New profile posts

Atlanta Tx kid ,Cameron Dickerson , is one to watch. If he continues I think he will be Texas quality. Went to camp in Marshall and was contacted by Texas Tech, TCU and A&M. Check him out. He will be a freshman next year. You will not be disappointed.
Eric Nahlin
Eric Nahlin
I appreciate it. I will check him out. Thanks!
Justin,
Atlanta Tx kid ,Cameron Dickerson , is one to watch. If he continues I think he will be Texas quality. Went to camp in Marshall and was contacted by TCU and A&M. Check him out. You will not be disappointed.
G
Geoff,
How is your father doing? I haven't seen him in a good while. The doctor may have. told him to stop working and get rest. I've kept him in my prayers.
Hey Justin I have the same issue, I dont have any access to the Premium board. I gr a message that says I dont have permission to access it
Eric- I cannot access my account. Can you help me? It says:

Inside Texas - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
Eric Nahlin
Eric Nahlin
Thank you, I sent Clendon a message to see what the issue is.
tylerrose20
tylerrose20
Thank you.
Sneezy, I think I am private messaging you. I just wanted to thank you for your help. I wouldn't have derailed the fabulous ACU thread if I had known about this method of contract.
I threw the roughnecking history in because I think you have referred to the oil fields.
All the best, and thanks again for your help.
If your going to be around Abilene on Friday April 5, I'm buying!
Why do I no longer have access to Premium Board material. I get a message that says I don't have permission to access it. Really annoying when NSD is tomorrow.
Hey bud, not sure if and/or how many of these I could possibly use, but just checking to see if these are still available and if you have digital copies of them. Drop me a note if you can and I'll make some calls to my crew.
El Barco
El Barco
Sorry you missed it by about 30 min, I'll take down the post
austintransplant
austintransplant
All good, thanks
Ian, Can you post and explain why week after week (victory or loss) our defenders blitzing run directly into an offensive lineman in their assigned blitz gap. Hands up vs. heads down used to be taught..