What should a centrist do in today’s political climate?

JG

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Oct 29, 2008
I had to read it again because I thought it was only about JG doing something to SAs balls but not his asshole. There is a lot more to digest though. Breasts, charity, Beto, JGs usual stuff. I am left with more questions than answers on what to do if you're a centrist.
Breasts are a pretty good centrist issue. I like both left and right ones.

calvin farquhar

Dec 19, 2017

theelusiveshadow

Nov 2, 2016
No one is stopping him from personally making restitution if he feels so guilty about one of his 32 great-great-great grandparents owning slaves.

Seriously, that's one thing about these assholes that really pisses me off. They want the American taxpayer to be forced to pay for all sorts of "Social Justice" stuff, but do what do they actually cough up voluntarily out of their own bank accounts?

"The O'Rourkes reported an adjusted gross income of $366,455 in 2017, the most recent year made available by the campaign, and gave only $1,166 to charity. The two years before, the couple gave even less: $857 in 2016 and $867 in 2015."

Where I come from we have a saying about putting your money where your mouth is. If he gave in proportion to the size of his mouth we'd be talking significant help for worthwhile charities,

$1,116 ****ing bucks to charity (0.3% of his AGI), and we wouldn't know if he hadn't written it off as a tax deduction. He says he gave lots more that he didn't bother to put on his tax return. Well then why did he bother to itemize any of it? You know it's not required that you do. If he gave a tithe of his income to charity (not saying church--whatever charity he felt was worthwhile) he'd have to give a hundred bucks a day to these charities to which didn't bother keeping records. But he did remember to itemize that $857 back in 2016, etc. Lying punk hypocrite. I despise hypocrites.
Always easier to be charitable with other people's money.

• Haha
Reactions: TexasPalladin