When They See Us

td1982

Member Who Talks
Jul 8, 2018
If you haven’t seen it, make the time. Only one episode in and it is incredibly difficult to watch. We have to be better.

rawb_stark

Member Who Talks (A Lot!)
Dec 14, 2016
Dallas
If you haven’t seen it, make the time. Only one episode in and it is incredibly difficult to watch. We have to be better.
I'm assuming this will get moved to the OT Thread, but I watched 'The Hate U Give' on Sunday and you should as well.

td1982

Member Who Talks
Jul 8, 2018
I'm assuming this will get moved to the OT Thread, but I watched 'The Hate U Give' on Sunday and you should as well.
Thanks, I will check it out next.

Never ventured on to the OT thread, just thought it was something everyone should watch.

Reactions: rawb_stark

rawb_stark

Dec 14, 2016
Dallas
Thanks, I will check it out next.

Never ventured on to the OT thread, just thought it was something everyone should watch.
The new layout has made it a little difficult to get to IMO, but the OT thread is worth a look. We talk about all kinds of pop culture **** over there!

Reactions: bHero

LoneStar

Dec 28, 2013
in the present
Love shows like this that make us think about our history and our future. Where we’ve been and where we are going.

It’s also smart to remember its a movie made in Hollywood for TV. You have to trust facts will remain facts which is something Hollywood has gotten very very poor at accomplishing.

Can’t wait to watch it so I can check its premises—and mine.

Reactions: bHero and td1982