Welcome to Recruiting the State of Texas

Eric Nahlin

Recruiting Editor
Staff member
Dec 19, 2011
Thoreau'd on Walden
Herein we'll discuss prospects and recruiting classes relative to a variety of fan bases. More often than not we hear something of note that might interest fans of schools who recruit this bountiful state and there's no point in sitting on that information

We encourage fans of all fan bases to join in the conversation if you find something interesting to discuss. Feel free to ask questions to get a different perspective on your recruits with regards to evaluation or where they might be leaning. We simply ask that everyone is respectful of one another, something that can be tough to accomplish at times when we're separated by rivalries and keyboards.

Let's keep it productive and upbeat and have some fun.

MissionsBack2BackChamps

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 29, 2008
Love it! Thanks for this. I also follow UTSA pretty closely and have season tickets to their games. Curious as to your thoughts on what Frank Wilson is doing with the program. I've heard he was one the SEC's legendary bagmen. I'm sure he doesn't have anything even close to the resources he had at LSU, and is likely having to do it on the level at UTSA.

10isgod

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Jan 29, 2012
Can we hear more about the almighty, unequaled, Zeus-like Tom Herman? I hear that he farts gold, and that he will cure anything that ails your University, and that he has the cure to cancer.

Eric Nahlin

Recruiting Editor
Staff member
Dec 19, 2011
Thoreau'd on Walden
Love it! Thanks for this. I also follow UTSA pretty closely and have season tickets to their games. Curious as to your thoughts on what Frank Wilson is doing with the program. I've heard he was one the SEC's legendary bagmen. I'm sure he doesn't have anything even close to the resources he had at LSU, and is likely having to do it on the level at UTSA.
I'm going to break down their status in the coming weeks.