very cheap human labor where we can find it. But they gotta eat, and we gotta have our "stuff".

Kind of wandered from aliens into sociology there, didn't I. Which makes me think...what could advanced aliens possibly gain by conquering us? Well...cheap labor that can be taught to do very complex tasks better than even advanced technology...maybe? Hmmm, wish I hadn't thought of that.

Reactions: bHero and eodhorn

Shane3

Feb 17, 2015
Mellon is uniquely qualified to assess such threats. Having served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence during the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations, and later as Minority Staff Director of the Senate Intelligence Committee, he was heavily responsible for reviewing agencies and budgets involved in top-secret “black programs” related to things such as special operations and nuclear weapons. Mellon is now an integral part of the investigative team featured on HISTORY's “Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation.” We talked to him about what’s happening—and what he thinks should be done.

bHero

Jan 19, 2012
Keller
As far as cutting, precisely shaping, and moving large stones using what was available to the Ancient Egyptians and lots of muscle power, here's a NOVA site that explains how they could have done all of it.

As far as the slaves, I'm sure you're right. But it's still captive cheap labor, which is the point in this case. I know that in some ancient civilizations with which I'm a little familiar (Roman mainly) slaves were genererally prisoners of war aoriginally, and often treated less harshly, in general, than African slaves in America. For example, it was common in Rman civilization for them to be freed at some point, especially when their owner died. The Romans treated them generally much more like the "servants" (and in some cases almost family members) that the Bible translators called them. Still, slaves, captured, bought and sold, they were. And they were at the bottom of the pecking order, which in all societies is a bad place to be.

I don't really know about the Egyptians--though I'd guess just from the Biblical stories of the Jews--it was a better treatment than African slaves in America. Pharoah evidently was fairly reluctant to release them from bondage...so it's sort of a matter of degree, but you're right, at least in some ancient civilizations it wasn't what we think of as "slavery" of Africans as it existed in America.And even in fairly recent times in Europe paid bondsmen were not uncommon. A number of English "settlers" came to America as paid bondsmen.

I don't know about the Mayans or Incas, -but the Aztecs were pretty brutal in many ways, like say fairly large scale human sacrifice (though maybe not as large scale as had been thought not that long ago). Still, slavery is not the exact same thing as bondage or even serfdom, though both were no picnics..one's freedom was definitely limited or non-existent. And serfdom could be pretty brutal...Russian serfs under the Tsars for example, and (I think to a lesser extent) Saxons under the Normans.

I'm not trying to justify slavery or say it wasn't horrible for African slaves in America and worse in ways than many or even most cases in history, but I think just about every civilization practiced some form of human bondage before the Industrial Revolution. I mean without machines, it's, at the least, very, very hard to build a civilization without very, very cheap human labor. Hell, even now we come pretty close. We certainly take advantage of very cheap human labor where we can find it. But they gotta eat, and we gotta have our "stuff".

Kind of wandered from aliens into sociology there, didn't I. Which makes me think...what could advanced aliens possibly gain by conquering us? Well...cheap labor that can be taught to do very complex tasks better than even advanced technology...maybe? Hmmm, wish I hadn't thought of that.
Good stuff. I remember listening to an audible book on the great courses, and one of them was on global history (non-western) with a prof from Texas giving lectures on a few blocks. They've since pulled the book from my audible account (lame). One of the things he said that really stuck out to me is that over time, civilizations generally used 2 levers to advance. Cheap labor, or technology. Sometimes it was more of 1 vs the other, and sometime a bit of an even blend, but the 2 major themes remained. He was contrasting Rome (slave heavy) with the China (tech heavy) and the Indus Valley (blend). It was an interesting way to looking at history.

Shane3

Feb 17, 2015
This should have been done years ago.

U.S. fighter jets to get 'UFO trackers': New radar being fitted to military aircraft to track enemy planes will also make it easier to pinpoint unexplained objects, expert says

bHero

Jan 19, 2012
Keller
This should have been done years ago.

U.S. fighter jets to get 'UFO trackers': New radar being fitted to military aircraft to track enemy planes will also make it easier to pinpoint unexplained objects, expert says
It probably was.

