What do you do?

Sneezybeltran

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Dec 4, 2013
When you're at the gas station or McDonald's grabbing some gas, coffee or tea real quick and you go to take a leak and some dude comes in and destroys the porcelain throne right next to you? You're just quietly minding your own business at the urnal and your hear some sounds that might go well with Outkast's "Bombs over Baghdad" as ol' boy unleashes hell's fury on the poor Racetrac toilet. What's your reaction?

A quick thought to yourself, "Gross." and then a quick exit where you may or may not wash hands? Is it a thoughtful, "Oh wow." out loud and you're grossed out, but have some sympathy? Or do you act like me and start laughing out loud and just say, "WHAMMY!" like I did today? I used to have a co worker who would laugh at the rig if he destroyed the toilet, which I found comical. And lightened the mood. What's even funnier is if you're at a urnal beside a dude who thinks it's funny and then you add sounds to it as well. Am I the only person who finds this awkward, but also funny? Should I start a poll?

P.S. The all time movie scene has to be the Austin Powers scene with the, "Who does #2 work for?" scene and then the dude one stall over says, "Come on buddy, how about a courtesy flush?" Hahahaha, anyway. Its offseason and it's a funny topic that probably shouldn't be discussed over a steak with a pretty lady, but one worth perusing with the true internet legends and stalwarts of the Inside Texas community.

Horns Up in St Louis

Jan 20, 2012
St. Peters, MO
When you're at the gas station or McDonald's grabbing some gas, coffee or tea real quick and you go to take a leak and some dude comes in and destroys the porcelain throne right next to you? You're just quietly minding your own business at the urnal and your hear some sounds that might go well with Outkast's "Bombs over Baghdad" as ol' boy unleashes hell's fury on the poor Racetrac toilet. What's your reaction?

A quick thought to yourself, "Gross." and then a quick exit where you may or may not wash hands? Is it a thoughtful, "Oh wow." out loud and you're grossed out, but have some sympathy? Or do you act like me and start laughing out loud and just say, "WHAMMY!" like I did today? I used to have a co worker who would laugh at the rig if he destroyed the toilet, which I found comical. And lightened the mood. What's even funnier is if you're at a urnal beside a dude who thinks it's funny and then you add sounds to it as well. Am I the only person who finds this awkward, but also funny? Should I start a poll?

P.S. The all time movie scene has to be the Austin Powers scene with the, "Who does #2 work for?" scene and then the dude one stall over says, "Come on buddy, how about a courtesy flush?" Hahahaha, anyway. Its offseason and it's a funny topic that probably shouldn't be discussed over a steak with a pretty lady, but one worth perusing with the true internet legends and stalwarts of the Inside Texas community.
I like the way you roll. I'd holler out "you're taking a gas kick, quick, close in the blind rams!" Also, you could holler "sh*t fire and save the matches!"

Reactions: Sneezybeltran

Bobcat 9

Jan 24, 2012
Houston, Texas

This reminds me of when Mrs. Garrison used the restroom out her fancy new vagina for the first time. (South Park)

Young Williams

Jan 24, 2012
I'm pretty weird about **** in general. I know everyone does it, but it's just skeeves me right out. I don't like talking about it or acknowledging that it's a human thing that happens.

That having been said...I saw a freaking hilarious standup routine on this very topic a month or so back on TV. I'll try to find it, as it is the most constructive thing I can add to this topic.

I can't find anything linkable, but if you have the HBO app, go to 2 Dope Queens, Season 2, Episode 3, the 49:00 mark. I promise it's worth it. Rory Scovel does 10 minutes of stand-up on nothing but taking a crap in public, and he overcame how much I hate the topic and had me pretty much crying laughing.

So...yeah.

Reactions: Sneezybeltran