Drag to reposition cover

We talkin' bout aliens? Aliens!

calvin farquhar

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Dec 19, 2017
Idiots, even as a prank. This was mentioned on local news last night, with a warning that the military is authorized to use deadly force.
My son was the one who told me about it. I mentioned the part about being authorized to shoot. My thought is a couple of mini-guns. Blast away.

Reactions: eodhorn and bHero

padrehorn11

Oct 27, 2016
Texas
Maybe we should ask our @TexasPalladin if he ever had problems with the "Naruto effect". :D

I can't decide if it's a joke or their really are fruitcakes who would believe something like this. I mean if there are, let's grab 'em and parachute them into Iran (tell them the aliens moved to better quarters) and see what happens. Maybe some Iranians guarding their nuke **** will fall over unconscious from laughing so hard and the fruitcakes will tear the place apart looking for the aliens. Hell if there's any Mullahs around, they kind of look like aliens in disguise.

Shane3

Feb 17, 2015
Yeah I think it's all a government swerve, personally.
Here’s an interesting twist. History channel has a new show featuring Luis Elizondo who ran AATIP. He says currently there are high ranking people in the Pentagon who don’t want ufos studied because they believe it’s something demonic. First time I had heard that angle.

The existence of the program, known as the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, was confirmed officially for the first time Saturday by a Pentagon spokesman. The acknowledgment came in response to media inquiries, which were generated in part by a start-up company Elizondo has joined since retirement. The private company specializes in promoting UFO research for scientific and entertainment purposes.

Reactions: bHero

bHero

Jan 19, 2012
Keller
barkingcarnival.fantake.com
Here’s an interesting twist. History channel has a new show featuring Luis Elizondo who ran AATIP. He says currently there are high ranking people in the Pentagon who don’t want ufos studied because they believe it’s something demonic. First time I had heard that angle.

The existence of the program, known as the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, was confirmed officially for the first time Saturday by a Pentagon spokesman. The acknowledgment came in response to media inquiries, which were generated in part by a start-up company Elizondo has joined since retirement. The private company specializes in promoting UFO research for scientific and entertainment purposes.
They've been doing that for decades. I can't remember the name of it off the top of my head, but I dug it up one of the alex jones threads. Dude was talking about govt program trying to see if they could simulate this stuff in real life. I'm sure it was purely for entertainment.

Shane3

Feb 17, 2015
My son was the one who told me about it. I mentioned the part about being authorized to shoot. My thought is a couple of mini-guns. Blast away.
Just heard a report that there are 100 law enforcement officers on duty up there, just in case.

Nye County is home to Amargosa Valley, the original site for the event, which has since been moved to the town of Rachel, the self-proclaimed “UFO Capital of the World.”

Commissioners in Lincoln County, where the Sept. 20 event is now slated to be held, voted earlier this month to pre-sign an emergency declaration allowing state resources to help the rural county if UFO enthusiasts do try to raid the area.

The declaration went into effect Thursday and will end on September 22, a city spokesperson confirmed in a statement to The Hill.

bHero

Jan 19, 2012
Keller
barkingcarnival.fantake.com
Just heard a report that there are 100 law enforcement officers on duty up there, just in case.

Nye County is home to Amargosa Valley, the original site for the event, which has since been moved to the town of Rachel, the self-proclaimed “UFO Capital of the World.”

Commissioners in Lincoln County, where the Sept. 20 event is now slated to be held, voted earlier this month to pre-sign an emergency declaration allowing state resources to help the rural county if UFO enthusiasts do try to raid the area.

The declaration went into effect Thursday and will end on September 22, a city spokesperson confirmed in a statement to The Hill.
Social media is mob mentality on steroids. And Samuel Longhorn Clemens nailed mob mentality.

Reactions: calvin farquhar