Reactions: Shane3 and eodhorn

Shane3

Feb 17, 2015
Remember that conditioning thing I spoke about? Next will be confirmation of some kind. Seems about 2 years ago this preparation for a reveal started with actual government entities admitting both studying and possibly seeing UFOs.
I agree, except I think the conditioning has been a gradual process since the 1950s.

Shane3

Feb 17, 2015
That's some slow ass conditioner.
It could be the late 1940s. Very long article from the CIA website.

Background

The emergence in 1947 of the Cold War confrontation between the United States and the Soviet Union also saw the first wave of UFO sightings. The first report of a "flying saucer" over the United States came on 24 June 1947, when Kenneth Arnold, a private pilot and reputable businessman, while looking for a downed plane sighted nine disk-shaped objects near Mt. Rainier, Washington, traveling at an estimated speed of over 1,000 mph. Arnold's report was followed by a flood of additional sightings, including reports from military and civilian pilots and air traffic controllers all over the United States. (4) In 1948, Air Force Gen. Nathan Twining, head of the Air Technical Service Command, established Project SIGN (initially named Project SAUCER) to collect, collate, evaluate, and distribute within the government all information relating to such sightings, on the premise that UFOs might be real and of national security concern. (5)

The Technical Intelligence Division of the Air Material Command (AMC) at Wright Field (later Wright-Patterson Air Force Base) in Dayton, Ohio, assumed control of Project SIGN and began its work on 23 January 1948. Although at first fearful that the objects might be Soviet secret weapons, the Air Force soon concluded that UFOs were real but easily explained and not extraordinary. The Air Force report found that almost all sightings stemmed from one or more of three causes: mass hysteria and hallucination, hoax, or misinterpretation of known objects. Nevertheless, the report recommended continued military intelligence control over the investigation of all sightings and did not rule out the possibility of extraterrestrial phenomena. (6)

Amid mounting UFO sightings, the Air Force continued to collect and evaluate UFO data in the late 1940s under a new project, GRUDGE, which tried to alleviate public anxiety over UFOs via a public relations campaign designed to persuade the public that UFOs constituted nothing unusual or extraordinary. UFO sightings were explained as balloons, conventional aircraft, planets, meteors, optical illusions, solar reflections, or even "large hailstones." GRUDGE officials found no evidence in UFO sightings of advanced foreign weapons design or development, and they concluded that UFOs did not threaten US security. They recommended that the project be reduced in scope because the very existence of Air Force official interest encouraged people to believe in UFOs and contributed to a "war hysteria" atmosphere. On 27 December 1949, the Air Force announced the project's termination. (7)

With increased Cold War tensions, the Korean war, and continued UFO sightings, USAF Director of Intelligence Maj. Gen. Charles P. Cabell ordered a new UFO project in 1952. Project BLUE BOOK became the major Air Force effort to study the UFO phenomenon throughout the 1950s and 1960s. (8) The task of identifying and explaining UFOs continued to fall on the Air Material Command at Wright-Patterson. With a small staff, the Air Technical Intelligence Center (ATIC) tried to persuade the public that UFOs were not extraordinary.(9) Projects SIGN, GRUDGE, and BLUE BOOK set the tone for the official US Government position regarding UFOs for the next 30 years.

eodhorn

Member Who Talks
Mar 24, 2018
Surprise, Arizona
I agree, except I think the conditioning has been a gradual process since the 1950s.
I kinda agree, but it seems recently it’s ramped up from total denial to there might be something and we have studied it and even encountered some unexplainable stuff. I imagine a big reason is it’s only a matter of time with such a globally connected world that someone presents some damn near irrefutable evidence.

Shane3

Feb 17, 2015
I kinda agree, but it seems recently it’s ramped up from total denial to there might be something and we have studied it and even encountered some unexplainable stuff. I imagine a big reason is it’s only a matter of time with such a globally connected world that someone presents some damn near irrefutable evidence.
Well, Steven Greer has been talking about full government disclosure of the supposed aliens and ufos since the early 1990s. I’m not going to hold my breath. The whole thing appears, to me, to be a very slow drip of information and disinformation.

40A

Feb 20, 2012
Oklahoma City, OK
Well, Steven Greer has been talking about full government disclosure of the supposed aliens and ufos since the early 1990s. I’m not going to hold my breath. The whole thing appears, to me, to be a very slow drip of information and disinformation.
It's a hell of a way to swerve everybody on the fact that we have technology so advanced that war as we know it now is futile.